• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks!

kidanklet

Why are stocks so intriguing?? Anyone with experience with those? Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts !!! ;)

Stocks are very fun. I love the idea of tickle torture, and stocks are a classic image.

Omg I would loveeeee to try those someday!! Or hate them I dunno. I only just saw that those are a thing relatively recently

I've built a couple sets so far. What I like about them, is that they generally immobilize the lee's feet more effectively than cuffs, especially with toe ties. If well padded, they're quite comfortable.

Terra Mizu in my stocks before a shoot.

Screenshot_20220102-210809_Gallery.jpg

I'm obsessed with stocks. Never had the chance to try them but it's at the top of my list.

Ok I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels that way! Also @Sensualswitch10- those look amazing!!!

I love stocks i have never been in them but i would love to. Anyone have a pair they would put me in?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

@soletease i would say so but i have never been in them but would love to try them someday

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

They just are! The security of bondage - the blank canvas of the stocks with a perfect pair of feet across it... such a sexy sight !

Have always wanted to put my Wife into a set of stocks, complete with toe ties.

Its also the medieval theme stocks have which make them the perfect tickle torture bondage tool. ;) A time to revert back to the medieval ways of torture and punishment! As soon as you see someone's feet locked, stocked and sticking out the front end, especially when you know they're ticklish, its very inviting!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back