• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I Weird?

TicklingGeek

Not for my love of tickling, but for some of my preferences in a lee? Like I don't like red nail polish. It completely turns me away from the idea and I don't really know why. And super bright colors in general. I've always preffered black or other dark colors like blue and purple and even soft pink and French. Sorry if this is the wrong area to ask this. I was just curious if anyone else had preferences that might seem unordinary when it comes to tickling.

I thought I was the only one super turned off by red nail polish on lees. I only really like Black, White and French.

So yeah, if ur weird so am I :p

We all have preferences. French is a big no for me. Seriously dislike it. I wish the white polish trend would die off too. Simply terrible.

Nothing wrong with that at all, it's all about preference, and as for being weird I raise my glass as so am I and nothing wrong with that I my opinion (as long as its not doing anyone else harm of course!)

Sounds slightly controlling and maybe at best idealistic. IDK for me the opportunity is bigger than the nail polish color choice but if you have that option, good for you.

There is nothing weird about having preferences.

We all build a unique idea of 'attractive' in our minds as we grow up, and it's a complicated messy process which creates infinite variety.

The big trick is being able to look beyond ones preferences when looking at someone, to see if they possess true core qualities that make them a good relationship (whatever that relationship type is) Looks are superficial and after you have been with a person for any length of time they tend to fade from the forefront of your mind, and thus the roll that preference plays in who we choose to invest in.

If you are picking casual play partners, and have no shortage of opportunity, then you can follow your preferences as deeply as you like in lees.

Myriads

To each his own! It would be a boring world if we all liked, and disliked, the very same things. While I prefer red polish, and dislike white and French, I have no problem with the idea that a lot of others like them. A little variety in life is a good thing.

I'm more weary of someone who appears "normal" that someone who is "weird."

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I thought I was the only one super turned off by red nail polish on lees. I only really like Black, White and French.

So yeah, if ur weird so am I :p
Same here

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

The only polish color I hate is yellow. It looks too similar to nail fungus.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back