• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle/orgasm games and or fantasies?

purple2306

TMF Expert
Taking my wife to a remote cabin. Only there for 4 days and three nights. Trying to plan the time we are there.
Other then shopping and eating at restaurants I figured I would obviously cook her a nice meal or two.

Then it hit me, how can I work in a remote vibrator for her to wear? What kinda games can we play?
I know she will have to finish herself off with a toy at least once then allow me to tie her up and tease her a bit.
Got the restraints, vibrators, feathers, blindfold, headphones.

Now gotta get some ideas for each day?

Point me to some great Stories? Or just post your ideas.

My favorite is a story from 10-20 years ago called Tickle Strip. Can’t find the author. Could be an evening game after a nice meal, with some wine to get all relaxed. She starts standing in the bedroom room fully clothed with a blindfold on. You tickle any exposed skin. Take as much time as you want-no rush. If she makes a sound, you remove an article of clothing. Then the tickling starts over again. Once she is naked, the fun really starts. You tie her wrists together, lead her to the bed, and tie her wrists to the headboard. Then start tickling her fingertips and go all the way to her toes, leaving only her nipples and clit untouched. The only words she can say are, “yes, more, and it tickles.” She if you can make her cum from just being tickled. The rest is up to you, but one fun twist would be turnabout; either you do the same thing the next night, but tied face down, or she does the same thing to you! What do you think???

I like it! Definitely gives me an idea to work with.
Thank you!

I thought of another fantasy you could try. This one involves a lot of kissing, if that’s something you both enjoy. It’s called “Oh Taste and See.” She starts naked and blindfolded like the other one, and restrained or not as you prefer. You taste one of her fingers, then kiss her so she can taste it. Then on to the other fingers in turn, each followed by a kiss. Then wrists, forearms, upper arms, underarms (I like doing this several times!), each rib, hips behind the knees, each followed by a kiss. All up and down her legs, top of feet, each toe, long licks on the bottom of her feet, etc., and let her taste each one. Hopefully she will enjoy the taste of each side of her breasts, and plenty of tastes of her nipples. Nummmmm! Lastly, let her experience the taste of her own pussy. This may require many repetitions to get it right! Sound like fun?

I can cum just from touch and tickles. I feel like most women can eventually too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back