• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TAP OUT! (FF/F ULTRA NON-CON) ANOTHER MOTHER ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BEYOND BELIEF!

There is nothing like a mature ticklish woman getting tickle tortured!!! Awesome story!!

Sorry to see this removed, I really liked your stories!

Re-posting this story by request, all credits to the author and not me for the story

TAP OUT! (FF/F ULTRA NON-CON) ANOTHER MOTHER ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BEYOND BELIEF!

Hi there everyone! S_W_Productions here to post another fun commission I did for a client. First, the client let me choose from an assortment of beautiful middle-aged actresses to base the main character on, and that chosen actress is *drum roll please* MISS KELLY HU! Second, this story is very HARDCORE! Seriously, it's not for the faint of heart! One more thing! Here's the photo I used for inspiration when making the main character for this story:

Kelly Hu Inspiration.jpg

Well, everyone, that's it! I really hope you enjoy this story!

TAP OUT!
(or: How to Tickle and Humiliate an Undefeeted Champion into Submission)

A Novelette

By: S_W_Productions

PROLOGUE
A New Champion is Born

“Ladies and gentlemen!” The female referee shouts into the microphone. “Are you ready for the main event?”

But there was no response from the crowd. There was no crowd at all. No screaming fans, no security, no soul other than the stunning, long haired brunette referee standing in the middle of the octagon ring. She is dressed in a fitted, classic black and white referee shirt that tightly hugs her ample breasts, a black mini skirt that fails to hide her tiny G-string whenever her hips swayed in motion, and long, naked legs that ended in mirrored black high-heeled shoes that click and clattered on the rings hard surface as she walked in circles.

But the fact of the matter was that there was a crowd, a huge one, just not physically in the damp, abandoned, underground space that was once a military missile silo. But the crowd was there, watching the cute referee with lustful eyes from the comfort of their homes. This invisible crowd was watching everything through an illegal live stream owned and created by a rich individual from some Eastern European sovereign state.

Computer monitors, monitors upon monitors which were stacked in an almost tower like structure stood a couple of meters away from the ring. And on every screen was a live-stream chat log of usernames from around the world.

TheProChampzWatcherII: YEAH, ELENA! I’M READY! SO IS MY LOVE FOR YOU!!!

MasterComputerPogger: Elena! Elena! Elena!

YoungDancingDeer8: SO READY! SO, SO FUCKING READY!

Those were just a few of the thousands of chats going on in the live stream.

The referee turned to the main camera in the distance, just one of twenty that surrounded the ring, and smiled.

“In this corner,” She shouts into the mic, “Standing at a staggering height of 6′ 2″, and weighing 142 pounds, from the Ukraine, I present to you an up and coming challenger: Oksana Shevchenko!”

Oksana smirks and flicks her nose with her thumb. She exhales a single breath of cold air and comes out from the shadows and into the makeshift lights that illuminate the ring. The stream goes wild the moment the young twenty-year-old steps inside the ring.

ForgetfulGears454: YOOOOOO! SHE’S CUTE!!!!!

YoungDancingDeer8: Marry me Oksana! I’ll lavish you like the queen you are!

Oksana is tall, fit, with a serious case of resting bitch face, but the truth of the matter is this: she is undeniably breathtaking to look at. Her long brunette hair is braided in pigtails, and she is dressed in a gray sports bra with matching shorts. She is barefoot with unpainted toenails which are noticed immediately by the live stream.

MasterComputerPogger: Damn she got nice feet for a fighter! Size 8 maybe?

TheProChampzWatcherII: Oksana! I would worship and kiss your feet day and night!

Zeynep Ersoy, the cute technician sitting behind the tower of monitor screens, grins at the live stream’s comments. I wouldn’t mind running a couple of my sharp fingernails over those size 8 soles. The smartly dressed raven-haired woman with a ponytail and glasses thought to herself.

“And in the other corner…” The referee shouted as Oksana jogged in place next to her.

Why… Kyla Liu thought. Why do I keep doing this?

Standing in the other corner of the spacious circular room, Kyla Liu, the undefeated champion of the Catz Fight Club stands with well-toned arms crossed. She is nervous.

Really, she thinks. What I’m I doing? I’m a single, forty-two-year-old retired mercenary with two— That’s when it hits her, that is the moment she realizes why she does this. Them. I do it for them… She remembers as the faces of her two smiling children come to mind.

“Standing at a height of just 5′ 5″, and weighing 120 pounds, all the way from Honolulu, Hawaii, I proudly present to you all, the legendary mercenary for hire, the undefeated champion of C.F.C: MISS KYLA LIU AKA THE HIBISCUS COUGAR!!!!!”

MasterComputerPogger: YEAH!!!!!!QUEEN OF THE RING!

LesserDancerofNorth: QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN!

I hate that nickname… Kyla thinks as she takes a deep breath and walks into the light of the ring. The stream goes wild as they see their undefeated queen, The Hibiscus Cougar, walk up to the ring where a smirking Oksana waits to take the title away from her. Kyla Liu is an insanely beautiful middle-aged woman of Asian descent. Her raven hair is long, with a few strands of gray that could only be noticed if one was up close, that reached just above her B cup breasts. Her body is the definition of perfection, or as close as we will ever witness, with a toned stomach, long legs, and smooth arms. She is dressed in a black sports bra with matching shorts. Her feet, just like her opponents, are perfect in shape and size with toenails painted black like her silk hair.

LesserDancerofNorth: I would love to tickle the queen’s size 7 feet!

ForgetfulGears454: Same! Same! Same! I want to rake my nails all over them!

If only they knew… the grinning technician thought to herself as she reviewed the camera angles from the monitors in front of her.

“Alright fighters, tap gloves!” The referee said to the two fighters now facing each other.

Kyla and Oksana tap gloves, their only protective gear, and get into a fighting position.

“Ready you two?” The referee asks.

Both Kyla and Oksana nod at the referee.

“FIGHT!” The referee shouts as she swings her right arm down in the air and in between the two fighters.

MasterComputerPogger: LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO!!!!!

“So, you the queen?” Oksana said in a heavy Ukrainian accent. “Pathetic.”

Kyla, not showing any emotion to the Ukrainian woman’s taunts, only smirks and motions with one hand for the challenger to come get her.

“Bitch!” Oksana shouts and swings at Kyla with a right hook.

Slow… Kyla thinks and dodges Oksana’s blow with a graceful turn. Too slow…

Oksana soon swings her fists wildly at the calm mother of two who manages to dodge every single shot at her with ease.

ForgetfulGears454: DAMN! The cougar is based!

YoungDancingDeer8: That’s why she’s bae!

There… Kyla thinks. An opening!

The moment Oksana swings a heavy left punch, Kyla dodges it by stepping to the side and swings back with a powerful uppercut. The live stream goes wild as the Ukrainian beauty falls on her back and lands hard on the floor. The referee runs up to her and asks her if she can still fight. Oksana, without answering the ref, sits up and spits a loogie of blood onto the plastic floor. She nods to the ref and gets back up on her feet.

“Pathetic,” The cougar said, looking at her opponent.

“THEN COME FUCKING GET SOME!” Oksana shouts at the cougar.

