• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Deloach

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
This beautiful actress suggested back in 2013 that she'd have to be tickled in order to discuss details about an upcoming TV series.. Sure it'd be great if she was more specific, but the fact that she mentioned being tickled without even being asked "THE QUESTION" is encouraging. Scroll down, it's right under the red text about her revealing her baby's name;

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainm...eloach-talks-about-the-new-season-of-awkward/

Last edited:
This beautiful actress suggested back in 2013 that she'd have to be tickled in order to discuss details about an upcoming TV series.. Sure it'd be great if she was more specific, but the fact that she mentioned being tickled without even being asked "THE QUESTION" is encouraging. Scroll down, it's right under the red text about her revealing her baby's name;

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainm...eloach-talks-about-the-new-season-of-awkward/

Thanks, Magic. She's pretty.

I'll try to download the video sometime to make a clip of her saying it. Don't know if I'll be able to do it because I'm having some problems with the software I was used to use. The video with a better quality's coming without sound and I'm having to get the poor quality ones. But I haven't tried to download a non-YouTube video for a while, maybe it'll be working now ...

Thanks, Magic. She's pretty.

I'll try to download the video sometime to make a clip of her saying it. Don't know if I'll be able to do it because I'm having some problems with the software I was used to use. The video with a better quality's coming without sound and I'm having to get the poor quality ones. But I haven't tried to download a non-YouTube video for a while, maybe it'll be working now ...

You're welcome. And yeah she's pretty hot!

You're welcome. And yeah she's pretty hot!

Tried to do it, but only got the poor quality one. Well, at least we can still hear her saying that:

Attachments

• Nikki DeLoach on the new season of Awkward It’s “authentic –_Trim.mp4
    630.7 KB
  • Nikki DeLoach - IMG_4888.JPG
    Nikki DeLoach - IMG_4888.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Nikki DeLoach - WOC-2-2-793x526.jpg
    Nikki DeLoach - WOC-2-2-793x526.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Nikki-Deloach-Feet-559319.jpg
    Nikki-Deloach-Feet-559319.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 224
Thanks! I didn't realize that there was video of the interview.

The quality is fine. I've seen much worse on the forum. Thanks for sharing

You're welcome, my friends!

Yeah, I'd say the quality's fine also. But, unfortunately, it's not getting the better quality possible since YouTube has changed something in its layout. Don't know what that has to do with the other sites' videos, but the thing is that, since then, the better quality videos are being downloaded without sound. And the same thing happens with videos on YouTube when I tried to download them with that software. Maybe I'll change the software I use ...

Anyway, if we can still access the downloaded videos, it's better than nothing. But I'll try to solve it ...

That was a fun interview/mention. You would think she (somewhat) implied her sides were the spot (or at least "a" spot), since she said "there's a lot of baby to get through" after saying "you'd have to tickle me".

Thanks for finding and sharing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back