• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP ME

TicklishUser

There was this girl next to me on the train and she found out I was ticklish by SOME chance and would not stop pinching my side the next. 50 minutes. Of. The. Ride. I had to glance at her hand every 30 seconds it was unpreDICTABLE dammit

I didn’t retaliate because I find tickling romantic and this was the lady I was seated next to I’m not gonna do anything to her so all I could do was sit and take it. I’m not sure if I enjoyed it or not.

That sounds pretty fun tbh 😆 was this a complete stranger, and what happened that she found put you're ticklish?

she was moving in her seat and her nails swiped my side. yeah a complete stranger but most people on the train where I’m from are pretty friendly and we’d been talking for roughly 2 hours already so stranger-ish????

So, as a member of this forum, why was this not an awesome experience? I don't mean that as a judgmental question at all - just trying to understand.

Doesn't sound too awkward then I'm surprised she tickled you throughout 50 minutes but sounds great

I normally advocate for keeping hands to myself in regards to tickling people who I'm not 100% are ok with it but in this context (her being a stranger) there is 0 way she wasn't flirting with you dude lol I would've tickled her back.

There was this girl next to me on the train and she found out I was ticklish by SOME chance and would not stop pinching my side the next. 50 minutes. Of. The. Ride. I had to glance at her hand every 30 seconds it was unpreDICTABLE dammit

I didn’t retaliate because I find tickling romantic and this was the lady I was seated next to I’m not gonna do anything to her so all I could do was sit and take it. I’m not sure if I enjoyed it or not.

Why didn't you tickle her back?

Lol that's very strange. Although it's less strange since you guys have been chatting for over two hours. Gives it more of a friendly vibe. Still, if this were the other way around, I'm sure it could have ended very differently. Being kicked off the train or jail time. Double standard.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back