“Your funeral.” Kyla emotionlessly says and charges straight at the Ukrainian woman. She swings at Oksana with a right hook, but it was a trap, yes, that was Oksana’s plan all along. Oksana dodges the cougar's hit with a grin and punches her right in the stomach with a right lower cut. Kyla, winded from the powerful hit, tries to step back, but it’s no use. Oksana quickly grabs Kyla’s head with both her hands and slams it down on her knee with force. The live stream is in shock as Kyla, the once undefeated champion of these illegal underground fights, falls headfirst and lies unconscious on the floor.

“WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!” The referee shouts at the top of her lungs as the online stream cheers. “From Ukraine, your new champion, OKSANA SHEVCHENKO!!!!”

Kyla manages to lift her aching head up, and with blurry vision, sees Oksana cheering with her arms raised above her head.

“And next,” The referee shouts into the mic. “The live stream tickling of the former champion of the C.F.C!”

Tickling? What? The former champion thought she heard before losing consciousness again.

Chapter I
A Recurring Nightmare

The nightmare on that day… Yes… It’s always blurry at first, but then, clear as day…

“Kids,” Kyla cries. “KIDS!”

But both her children ignore her calls as they run. All they can focus on is catching the ice cream man as his jingle plays off in the distance on that hot summer day in Honolulu eight years ago.

“Well fuck,” Kyla said knowing that her children were far enough away from her to hear her curse. “How do I keep getting into situations like these?”

Then thirty-four-year-old Kyla sighs. She is buried deep in the sand with nothing but her head and restless feet sticking out from the white, warm ground. She is wearing sunglasses, a beige bucket hat with her long hair draped and spread out on the sand. Her cute, stylish sandals are placed just between her parted waving feet. Her lips, just like her wiggling toes, are painted a bright, ruby red.

The mother of two tries to break free from her sandy prison but finds the act more difficult than she intentionally thought.

Damn, Kyla thought to herself. They sure did a good job burying me!

The mother sighs again and looks up at the sky. At least it’s a beautiful day…

“Like, wow, Stacey!” A high-pitch female voice said.

Kyla, snapping out of it, quickly looks down and sees two pairs of bare female feet near her own. One pair has white painted nails while the other one has bright yellow ones.

“How cute!” Another female voice replied.

“W-who are you?” Kyla nervously asked and looked up at two beautiful college aged girls.

“Just look how cute her feet are!” The female with the high-pitch voice said pointing at the trapped mother’s soles.

The girl with the white nails is a ridiculously gorgeous brunette with long waving hair. She is wearing a white bikini top and string black bottoms. Her friend, who is standing next to her, is an equally gorgeous girl with dirty blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Unlike her friend, she is only wearing a white visor hat and white string bottoms. Her breast, perky and full of bounce, are completely naked and casting a shadow above Kyla’s head.

“Aww,” The girl with the white nails said. “She has sand on her soles! Here, let me help you clean them up!”

“Don’t you fu—AAAAHHHHH!” Kyla cried mid-sentence as she felt the girl's fingers gently brushing the bottom of her right sole as she bent down.

“Careful Viv!” Stacey, the girl with the yellow nails, warned her friend. “Looks like she’s ticklish on her feet. Here, let me help.”

“Stahahahahahap!” Kyla begged as she now felt the blonde girl gently run her fingers over her left foot.

“Like this, Viv.” Stacey said as she brushed the sand off Kyla’s left foot. “You have to be gentle, or you’ll cause her to laugh even more.”

“Laugh?” Viv said, looking at Stacey with a raised eyebrow. “You mean like this?” She added before sitting down on the sand with her legs crossed and running her sharp fingernails over Kyla’s soft maternal sole.

“Nooooooooo! Plehehehehehese stop!” Kyla screamed as she scrunched her right foot.

“That won’t help you!” The girl said and dug her fingernails in between the folds of the mothers scrunched up foot. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“You’re so mean Viv!” The blonde said.

“You’re just jealous that I’m a better tickler than you!”

“Oh, is that so?” Stacey said and tightly grabbed Kyla’s toes with her right hand. “Let me show you how to really tickle someone!”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO FREAKS!” The mother shouted.

“Such a putty mouth!” Stacey said as she started to slowly rake her nails over the tautly held foot. “A putty mouth like yours deserves to be punished by having her soft, tender feet tickled!”

“No! Please stop!” Kyla begged the girls.

“Nice glasses!” Stacey said, reaching out her hand and taking off Kyla’s sunglasses.

“Hey! Those are mine!” Kyla shouted at the girl.

“Are they?” Stacey, now wearing the sunglasses, said as she danced her nails gracefully over the trembling flesh.

“I mean no! They're yours, they're yours hehehehehehe!” The mother giggled.

“That's right!” Stacey informed the mother. “Plus, you have such beautiful eyes. Why would you hide them anyway?”

“And such kissable lips too,” Viv said, winking at her friend.

“Oh, you!” Stacey replied as she focused on tickling the sand coated bottom of Kyla’s foot.

Kyla, who was now laughing wildly, could do nothing but watch as these two girls drove her to madness. She couldn’t believe it. She didn’t believe it! She had been tortured before, once when she was captured by the enemy off the coast of a South American country, and then there was the other time she was held captive by an insane dictator from some small, barely known island. The torture always involved knifes, guns, and other twisted physical and psychological methods. But never this! Never tickling! She was a soldier of fortune for crying out loud! Kyla truly wondered how a little tickling could have her in such a pitiful state?

“Cute sandals! Mind if I take them?” Viv asked the now hysterical woman as she ran her index finger slowly, and torturously over the mother’s tightly scrunched foot.

“YES! YES! THERE YOURS! JUST STAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHE!” The woman desperately begged as she shook her head back and forth.

“Why thank miss—”

“KYLA! KYLA! NOW STOP FUCKING TICKLING MY FEET!”

“Uh-oh,” Stacey said with a grin. “Looks like someone still has a potty mouth!”

“I’M SORRY! I’M SO FUC—I MEAN SORRY!” Kyla shouted through her laughter. A laughter that soon caught the attention of those relaxing around the helpless, ticklish mother.

“That’s a good girl!” Stacey said and let go of the mother’s left foot. The cute little foot kept on trembling wildly even though they were released from the grasp of those cruel fingers for hopefully more than just a moment.

Stacey hopped on her butt and sat right where Kyla’s stomach would have been. Grinning, the blonde started to mold the sand around her.

“Whahahahahat are you do—NOOOOOO!” Kyla screamed as she felt Viv now running her wicked fingers across her toes.

Stacey, laughing at the mother’s reaction, continued to mold the sand. Once finished she stood up, crossed her arms, and admired her work.

“Wow, Stacy!” Viv said, pausing her tickling for a second. “Look how big, and hard they are!”

“I can’t see! I can’t see!” Kyla shouted as the view of feet was blocked by two giant mounds of sand piled in front of her face.

“Ha!” An older woman said as she walked past the two college girls and their victim. “I remember when mine were that big and perky!”

The older woman’s husband, who was walking just behind his wife, almost tripped as he stared at the ridiculous huge size DD sand breasts that Stacey had sculpted just a few inches away from the mother’s face. The tips, as the older woman commented, were in fact perky and pointing directly up at the clear blue sky.

“Nice tits!” Stacey said, looking down at Kyla.

“Nice whaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!” Kyla laughed mid-question as she felt Viv’s fingernails digging at her arches again.

