• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal teasing

redheadlady

TMF Regular
Does verbal teasing/tickle talk drive any one else crazy (in a good way)? I absolutely love it, and I love to hear it in clips, and vanilla tickle clips. I don't know why, but tickle tickle tickleeee in a sing song, teasing voice drives me wild.

Yes that and being talked down to :woot2: my tickling and humiliation kinks are basically intertwined

I love verbal teasing, especially along the lines of, "No mercy for you! I just may tickle you to death." :rowfull:

Most certainly, it drives me wild. The baby talk is what does it for me. I read a post once that summarized the feeling as: 'being drowned in shame and humiliated from being treated so infantile while simultaneously enduring the most mind bending torment of your life'

To me, that sort of unusual cruelty creates a situation so desperate that I'd have to conjure new ways to articulate it.

Absolutely heightens and is the make or break element in buying a clip from preview/description

When done well it is one of the best parts of the experience. When done poorly it can be pretty annoying. But for the most part, I absolutely LOVE being teased when tickled. Especially if a ler just knows how to get inside my head. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it...

I absolutely Love verbal teasing during a tickle session. I have several tickle talk techniques. I enjoy bringinh my ‘lee to a slow giggle while I’m tickle testing her to see what works best. I’m lucky to have a play partner that’s incredibly ticklish and very responsive. Once she’s taking too much my verbal fun begins. I’ll tell her that I forgot our safe word. I’d give her a new word FEEMAXYHAIGPLZWERERBDISOP
I also love to count. I tell her I’m going to count to 10
1 2 3 4 5 5 5 5 6 7 2 3 4 5…by this time she is like a mound of jello.
Tickle Talk Teasing is one of the best parts of a good tickle session.

Does verbal teasing/tickle talk drive any one else crazy (in a good way)? I absolutely love it, and I love to hear it in clips, and vanilla tickle clips. I don't know why, but tickle tickle tickleeee in a sing song, teasing voice drives me wild.

Absolutely love it!

In terms of clips, I've got a few where the verbal teasing is taken way too far. When the 'ler is talking and laughing over the 'lee for the entire clip, I lose all interest. It becomes a distraction and annoying more than enhancing the clip.

Verbal teasing paired with tickling drives me absolutely around the bend. It's an index of how much of the effects of tickling are psychological -- fingertips scampering along my sides or stomach send me into hysterics; when accompanied by teasing commentary, those same fingers just destroy me. Destroy me.

Verbal teasing is awesome.
It can heighten the Lee's sense of helplessness, and increase the feeling of vulnerability. That it turn can increase sensitivity immensely.

I love it. For me, the more teasing, the better.
“Let's count how many ribs you have, hm?” and then counting the ribs out loud is a favourite of mine

My wife is very susceptible to verbal teasing, to the point where she can be in full-on laughter with anyone touching her.
Teasing with tickling makes the tickling that much worse.

There was (is) a Tickle Central clip called “Mia’s Hogtie Tickle of Jordan”. Jordan is super ticklish, and towards the end when she gets to her feet, Mia says “tickle tickle…tickle” in that beautiful singsong way. She does it a couple times as she slowly tickles Jordan’s feet, and then she takes a deep breath and says “tickletickletickletickletickle” and furiously savages her soles.

I don’t know why, but it’s some damn erotic to me.

I love Mia and Jordan's clip, thank you for bringing it up! Mia was a true artist when it came to verbal teasing, and her accent made it even sexier.

(provided that this is the clip Toesheldback was referring to) She had a thick Russian accent. In that particular clip it wasn't that noticeable, as she didn't say much apart from "tickle tickle". Unfortunately, as most Tickle Central clips, it might be hard to find nowadays.

(provided that this is the clip Toesheldback was referring to) She had a thick Russian accent. In that particular clip it wasn't that noticeable, as she didn't say much apart from "tickle tickle". Unfortunately, as most Tickle Central clips, it might be hard to find nowadays.

That’s the one. In the US, if you Google the title you can find ways to watch it. Not sure about other countries.

Fun fact - Jordan was tied and tickled in another Tickle Central clip called “Tickle Torture Job Negotiations”. As I mentioned, she’s really ticklish and one of the two girls tickling her is Chloe, who also is a damn good taunter.

Yes verbal teasing is half the fun. Makes it way more erotic.

Verbal teasing is awesome.
It can heighten the Lee's sense of helplessness, and increase the feeling of vulnerability. That it turn can increase sensitivity immensely.

Wade I am the same! Verbal teasing along with tickling completely defeats me - but I can hold out so much longer without it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back