• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Job

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
On top of my current job (Enterprise Rent A Car) I have been hired by a company in Phoenix, AZ as a Removal Technician. It's for the deceased. What I do is I remove the person from where they pass away and transport them to where they need to go, ie the funeral home crematory ME's (Medical Examiner's office) Sadly I see it all in terms of how the person died.

My first call was this past Sunday for an elderly gentleman who just turned 77 years old and he passed away from cancer peacefully in his home under hospice care surrounded by his 8 children. We had brought him to the funeral home of his choice as it was a pre-planned choice.

The funeral home was closed that day due to it being a Sunday and no services were taking place. We have access to the funeral home via the garage door in the back where the hearses are kept. Upon entering the facility there are 2 large refrigerator units. We graciously placed this gentleman inside until a funeral home employee comes in the next day to begin the next step(s) of his wishes

Although I've seen death up close and personal since 1986, I had never seen anything like that before in terms of the removal and transport service process. It did however give me different outlook on life and to appreciate what I have even more and for who is in my life that I care about. Especially after leaving the cold storage and seeing other deceased people in there.

Please don't take your life or others for granted. Tomorrow is NEVER promised.

Hey guy, its like a wake up call, you never take anything for granted. I lost my dad at 15 and watched my mom take her last breath I never take anything for granted.

And, that's gotta be a rough job. Not many of us could handle it, I'd say.

Hey guy, its like a wake up call, you never take anything for granted. I lost my dad at 15 and watched my mom take her last breath I never take anything for granted.

I understand how you feel, both of my parents are now deceased and I also and seen my mom take her last breath, she had seen me take my first and I had seen her take her last. Its both scary and beautiful at the same time

And, that's gotta be a rough job. Not many of us could handle it, I'd say.[/QUOTE

Yes indeed it is a rough job and a gruesome one at times. Each call is different from the previous.

HOLY SHIT LUV! WOW!

That's a HELL OF A JOB TO HAVE!

I know I wouldn't be able to do it.

I'd be so sad for each family I'd see that had lost a loved one!

I hope it pays well.

Thanks Blast,

It's been interesting to say the least I will admit. It's difficult when I arrive at someone's home after they pass away. The grief and reactionary emotions are understandable. I need to be strong for myself and the person I'm there for that way I can concentrate on what I need to do the right way without any mistakes/missteps I don't need to give the family any additional trauma because that will stay with them forever. I have an American flag with me if the person is a veteran.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back