“Here,” Stacey said, bending down and taking off Kyla’s bucket hat. “Maybe you’ll see better with this thing—OH WOW!” Stacey added as she removed the ticklish mother’s hat, revealing a bright, red tomato faced woman that was hyperventilating. “She really is ticklish!”

“YES! YES! NOW PLEHEHEHEHESE STOHAHAHAHAHAP!” Kyla begged as the corner of her eyes were starting to water.

“Mmmmmm, ok!” Stacey said. “But only if you repeat these words for everyone on the beach to hear!” She added and bent down to whisper something in Kyla’s ear.

“I LOVE HAVING MY FEET TICKLED! LOOK EVERYONE! LOOK HOW HARD MY SAND NIPPLES ARE FROM JUST HAVING MY FEET TICKLED! WHAHAHAHA!” Kyla shouted at the top of her lungs as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

“Really, Kyla? Having your feet tickled makes those sand nipples of yours hard?” Viv asked as she continued to dance her fingers all over the smooth, sundrenched foot.

“YES! YES! LOOK HOW HARD MY SAND NIPPLES ARE!”

“How about your sand pussy?” Stacey asked the crying woman.

“MY WHAT!?”

“This!” Stacey said turning around and sculpting another sand sculpture, albeit a much smaller one just a few inches away from the mother’s oversized sand breast.

“Damn, Stacey,” Viv commented on the new sculpture. “It looks so real!”

“Thanks,” Stacey answered back with a smile and placed Kyla’s bucket hat on Viv’s head. “I knew taking art class as an extra elective would come in handy someday!”

A man, walking by, stopped in his tracks and tilted his glass down to have a better look with bulging eyes. Just a couple of inches away from the mother’s sand breast, was the tiny, incredibly realistic sand sculpture of a cute pussy with opened folds.

“Your pussy is so cute!” Viv said as she tickled each maternal toe with a sharp nail. “I bet having your feet tickled like this makes it incredibly wet!”

“YES! YES! WHATEVER! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY PUSSY IS WET! MY PUSSY IS SO WET! JUST PLEASE STOP! JUST STOP TICKLING MY FHAHAHAHEET!”

A crowd soon started to form around the college girls and the poor trapped mother. The crowd would point and laugh at the crying woman. Some would take pictures, while others would record video for later enjoyment. Stacey went back to the left foot and started her assault again. Kyla, now struggling to breath, could only laugh and cry as everyone laughed at her. To make matters worse, someone in the crowd handed both girls a long, study seagull feather. Both girls would turn to one another, and grin before running the feathers up and down the wildly embarrassed woman’s soles.

“Don’t tell me, Kyla, that this itty-bitty feather is driving you mad?” Viv said in a baby voice as she brushed the feather in between Kyla’s toes.

“IT IS! IT IS! I CAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT I HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“But it’s just a feather Kyla!” Stacey said tracing the crevices of Kyla’s scrunched foot. “It can’t be that bad!”

But something bad did happen. Something that neither Viv, Stacey, nor the laughing crowd would have ever imagined happening. In the middle of Kyla’s sand pussy, a small dot of liquid had formed just above the sculpted clit, soon the liquid started to spread all around the pussy. No one, not a single person on that beach, believed it. Kyla had wet herself. The girls, with feathers paused, and the crowd, standing silent, just watched as the warm liquid spread even further, melting the delicate sand pussy into mush. Kyla, with face red and tears still falling down her cheeks, looked up at the clear blue sky. It was such a beautiful day too… She thought to herself before the crowd erupted into laughter at what just happened. Both Stacey and Viv looked at each other again, shrugged, and continued to run those horrible seagull feathers over the defeated mother’s soles.

Time had passed, and Kyla was fast asleep in the sand. Her feet, which were still twitching as she slept, were covered in pen markings that read: WARNING TICKLISH FEET! Or other phrases like TICKLE MY FEET! I LOVE IT! The soles were also coated in suntan lotion to prevent any damage, well physically at least, to them. Right beside her left foot was a paper sign that was held up by a stick that read: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! TICKLE MY FEET! I LOVE HAVING THEM TICKLED NO MATTER HOW MUCH I BEG YOU TO STOP! GO ON! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? = )

“Mommy?” A small voice said.

But Kyla didn’t answer.

A small drop of cold, melted ice cream dripped down the waffle cone and landed on Kyla’s left big toe.

“NOOOOOOOO!” Kyla screamed as she instantly woke up. “NO MORE TICKLING!”

Both her children started to cry at their mother’s reaction.

“WHERE WERE YOU TWO!” Kyla scolded her children. “DIG ME OUT RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW! RIGHT…

CHAPTER II
To Break a Former Champion’s Spirit

Right now… Dig me out right now… right…

Kyla woke up gasping for air. A bright stage light, placed right above her head, blurred her vision.

What happened? She wondered. Ow! My head is throbbing!

Kyla tried to get up, but quickly realized she couldn’t move an inch.

“W-WHAT’S GOING ON!?” She shouted.

A camera, pointed right above the former champion, revealed that she was bound to a leather table with her arms stretched above her head and her legs pressed tightly together. She was held down by a row of leather straps with metal buckles. Another thing was also quickly noticed by the live stream still watching, Kyla’s MMA outfit was different. Instead of the sports bra and shorts she came in with, she was now dressed in the smallest micro-bikini imaginable. The outfit seemed more like fabric string than anything else, with tiny little black triangles that covered the mother’s nipples, but ultimately failed to hide her brown areolas. Her womanhood, outlined by a small patch of fabric, hugged her other lips so tight that a camel toe had formed for all to gawk at. Making matters worse, the very tip of Kyla’s landing strip could be seen sticking out from above the small, thin, black triangle covering her crotch.

TheProChampzWatcherII: DAMMMNNNN! LOOK AT THE COUGAR’S OUTFIT!!!!!!!!

YoungDancingDeer8: YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE THE QUEEN’S PUSSY!!!!

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Elena, the referee, shouted at the cameras in front of her. “Are you ready for the main, MAIN, event?”

TheProChampzWatcherII: YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

LesserDancerofNorth: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Zeynep, the technician for tonight’s event, grinned at the live comments pouring in by the thousands. This is going to be fun! She thought to herself and leaned to the side to catch a glimpse of the former champion struggling in vain to break free from the leather straps.

“In this corner,” The referee announced. “With long manicured nails, from the Ukraine, I proudly present to you the new champion of the C.F.C: OKSANA SHEVCHENKO!!!!!”

The online stream went wild as Oksana, now wearing a white string bikini, stepped into the octagon ring. Her breasts, perfect in shape, bounced up and down as she walked up to meet her challenger. She giggled and wiggled her fingers teasingly at the cameras before sitting down at a wooden stool placed right in front of Kyla’s nervous, wiggling feet.

“W-what’s hap—”

“And on this corner,” The referee announced, cutting off a confused Kyla. “With size seven feet, ticklish especially on the toes and arches, all the way from Honolulu, Hawaii, I present to you, the former champion of the C.F.C: Miss Kyla Liu aka The Hibiscus cougar!”

The online stream went even wilder as the cameras zoomed in at the bottoms of Kyla’s cute feet hidden behind thin, white ankle socks with the words: C.F.C printed on them in bold red lettering just below the former champions wiggling toes.

LesserDancerofNorth: Look at those cute little sock feet!!!! Tickle, tickle, tickles miss cougar!!!!!

“Who will win this fight?” The referee asked the online crowd. “Oksana’s cruel fingers? Or Kyla’s soft, ticklish feet?”

