• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hotel Room Invasion Roleplay

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Remembering a hot scene that I played out with a ticklish friend Eva in Los Angeles and thought would be fun to share with the group.

She wanted to role play a room break in and her being overpowered, bound and tickled mercilessly for information. This had been a fantasy of hers for years and I was more than happy to help her live it out.

We started out at the lounge in the hotel. She walked in dressed elegantly, sat next to a businessman and was casuallly chatting with him as I entered and took a seat at the opposite end of the small bar. She eventually started bragging about the expensive jewelry she always wore and carried with her on trips just loud enough for me to hear. Showing off her baubles to this man, including a beautiful anklet that she asked him to look at close up.

When she lifted her leg he accidently touched her ankle and she giggled and pulled away letting it slip out that she was extremely ticklish. The man must have thought she was crazy but the two of us were very much in character.

I was listening intently sipping a cocktail, while planning my room invasion strategy.

After she'd had a few drinks, she couldn't hold her liquor very well, she said goodnight and left the lounge slightly buzzed. I followed her to the elevator, even complimenting her on the anklet she showed to the man at the bar as we waited for it to come back to the lobby. We made small talk and I pretended to have a room on her floor, When the doors opened I walked in the opposite direction and waited for her to get to our room. Once she got inside I moved quickly down the hall and knocked pretended to be a hotel staff member that needed to check the mini bar. When she opened the door I quickly forced my way in, put a hand over her mouth and my arm around her waist from behind. I pulled her over to the bed and pushed her down, my weight on her back as I whispered in her ear to be quiet and she wouldn't be hurt. I started reminding her about her conversation with the man at the bar and asked where she kept her jewels as I bound her wrists behind her back with rope I had in my jacket pocket. She refused to cooperate and I lifted her legs and swiftly tied her ankles together I leaned against her calves pushing the tops of her heels down on her ass and completed the hog tie by tightly connecting the wrist and ankle ropes with another piece of twine.

Sliding a finger into one of her pumps I started tickling the side of her foot then wiggled my index finger down into the shoe sliding it up and down her smooth, damp sole. She bucked wildly, the heel falling off, completely exposing her ticklish foot which I teased and tickled relentlessly asking her where she kept the jewlery. Pulling off the other heel I could feel her body tense up before I even resumed tickling her trapped, ticklish feet. The minute my fingertips began to glide lightly over her soft, wrinkled soles she began to squirm and wriggle. Unable to move away becausse of my weight on the back of her legs she laughted and pleaded with me not to tickle her. I kept asking where the jewels were being kept alternating light teasing tickles with wild fingertip scribbles in the balls of her feet, on her heels and across her tender toe pads. A few minutes of this was all she could handle and she screamed out that everything was in the safe.

Once I saw the safe was locked I began to question her for the combination, of course she resisted and I not so subtly advised her that I planned on tickle torturing her until she gave me the safe combination.

I tickled her to the brink of insanity switching from her feet to her legs, to her bottom, her sides, sher houlders, her neck and ears, the small of her back and then my fingers again found her feet, the most ticklish spot on her body where using sensual, teasing tickles one minute and intense wild ones the next she finally gave in and provided me with the safe's combination.

Of course I continued tickling her anyway, beyond her limits and we played like this well into the night, a fantasy of hers fulfilled and a fantastic night for both of us.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back