• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick foot tickle f/f

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This happened this past summer, I just never got around to posting it…

My wife and I have a cabin in the woods. There’s a couple that we’ve known forever who have two daughters that all came up and spent a long weekend at our place.

The oldest daughter Haley is 22 now (crazy!) and of course grew up to be a beautiful young woman. Tan skin, jet black hair because her father is from northern Mexico. Absolutely flawless feet. Anyways I digress….

I walk outside and my wife and Haley are sitting in Adirondack chairs on the deck facing each other. Haley is barefoot with her feet up on the armrest of my wife’s chair, ankles crossed. I sit in the chair next to my wife hoping…

We are all chatting for about 15 minutes and I’m going crazy with anticipation cause Haley’s soles are almost in my wife’s face and she’s got her hand resting lazily on Haley’s ankles. I announce finally that I’m going back inside, and as I prepare to stand up, my wife slowly drags her index finger from Haley’s toes to her heel. Haley gasps and lifts her foot up, and my wife craftily does the same to her other foot.

Haley quickly retracted her feet and said “oh my god, my feet are so ticklish!”

Later I asked my wife why she waited so long and she said “I wanted to torture you”.

Well it worked.

Great story. I loved that your wife waited that long just to mess with you lol

Wonderful little anecdote Sir thanks for sharing! Question cause I'm a detail freak. Did you happen to notice a giggle in Haley's voice as she gasped and was pulling her feet away from your wife's finger, and did the giggle remain in her voice when she said, "OMG, my feet are so ticklish!"

I love that you and your wife work together to find out if people are ticklish. Excellent teamwork

Wonderful little anecdote Sir thanks for sharing! Question cause I'm a detail freak. Did you happen to notice a giggle in Haley's voice as she gasped and was pulling her feet away from your wife's finger, and did the giggle remain in her voice when she said, "OMG, my feet are so ticklish!"

I don’t think I remember a giggle, honestly. Could have been, but it wasn’t enough to make me remember that.

Damn, that would have been tough to watch and not wanna do the tickling myself!!!!

Lol I already love your wife. Great story, man. So much anticipation... Must have been really hard to keep it cool.

This is such a great story! I love the unsuspecting tickle scenarios. I’ve gotten a few friend’s feet in similar situations and it’s always fun seeing their reaction!

By all means, if you're inclined to do so, please share. F/F is my favorite.

Hope you tickled your wife for teasing you like that?

Can you please show us pictures of her feet being Tickled by your wife you both should Tickle her feet more!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back