ForgetfulGears454: Most definitely those menacing fingers!

MasterComputerPogger: Oh yeah, fingers all the way baby! Get her ticklish soles Oksana!!!!!!

“Ready you two?” The referee asked both fighters.

Oksana nodded her head while Kyla, shaking her head back and forth, the only part of her body that she could move, screamed, then shouted: “NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

“TICKLE THOSE FEET!” The referee shouted as she swung her right arm down in the air.

“Well, well, well.” The Ukrainian champion said in a heavy accent. “Let’s tickle these cute feet of yours.”

“Wait, wait, wa—HHHAAAAAA!” Kyla screamed as she felt the Ukrainian woman’s right index finger slowly run down her left arch.

Kyla, unable to help it, burst out laughing the moment Oksana’s fingernail lightly touched the socked foot, causing it to instantly scrunch up to defend itself. The young twenty-year-old Ukrainian woman laughed at the cougar’s reaction and soon began scratching the thin surface of both socked feet lazily and randomly. She would press her nails hard on the arches of the mature woman’s soles and run them up and down. Oksana, loving every moment, would then trace a single index finger over the bold red lettering on the socked feet.

“STOP! STOP! STOP!!!!!” Kyla begged.

“Aw, is the former champion ticklish?” Oksana teased as her nail traced the F on C.F.C repeatedly. “Is the loser baby ticklish on her feet?”

“FUCK YOU!” Kyla shouted at Oksana as foaming spit flew from her mouth. “FUCK YOU! YOU UKRAINIAN BITCH!”

“Uh-oh,” Oksana said as she drew little circles over Kyla’s left heel. “Someone's potty mouth! And a potty mouth gets ticklish punishment!”

Potty mouth? Kyla thought before the memory of that fateful day eight years ago came flooding back in an instant. No…NOOOOOO!!!!!

“Say sorry miss potty mouth,” Oksana said while slithering her fingers up Kyla’s soles and stopping just below the socked toes. “Or these wiggling toes get it.”

“No!” Kyla angrily replied. “I won’t apologize to some hack fighter who just got lucky!”

“Uh-oh!” The referee said to the cameras before turning to Oksana. “Are you going to let this former washout talk to you this way, Oksana?”

Oksana, with face now red with anger and embarrassment, grabbed Kyla’s toes tightly with her left hand and started to violently scratch the sock soles with her nails.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” Kyla screamed as her feet tried desperately to scrunch up but were unable to do so since Oksana held them back by their toes, keeping them taut. Her face, what she feared would happen, started to turn a bright shade of red.

“What was that?” Oksana shouted at Kyla as she scratched the sock feet hard. “You say something mean to, Oksana?”

“You heard me!” Kyla replied.

“Looks like things are getting heated!” The referee said. “Will Kyla be able to keep this brave act for long?”

MasterComputerPogger: Get her Oksana! Don’t let this former loser trash talk to you like that! You’re the new queen! Punish her!

“Ah! I almost forgot about your toes!” The woman shouted before squeezing the former champion's toes.

Kyla groaned in pain as Oksana squeezed each toe with her fingers before scratching them over with her nails. Oksana laughed as she heard the former champion cry out in pain while she dug the very tip of her fingernails into the soft skin below the socks.

“Hey Oksana,” The referee said. “Did you know that Kyla has children?”

Oksana, who was preoccupied with scratching each desperately wiggling toe, raised an eyebrow.

“Wouldn’t it be a great embarrassment if her children saw their mother in such a pitiful state?” The referee said with a grin.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?” Kyla shouted at Elena.

“Imagine if we just cut out her face from this stream and sent a link to it right now to her son who is off at college. You think he’ll jerk off to it? You think he’ll pull his pants down, wrap his throbbing cock, and jerk off to mommy’s ticklish feet? He has a tickle fetish you know!”

“YOU SICK FUCK!” Kyla shouted, completely forgetting for a moment that she was being tortured. “I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU!!!!!”

“Or what if we send this live stream to all of her daughter’s coworkers? You think they’ll make fun of her for having such a pathetic ticklish mommy?”

“STOP!” Kyla shouted with tears now forming in her eyes. “PLEASE STOP!”

“And why should we?” Oksana said, pulling up Kyla’s socks just below the red lettering. “I still haven’t gotten an apology from you being mean to Oksana!”

“I-I’m sorry Oksana.” Kyla said as tears fell down her cheeks. “I’m so, so sorry for being mean to you…”

Oksana, who paused tickling the crying mother of two, simply grinned and started to scratch the smooth, tender surface of Kyla’s bare arches. Kyla screamed before she started to laugh wildly. The socks had provided some protection, but now, she was truly defenseless from the Ukrainian woman’s vicious fingers. Oksana would start to draw random shapes over the mother’s trembling arches.

“I’M SORRY HAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY OKSAHAHAHAHAHANA!” Kyla cried.

“Here,” The young referee said, sitting down on the leather table next to Kyla’s toned stomach. “Let’s see if she can belly dance!”

“WHAT!?” Was all that Kyla managed to say before Elena dug her fingers on the sides of the mother’s stomach.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” Elena said with a smile. “Give the good audience a good belly dance!”

Kyla howled as the tears continued to fall down her cheeks. The online stream went wild as the former champion’s belly rocked back and forth, trying desperately to avoid the referee’s sharp fingernails. The former champion would tighten her stomach before losing the hold and letting go. Elena, still grinning, now poked her right index finger right inside the mother’s belly button.

“Look how ticklish your belly is Kyla!” Elena cheered. “Can you feel my wiggly finger inside your belly button?”

“YES! IT TICHEHEHEHEHEHEKLES! PLEASE TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT OUT!”

“I don’t know Kyla,” The referee teased. “It seems that my finger loves its new home! Look at it, dig and explore! Maybe Kyla, if you ask nicely, Miss Finger will pop out and say hello!”

“NOOOOOO! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOP TICKLING MHAHAHAHAHAHAY BELLYBUTTON MISS FINGER! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!”

“Ummm, no!” Elana cheerfully said as she twisted her finger inside the mother’s belly button. “Miss finger said she loves her new home and will never stop tickling the ticklish walls of soft, tender skin!”

“Don’t forget about Miss Fingers!” Oksana said and danced her fingernails wildly at the convulsing soles. “Here, let’s take socks completely off!”

“Wait Oksana!” Elena said, pulling her finger out of Kyla’s bellybutton and running to the Ukrainian woman’s side. “Before we take these socks off, I just want to remind the folks at home that you, yes you, can buy these very socks in our online merch store! Oh yeah, and one more thing!” Elana added as she took off both of Kyla’s socks in one swift move, revealing the bare, cute black painted toes that were hidden.

“Hey!” Oksana cried. “I was going to take socks off pathetic women's feet!”

“Shh,” Elena hushed the new champion. “We are also selling these pairs of socks that were worn by the former queen herself: Miss Kyla Liu aka The Hibiscus cougar!”

ForgetfulGears454: 200! I AM WILLING TO PAY 200 HUNDRED FOR THEM!

TheProChampzWatcherII: 400! I WILL PAY 400 RIGHT NOW FOR THOSE PAIR OF SOCKS WORN BY THE FORMER CHAMPION!

