• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ya big baboon (M/F)

Amj81389

Long story short: Couple weeks ago I went to one of my local strip clubs. (Me being a single guy I figure who am I hurting?) Grabbed a dance from one of the girls that I bought several dances from before. She was sitting in my lap with her back facing me, she attempted to spin around & face me without getting up & in the process of trying to turn around she accidentally caught me in the face with a back hand, knocked my glasses clean off my face and started a minor nose bleed.

Later in the night after the profuse apologizing ended, the nose bleed had stopped, & Cassie finished her set on stage & came around for tips I asked if she would be interested in one more dance before I left for the night. She said sure & that she would be extra careful not to hit me again. To which I jokingly replied “oh, well then in that case I'm not interested”. She laughed & we went down stairs”.

After the dance was over, & without getting smacked a second time we both stood up gave each other a hug. In the middle of the hug I said “quick question”
Me: Quick question
CASSIE: Yes?
Me: Your not ticklish by chance are you?
Cassie: Very ticklish actually. Why?
Me: Oh, no reason... well actually.....
(My hands were already around her ribs & I knew she couldn't break my grip)
Me: Actually, remember earlier when you knock my glasses off my face & caused the nose bleed?
CASSIE: Nervously says “yea”...
Me: I think I know the perfect punishment... (& with that started squeezing he ribs)
CASSIE: EGAAA!!! NO! NO! No tickles! NO TICKLES!
Me: while tickling her “next time I buy a dance from you, are you going to smack me again?”
CASSIE: NOOAHAHAAH! It was an accident I promise it wont happen again!
Me: Good cause if it does you are going to get it even worse
CASSIE: I understand you have my word, now please let me go ya big baboon!
& with that I let her go, gathered my things told her to have a goodnight & left.

I have tickled a local stripper in the past...

I know a couple of dancers personally but never had the courage to tickle them. One of which I graduated high school with

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back