• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do to my wife? A poll

dahoochman

TMF Expert
You arrive at my place for a tickle date with my wife. You walk in and find my wife on the couch, hands tied above her, waiting for you.
Do you:

1 - Straddle her, sitting on her thighs and tickle her sides and armpits
2 - Straddle her, sitting on her lower legs and tickle her thighs and knees
3 - Sit on her lower legs facing her feet and tickle her feet and toes
4 - Tie her ankles to the foot rest, sit on the floor and torture her soles

all 4, but start with #1. there is also a #5, but that will be saved for a different discussion setting...

steve

Hooch, I'm tempted to go with 1, but I'm going to go with 4, and just to make things more interesting for everyone, proceed to re-enact a scene from one of your stories. If she thinks that tickling is evil, she'll know where I got the idea from.

Hooch, I'm tempted to go with 1, but I'm going to go with 4, and just to make things more interesting for everyone, proceed to re-enact a scene from one of your stories. If she thinks that tickling is evil, she'll know where I got the idea from.

Which story???

I am going with 4 and spread a little bit apart. They look fun!!

1 - Straddle her, sitting on her thighs and tickle her sides and armpits :D

None of the above, my favorite thing to do when I have the space and time is to tie them, or lay on/pin their legs so I can feel them under me, and I grind while tickling/loving her feet. It's best if the arms are tied though so she can't hit me, push me, etc. So I'd tie her down somewhere and then have my fun with her feet, for a long time.

None of the above, my favorite thing to do when I have the space and time is to tie them, or lay on/pin their legs so I can feel them under me, and I grind while tickling/loving her feet. It's best if the arms are tied though so she can't hit me, push me, etc. So I'd tie her down somewhere and then have my fun with her feet, for a long time.

Do you would want to move this to the bedroom, with her hands tied above her to the headboard, then lie across her legs pinning them down? Is she face up or down?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back