“My, my,” Elana said, turning to the tear-streaked Kyla. “Looks like a lot of people are willing to pay top dollar for these worn socks of yours! Tell me, Kyla, do you have stinky ticklish feet?”

Before the mother could utter a single word, she burst out laughing again as Oksana ran her nails over her wiggling toes. The Ukrainian woman would probe and lightly scratch each toe individually. She would then lick her lips teasingly and tilt her head down. At that exact moment, Kyla screamed and started to cry again. She could feel Oksana’s teeth nibbling her toes. Soon the new queen would suck each one lovingly before pulling back and kissing them tenderly with tiny pecks.

“Well, Kyla,” Elana asked the frantically laughing woman. “Do you have stinky ticklish feet?

“YES! YES! I HAVE STIHEHEHEHEHENKY TICKLISH FEET!” Kyla repeated as she cried.

“Really?” Elena asked with a grin. “Are mommy’s feet that ticklish?”

“YES! THEHEHEHEHEY ARE! MOMMY HAS TICKLISH FEHEHEHEHEET! MOMMY HAS TICKLISH FEET! THEY ARE SO TICKLSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“How about your breast Kyla?” Elena asked, walking back up to the laughing mother’s upper body. “Does mommy have ticklish tits?”

“WHAT!?” Kyla shouted through her laughter.

“These cute tits of yours, are they ticklish?” Elena asked and lightly circled her index fingers around the mother’s sensitive areolas.

Kyla howled as the referee’s fingernails glided in circles around her ticklish tits. Elena could feel the goosebumps that had formed around the sensitive brown skin. She couldn’t help but giggle as she noticed Kyla’s hard nipples poking through the thin material of the micro bikini top.

"STHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHAHAHAHAHASE STOP!” The mother begged and tried in vain to sway her breasts away from the teasing fingers.

“Say that you have ticklish tits! Tell the whole live stream how mommy has ticklish, sensitive tits!” Elena shouted at the crying woman as she continued to brush her index fingers at the edges of the jiggling breasts. “Say it!”

“MOMMY HAS TICKLISH TITS! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOMMY’S TITS ARE SO SENSITIVE TO TICKLHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“What a good ticklish mommy!” Elana shouted at the woman. “Now tell everyone how you love your tits played with!”

“I LOVE AAAAAAHHHHHH! L-LOVE MY TICKLISH TITS PLAYED WITH! PLEASE ELENA! PLAY WITH MY TITS!”

“Is that what you really want Kyla? Huh? Is that what you want? For me to tickle and tease these helpless breasts of yours?”

“NOOOOOOO!” Kyla shouted.

“Well too bad!” Elena said with a laugh and quickly pulled down Kyla’s top, freeing the perfectly shaped breasts with their hard nipples pointing directly at the ceiling. “You said you liked having your maternal, ticklish breasts played with!”

MasterComputerPogger: YOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Zeynep, like the rest of the live stream, were completely mesmerized by the mother’s perfect breasts that filled the whole screen on the monitor.

“I LIED! I—AHHHHHHHHHH!” Kyla screamed as she felt the referee’s fingers playfully flick her hard nipples repeatedly.

Elana, who teasingly bit her lower lip, was now drawing little circles around the trembling nipples. She could feel her own womanhood starting to tremble as well, as she continued playing with the helpless woman’s breasts. This is so fucking good! I bet the live stream views have doubled! Elena thought as she started to pinch the mother’s nipples with her index finger and thumb.

“Don’t forget about Oksana!” The new queen said as she let go of Kyla’s toes with an audible *POP* and wiped the saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand. “These ticklish feet still deserve more tickles!”

Oksana, with a devious grin, reached under the leather table and pulled out a black, plastic paddle brush. She stared at the mother’s already redden soles for a moment, and her grin grew even wider. Kyla first screamed, then cried laughing as she felt the brushes bristles assaulting her ticklish arches. Oksana was ruthless with the brush. she would run the horrid, ticklish object up and down the poor woman’s soles. The young Ukrainian woman was in an absolute power trip as she brushed the bottoms of Kyla’s feet without any remorse.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHP!” Kyla cried as dried tears were coated with new ones. “PLEHEHEHEHEHESE OKSANA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!”

“I won't stop!” Oksana shouted at the woman. “Admit you have ticklish feet! Admit to Oksana you are a pathetic, washed-out fighter for even challenging Oksana!”

“I’M A PATHAHAHAHAHAHATIC FIGHTER! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER CHALLENGED SUCH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA AMAZING FIGHTER SUCH AS YOURSELF!”

“What about feet!” Oksana shouted as she sliced the brush over Kyla’s soles like a knife. “Say that they are ticklish! Say that pitiful mommy has pathetic ticklish feet!”

“MOMMY HAS PATHETIC TICKLISH FEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOMMY HAS PATHETIC TICHAHHAHAHAHLISH FEEEEEEET!”

“Good ticklish mommy!” Oksana said, turning the brush over to the smooth plastic side. “Now ticklish mommy gets a good spanking!”

“A WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Was all the mother managed to say before she felt the back of the hard plastic brush slap the soles of her feet. “IT HURTS! IT HURTS!”

“Would ticklish mommy prefer I tickle these feet instead?” Oksana asked with ecstasy as she slapped the bottoms of the mother’s soles repeatedly with the back of the brush.

Even though Kyla didn’t want to admit it, this was far more painful than the tickling. Through hysterical laughter she screamed: “YES! PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET INSTEAD!”

“You’re the boss!” Oksana said, putting the brush down and picking up something even worse from underneath the leather table.

LesserDancerofNorth: IS THAT!!!!!!!

ForgetfulGears454: NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!

“Yikes!” Zeynep said from behind the monitors. “That’s going to drive her insane!”

On the monitor in front of Zeynep, held in Oksana’s right hand, was a 5-inch, silver vibrator with a black plastic cap underneath it to turn it on.

“Look what Oksana got!” The Ukrainian woman said as she got up and waved the sex toy at the crying woman.

“Hey Kyla,” Elena said, pausing her tickling torture on the mother’s breast. “Doesn’t that vibrator look awfully familiar?”

Kyla, who was gasping for air, looked up at the perverted toy in Oksana’s hand as best as she could and screamed.

Kyla, who was doing her daughter’s laundry one morning, noticed a long sleeve from a purple shirt sticking out from one of her daughter’s dressers. She opened the drawer and pulled out the long-sleeved shirt, but to her surprise, a silver vibrator fell on the carpeted floor. Kyla, with a sudden blushing face, quickly picked up the toy, put it back inside the drawer, and shut it. She turned around and leaned her butt against the dresser. I shouldn’t have seen that! She thought to herself in embarrassment.

“T-THAT’S THAT’S—”

“Your daughter’s vibrator!” The referee shouted with sadistic glee as she interrupted the dumbfounded mother.

“HOW DID YOU—”

“Oksana,” The referee said. “You know what to do!”

Oksana, who was still grinning wildly, sat back down on the stool, and turned the plastic cap underneath the vibrator. The vibrator instantly came to life, humming loudly in the air. Oksana would then point the perverted toy’s tip, a tip that’s been used many times by Kyla’s own daughter to tease her aching clit on horny nights, right at the quivering red soles. Before the overly embarrassed mother could utter a single word, she cried in hysterical laughter the moment the cold, vibrating, silver toy touched her left arch.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” The mother screamed and instantly scrunched her left foot.

