• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT?

zaq

TMF Poster
Sorry, can anyone tell me how to cancel or delete my account? Sorry, but I'm moving on with life... too old. I'm twice my age when I first started. Sorry again.

You can't on your own. You'll have to contact the owner of the forum in order to get an exception made.

It sucks I know. :(

Just stop logging in? Change your password to a bunch of gibberish and throw it away. If you're concerned about a (similar) username to your identity, the mods can change it before you log out. I just searched for "zaq" though and didn't find your LinkedIn page or your home address, so you should be fine. Just log out and enjoy life.

Sorry, can anyone tell me how to cancel or delete my account? Sorry, but I'm moving on with life... too old. I'm twice my age when I first started. Sorry again.

(January 2022 - June 2005) x 2...
Carry the one...
You were underage when you signed up. :eek:

And to borrow a quote from Venray (and the Eagles) "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

Long story short, you don't. It takes a lot of time and effort for the mods to delete an account. Simplest thing to do, is just stop coming on the site.

Long story short, you don't. It takes a lot of time and effort for the mods to delete an account. Simplest thing to do, is just stop coming on the site.

Unfortunately that solution doesn't work for everyone Cosmo. Women have frequented this forum and then requested that their accounts be deleted because they feel UNSAFE being here any longer. People's jobs can be compromised by maintaining an account here. Deleting your account should be made an option and to be honest I think it's idiotic that it isn't.

Unfortunately that solution doesn't work for everyone Cosmo. Women have frequented this forum and then requested that their accounts be deleted because they feel UNSAFE being here any longer. People's jobs can be compromised by maintaining an account here. Deleting your account should be made an option and to be honest I think it's idiotic that it isn't.

So you think Jeff is an idiot? I strongly disagree.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back