• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First and only time tickling a girl (so far)

marxconedon

I’m a pretty shy guy when it comes to physical touch, so I have never really tickled/been tickled. However, I did get the courage to tickle this one girl.

This girl, who was one of my friends, was really short, and she refused to tell anyone her height. One day, I see a guy poking her sides, trying to get her to tell him how tall she was. He kept grabbing her sides and she was refusing, but giggling hard. She was super ticklish but after a bit he gave in. I decided that I would finish the job.

I walk up to her and say, “Well, how tall ARE you?” and bring my hands up to her sides and rested my fingers along her sides. She looks up at me with a “I’m not gonna tell you” smile so I began squeezing her sides, saying “C’mon, tell me!” She began squirming hard and giggling but not trying SUPER hard to escape. She kept trying to dodge the tickling by bending down her knees, but since I didn’t go down with her my hands kept tickling further up into her ribs. I kept tickling for a while but stopped after maybe 30 seconds. I was actually impressed she managed to keep her secret despite being so ticklish.

Unfortunately she moved away to a different country a while after, but I hope the next time I see her I can get another shot. I haven’t tickled anybody else since, I’ve thought about tickling some other female friends but couldn’t really do it without it being weird.

Short but sweet, it's just a shame you didn't get longer to tickle interrogate her bud! I'm sure if you did you would got the secret out of her sooner or later, thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back