“Nice try!” Elena shouted, turning around, hopping on the leather table, and sitting down on top of Kyla’s ankles. “But you’re not getting away that easily!”

The mother, with tears flowing down her cherry red cheeks, could only laugh as the referee pulled her toes back so that the sadistic Ukrainian woman could run the vibrating toy freely over the stretched skin. Oksana would run the cruel vibrator back and forth over the crying mother’s arches. She would then draw small circles over the heels before writing in cursive random words like: TICKLISH! Or WEAK! Over and over the trembling soles. As a final insult, Oksana would place the vibrator in between Kyla’s tightly closed arches and laugh as she let the wicked toy vibrate freely over the quivering flesh.

“STOP! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I’M GOING TO DIE LAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUGHING!” Kyla shouted through horrid laughter.

“Tell Oksana how a weak, ticklish mommy likes her feet tickled by daughter’s naughty toy!” Oksana teased. “Tell me how much you love your daughter's toy teasing your feet!”

“I LHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOVE HAVING M—MY DAUGTHER’S VI—VIBRATOR TICKLE MY FEET! IT FEHEHEHEHEHELS SO GOOD ON MY TICKLISH MATERNAL FEHEHEHET!”

“It looks like that’s not the only thing that might like a good tickling!” Elena commented as she turned around and noticed a small wet spot on the mother’s micro-bikini thong.

“IT’S NOHAHAHAHAT WHAT YOU THAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kyla screamed.

“Oh really?” the referee said letting go of the mother’s toes and hopping off the table. “Hey Oksana, let me see that for a second.”

Oksana, with a wide grin on her face, handed the vibrating toy to the referee. Elena slowly walked up the defeated woman’s hips and smiled.

“Say, Kyla, is your pussy ticklish by any chance?” The referee asked, waving the toy at the hyperventilating woman.

TheProChampzWatcherII: NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!

ForgetfulGears454: NO, SHE ISN’T! NO, SHE ISN’T!!!!!!!

“FUCK YOU!” Kyla shouted at the sadistic young woman who was only half her age.

Elena, looking down at the wet spot, licked her lips teasingly and poked the soaked little triangle patch with the humming vibrator.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” Kyla shouted, closing her eyes tight.

Kyla could feel the vibrating tip slowly going up and down over the lips of her pussy. The lips would quiver and buckle as the metal tip hummed in between their defenseless folds. She would then tease the tip of Kyla’s landing strip with it.

“Here,” Elana said, undoing the strings at both sides of the micro-bikini. “Let’s get you more comfortable.”

Zeynep, who was rubbing her thighs together, stared at the beautiful, glistening, milf's vagina on the screen in front of her. Damn, she thought. This is getting hot!

“In this corner,” Elena said as she dangled the embarrassing toy just inches above Kyla’s now naked pussy. “Made of a slick metal alloy, used by the former champion's very own daughter, It’s Mr. Vibrator! AKA The Orgasm Provoker!”

“Please,” The embarrassed mother begged with tears in her eyes. “Please stop this...”

“And in the other corner,” Elena continued with a sadistic smile. “Plump, pink, and asking for a pounding! All the way from Honolulu, Hawaii, it’s Miss Pussy! AKA The Most Ticklish Vagina in The World!”

Zeynep leaned closer to the screen while biting down on her lower lip. Looks like you’re in big trouble Miss Pussy! She thought to herself as though the mother’s sexual organ was a separate entity all together.

At that moment the live stream went completely silent. Kyla, breathing heavily, soon gave an ear-piercing scream, a scream so loud that even Oksana, with a strained face, had to cover her ears. The live stream erupted in cheer as they witnessed the vibrator being buried deep inside the trembling milf’s vagina lips. The defeated mother went ballistic as the vibrations of the cruel little toy massaged and tickled her inner walls.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” Kyla shouted and tilted her head back.

“Just look at Mr. Vibrator already taking the lead in this fight!” The referee said as she watched the now hand free toy wiggling about inside the quivering lips. “I don’t know folks. It looks like Miss Pussy might lose this fight!”

TheProChampzWatcherII: Don’t give up Miss Pussy!!!!!!!!!

LesserDancerofNorth: You can do it! Don’t orgasm no matter how good it feels Ms. Pussy!!!!!!!!!!

“NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kyla cried as she felt the vibrator quickly bringing her over the edge. “MY P—PUSSYHEHEHEHEHEHE IS VERY TICKLISHAHAHAHAHA!”

“What’s this!” The referee noticed Kyla’s pussy lips tightening together. “It looks like Miss Pussy won’t give up so easily!”

Kyla, with all her might, squeezed her thighs and managed to pop out her daughter’s wicked toy out of her trembling vagina. She gave a sigh of relief and screamed in victory.

YoungDancingDeer8: YOU DID IT MISS PUSSY!!!!!!!!

“Uh-oh folks!” The referee said, picking up the vibrator that landed just below and in between Kyla’s trembling thighs. “It looks like Mr. Vibrator isn’t out of the fight yet!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” Was all the mother could shout as Elena placed the perverted toy back inside the poor woman’s quivering lips.

“Kyla,” The referee said, looking down at her. “Is your pussy really that ticklish?”

“YES! YES! MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSHEHEHEHEHE IS!”

“Would you say it’s the most ticklish little pussy in the world?” The sadistic referee asked the mother whose eyes were already rolling back inside her sockets.

“YES! WHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I HAHAHAHAHAVE THE MOST TICKLISH PUSSY IN THE WORLD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kyla cried through her laughter.

“How about the most ticklish feet in the world?” Oksana asked Kyla as she cracked her knuckles before placing her wiggling, cruel fingers just inches away from the mentally destroyed woman's soles.

“I DO! I DO! I HAHAHAHAVE THE MOST TICKLISH FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET IN THE WORLD!” Kyla answered the other sadistic woman.

“Then prove it!” Oksana shouted and raked her fingernails over the redden soles.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Kyla shouted and scrunched her feet.

BoundinShadow44: WOW! THAT SURE IS ONE TICKLISH PUSSY!

“Say Kyla,'' the referee asked the broken woman. “Have you ever heard of someone with the username BoundinShadow44?”

Kyla, preoccupied with trying not to orgasm in front of the live stream, didn’t hear a single word of what Elana was saying.

“It’s your son!” The referee said in a cheerful voice. “We sent him a link to the live stream so he could watch! But don’t worry about him finding out it’s your ticklish pussy that’s being tickled! Our expert technician Zeynep has cut out your face just below your neck, changed the frequencies of our voices, and even bleeped out your name whenever we say it! So, you have nothing to worry about! Yay!”

WHAT!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The embarrassed mother cried inside her head.

BoundinShadow44: YEAH!!!!!! TICKLE THAT HELPLESS PUSSY! I’M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

“Tickle, tickle, tickle on mommy’s feet!” Oksana teased the mother as she danced her fingers over the tender skin that had become wrinkled due to her own sweat. “Are mommy’s feet ticklish?”

Kyla, now gone from this world mentally, could only laugh like a madwoman as she felt the Ukrainian woman’s nails scraping the smooth skin of her soles. Oksana would scratch her nails over the trembling heels, run wild, random digits all over the poor woman’s arches, and finish off the torture by pinching each toe, resulting in a different pitch of laughter from the now insane woman.

“I can’t take it!” Oksana said and tilted her head down once more.

Kyla, laughing while trying to catch her breath, felt the woman’s teeth bite down on her toes. Oksana would gently chew on the wiggling toes before giving each one a good suck. She would then kiss the mother’s soles tenderly and be surprised that even an action like that would cause Kyla to laugh even harder. The Ukrainian woman loved every minute of this. I can’t believe it, she Thought. The most feared mercenary for hire, brought down by just a little tickling. Pathetic…

Oksana pulled her head back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand again. With a smile she reached down the leather table and pulled out two bristle brush pads that went over the palms of the user. She stared at the mother’s convulsing soles as though in a trance. This keeps getting better and better… She thought as she finished putting on the devious torture devices over her hands. Without being gentle, Oksana started brushing the mother’s soles with the palm brushes.

Kyla screamed. She could feel every nerve ending on her feet being set ablaze by the ruthless tickling. The bristle brushes, stiff and prickly, didn’t miss a single inch of her pulsing feet that could do nothing but wave helplessly for the camera’s that were pointed at them.

“Are mommy’s little feet ticklish?” Oksana asked. “Do they love being tickled like this?”

Kyla didn’t respond to the woman’s taunts. All she could do was laugh and laugh. She was gone from all of this. Her mind was free. But her body, well, her body was nothing more than a shell meant to be tickled forever and ever. This was her new life. This is how it was all going to end.

Elena, who was also busy tickling the woman’s clit with her index finger, was in pure ecstasy as she watched the mother’s hips buckle wildly. She smiled warmly and thought: So, this is how the new fights are going to play out, huh? Well, I love it!

Oksana, who was running the brushes up and down the mother’s arches would soon grow bored of them and take them off. She would then reach down under the leather table and pick up another tool: An electric toothbrush. She would turn it on, let it hum for a moment, and start running it across the mother’s wiggling toes. Oksana couldn’t help but get turned on as she watched the cute little toes scrunch up whenever the bristles of the electric toothbrush tickle them.

BoundinShadow44: YEAH! GET HER TOES! GET HER TOES!!!!!!

Kyla, with tears never ending, looked up at the bright camera light above her head. She wasn’t thinking anymore. All she could do was laugh…

Chapter III
The Most Perfect Ticklish Feet in The World

“So, who is she?” twenty-year-old psychiatrist student Inna Datsenko asked.

“No one knows,” forty-four-year-old Dr. Nina Yakymenko answered the student who was walking behind her in the virtually empty hallway. “All we know of her is that she’s in her early 40’s, and only speaks English.”

Inna, like the older blonde woman she was following, was a stunning, tall, slim, woman with long, straight brunette hair. She wore glasses that perfectly matched the white, opened lab coat she was wearing. Underneath the long garment she was wearing a baby blue dress shirt that was neatly tucked into her slim dark blue jeans. The outfit was completed, and amplified in style, with beige high-heeled shoes that reflected the fluorescent lights on the ceiling as she walked.

“Well, here they are.” Dr. Yakymenko said, pointing her clipboard forward.

“W-what is this?” Inna said and swallowed hard.

“The patient of course,” Dr. Yakymenko said with a side smile.

“B-but why would you—” Inna paused mid-sentence as she couldn’t believe the sight in front of her.

Facing both doctor and student, just inches away from them, was a beautiful pair of size 7 feet sticking out from a metal wall like some sort of portrait. The feet, smooth, tender, and slightly wrinkled, seem to almost wave at the two figures. Above the waving soles was a small flat screen tv that was turned off, and just below the feet, that were now massaging one another with their toes, was a small flat shelf with a plastic cup and a remote control placed on top of it. Inna gave a little gasp as she noticed the contents inside the cup: feathers, an electric toothbrush, and a black plastic comb.

“W-what’s the meaning of this?” Inna asked with a worried face.

“Like I said,” Dr. Yakymenko said and ran a single index finger across the arch of the left foot. “The patient.”

Inna watched with sickened curiosity as the foot reacted to Dr. Yakymenko’s touch by waving frantically in air before comforting themselves by rubbing against each other.

“Such cute, ticklish feet.” The doctor said before running another finger across the defenseless right foot that could do nothing but scrunch up to lessen the doctor’s ticklish touch.
“Who’s my ticklish, wiggling, cute pair of feet? Yes, you are! You are!” The doctor teased the pair of soles.

“I—”

“Just watch how ticklish they are.” Dr. Yakymenko said as she interrupted the student.

Inna watched silently as the doctor started to blow a gentle stream of air from her mouth up and down the soles. To the student’s surprise the feet instantly went wild and started to wiggle about.

“They also love being kissed.” The doctor said with a grin before placing a tiny peck in the middle of the right foot. “Ain’t that right, ticklish, little, feet? You just love being kissed, don’t you?”

Inna, with slightly blushing cheeks and a faster beating heart, watched attentively as Dr. Yakymenko kissed the right foot while running her nails over the left one. The student could tell that the pair of feet were incredibly sensitive as they wiggled, stretched, and waved in the air.

“Do you want to give them a tickle?” The doctor asked the student as she gave the pulsing sole a good lick on the side of the arch.

Tickle? Inna thought. Tickle this poor patient’s feet?

“Well?” Dr. Yakymenko said as she danced her sharp fingernails over the tender left foot.

“Y-yes!” Inna said, swallowing hard again. “I do.”

“Then come over here.” The doctor said, inviting the student to tickle the inviting soft feet.

The doctor stepped to the side to give the young student an opportunity to tickle the helpless soles. Inna exhaled and reached out a trembling hand. Her right index popped out from her closed hand and was about to scratch the quivering left foot with her manicured, white nail.

“Wait!” Dr. Yakymenko said, causing the young student to pause her index finger just centimeters away from the trembling sole. “Do you want to see the patient?”

Inna, without uttering a single word, nodded her head. The doctor smiled and took the remote control from the shelf below. She also gave the left heel a good little tickle before pulling back her hand. Inna gasped audibly this time as Dr. Yakymenko turned on the screen above the pair of feet with the remote. On the colored, muted, screen was a woman lying on her back in a white bed without sheets. She was wearing a straitjacket and was bound to the mattress by a series of straps that held her body down tight. The woman was gorgeous. She was of Asian descent, Hawaiian, Inna guessed by the woman’s looks. But what surprised Inna the most, was that the woman was laughing uncontrollably and shouting something at the security camera facing down at her.

“Here,” Dr. Yakymenko said. “Let’s hear what she’s saying.”

“YES! YES! TICKLE MY MATERNAL TICKLISH FEET! THE FANS LOVE IT!” The mystery woman shouted. “I AM THE TICKLISH HIBISCUS COUGAR!”

“The wha—”

“The ticklish hibiscus cougar,” Dr. Yakymenko interrupted. “She claims to be some sort of underground MMA fighter and former mercenary for hire.”

“Really?” Inna said with a raised eyebrow. “Do you believe her?”

“Absolutely not.” The doctor replied. “But I do believe she has the most ticklish feet I have ever encountered in my whole life.”

“TICKLE MY FEET! PLEASE! WILL SOMEONE TICKLE MY POOR TICKLISH FEET!” The woman begged.

“Well Inna,” Dr. Yakymenko said, staring at the student. “You heard her.”

Inna, now with a mischievous grin across her beautiful face, turned to the flexing pair of feet and ran her right index finger up and down the left arch of the woman’s foot.

“YES! YES! TIHAHAHAHAHAHACKLE MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!” The woman cheered as the student scratched the tender skin slowly up and down.

Dr. Yakymenko grinned as she watched the young student run her finger in a zigzag pattern on the helpless foot. Soon Inna would playfully tickle both soles with all her digits. She would trace the wrinkles on the feet, slash her index fingers like swords over the pulsing arches, and then tickle each toe by wildly waving her nails over them.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The woman on the other side of the room cried. “YOUR SUCH A HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD TIHEHEHEHEHEHEKLER!”

“Flattery will get you nowhere.” Inna said as she picked up a bright purple feather from the plastic cup on the shelf and started to dance it over the scrunched-up feet.

“THE FEATHER!” The woman shouted. “ONE OF MY FAVHAHAHAHARITES!”

“Is that so,” Inna said, sliding the stiff instrument in between the woman’s toes. “Does this feather tickle you that much?”

“She can’t hear you.” Dr. Yakymenko said.

“Oh,” Inna responded with a pout.

“Unless I push this button!” Dr. Yakymenko said, pushing another button on the remote.

“C-can you hear me?” Inna asked the laughing woman as she danced the feather in a small circle motion over the left arch.

“YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN! I NEVER HEHEHEHEHERED YOUR VOICE BEFORHAHAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU NEW!?” The laughing woman asked.

“Sort of,” Inna said. “So, miss laughing woman, what’s your most ticklish spot?”

“EVERYWHERE!” The woman shouted. “I HAVE THE MOHAHAHAHAST TICKLISH FEET IN THE WORLD!”

“Is that so?” Inna said with a grin as she put the feather back in the cup and took out the plastic comb. “Let’s test that theory!”

The laughing woman shook her head violently back and forth as she felt the toothpick-like bristles of the comb rake her right foot. She could feel every single “pick” scratching the surface of her overly sensitive flesh. She would laugh as the student raked the comb slowly up and down her trembling soles. It was maddening, but the laughing woman absolutely loved it.

“YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! TICKLE ME! TICKLE ME!”

“How about this?” The student said and picked up the electric toothbrush with her other hand.

The laughing woman screamed as she felt the swirling bristles of the electric brush assault her left foot. She laughed wildly as the comb tickled her right foot and the electric toothbrush teased and tickled her other foot.

“TAG TEAM! TAG TEAM! YAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Do you like having such ticklish feet, Miss Laughing Woman?” Inna asked as she tickled both feet with the cruel instruments. “Do they like to be tickled?’

“YES, THEY DO! I HAVE THEHEHEHEHE MOST PERFECT TICKLHEHEHEHISH FEET IN THE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLE WORLD!”

“What tickles you the most?” Inna asked the laughing woman. “The comb or the electric toothbrush?”

“THE ELECHEHEHEHEHTRIC TOOTHBRHAHAHAHAHASH!”

“Really?” Inna said running the electric bristles over the wiggling woman’s toes.

“YES! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS TICKLE TIC-TAC-TOE!” The laughing woman shouted.

“Tickle tic-tac-toe?” Inna said with a raised eyebrow.

“It’s a game I invented.” Dr. Yakymenko said, clearing her throat. “A stimulating game.”

“And how do you play this stimulating game of yours?” Inna asked the good doctor as she lazily ran the electric toothbrush over the arch of the woman’s right sole.

“First,” Dr. Yakymenko said. “Hold the patient’s toes back tight. Make sure that they are completely immobile”

Inna put the comb and electric toothbrush back in the plastic cup and followed the doctor’s directions.

“Next, I will draw the board.” The doctor said taking out a pen from her breast pocket.

The moment the tip of the black pen poked the middle of the laughing woman’s left foot, Inna instantly had to use all her might to prevent the quivering foot from scrunching up.

“That’s it,” Dr. Yakymenko said. “Keep it stretched and nicely taut.”

“OOH! OOH! HEHEHEHEHE! I KNOW THIS GAME! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I KNOW THIS GAME! IT'S, TICKLE TIC-TAC-TOE!”

“Yes, it is sweetheart,” The doctor said. “Now keep still so I can draw the board.

“I WILL! I HEHEHEHE WILL!” The laughing woman promised.

“There,” The doctor said standing back. “The board is ready.”

Inna stared at the perfectly made board of lines on the laughing woman’s left foot and smiled.

“So,” The student asked. “Who gets to go first?”

“Why you of course,” Dr. Yakymenko said, handing the pen over to Inna.

“Why thank you!” Inna gratefully said as she took the pen from the doctor’s hand. “Let’s see, ooh! Right here!”

“AHHHHHHHH!” The laughing woman cried. “IT’S A CIRCLE!”

“Nice first move,” The doctor said, staring at the circle placed in the middle of the diagram. “My turn!”

The laughing woman would start crying as she felt the pen scratch her sensitive foot with each move. She could feel an X being drawn on her trembling sole, then another O. This went on until Inna shouted: “TIC-TAC-TICKLISH-TOE!”

“AHHHHHHHH! THE SLASH!” The laughing woman screamed as she felt the pen run a vertical angle on her sole.

“I win!” Inna shouted in victory.

“THAT WAS A GOOD GAME!” The laughing woman said. “HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ONE?”

“Good idea!” Inna said drawing another board, this time on the laughing woman’s right foot while Dr. Yakymenko held the poor woman’s toes back.

Once Inna was done drawing the board. Both women would start this terribly ticklish game all over again, and again on the laughing woman’s soles.

“MAY THE BEST TICKLER WIN!” The laughing woman shouted before the first X was drawn over her over sensitive, ticklish foot.

Epilogue
Please Don’t Go!

“There,” Inna said, handing the now empty pen back to the doctor.

“Phew,” Dr. Yakymenko said, putting the empty pen back in her breast pocket. “That sure was fun.”

“I sure was!” Inna said, staring at the laughing woman’s soles.

Both women pointed and laughed at the feet in front of them that were completely covered in tic-tac-toe boards and other pen markings like: Tickle my feet please! Or I LOVE TO LAUGH! And even: if you can read this: TICKLE MY FEET FOREVER!

“Well,” Dr. Yakymenko started. “How about some lunch? My treat!”

“Thank you!” The student said gratefully.

“HEY HOW ABOUT ME! I STILL WANT TO BE TICKLED SOME MORE!” The laughing woman shouted.

“Oh, don’t worry dear,” The doctor said, running a finger over the left foot. “Will be back soon to continue our little therapy session.”

“NO!” The laughing woman shouted. “I WANT TO BE TICKLED NOW!”

“Then we will take a longer lunch break if you keep acting this way!” The doctor threatened the woman.

“NOOOOOOO! I’M SORRY DOCTOR! DON’T BE SO MEAN!”

“Come along now Inna, let's enjoy a loooooong lunch break.” The doctor said with a tune.

“Ok!” Inna said cheerfully.

“WAIT!” The laughing woman shouted as she could hear the women’s footsteps walking away from her. “COME BACK AND TICKLE MY FEET!”

The laughing woman, once known in the underground fight scene as The Hibiscus Cougar, broke down and cried. Tears fell down her soft, reddened cheeks as she begged the women to come back and tickle her feet. But there wasn’t a soul on the other side of that room. Just a pair of sadly waving feet that once belonged to a proud, strong, mother of two. A pair of feet that wanted nothing more in life than to be tickled, forever.

The End.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back