• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for you all regarding clips....

Ice Princess

Verified
Just wondering if we could be missing anything as far as tickle clips,,,Don't want to leave anyone out :) Is there or are there some ways you would like to see the girls tickled? be specific,, we are looking for a fun new setup for feet.or underarms, bellies etc,,,.Thanks in advance for any feedback,,,we were contemplating doing an out on the street interview style on ticklish feet,,just trying to think of something new....

This is sort of a weird one but I feel like lighting and framing are super under-focused. The on-street idea would be very interesting to see!

Street interviews would be pretty interesting. TickleTown did a number of street interviews when they were operating. I say go for it dude.

I have two suggestions:

1. Try uploading screenshots of clips that are on the way. Like after a shoot, share some images here from it. Like if you're filming with someone who on board with all over tickling, post images of them being tickled on certain areas. Feet, armpits, and of course the bellybutton.

2. Maybe see if some Girl-on-Girl belly/bellybutton play & massaging could be tried. Could include some tickling in there still. Obviously you'd have to get two girls paired up who are open to it, but if you are able to, you should try it. I recommend starting with girls who you already have a good relationship with and have shot with multiple times. The next time you have any two of these girls together, you should ask them and see what they think. Amanda, Crys, Destiny, Cam. If they're not okay with it, it is what it is. But I definitely recommend bringing up the request and seeing what they think.

Last edited:
More belly tickling, it’s such a wide exposed area that usually barely gets touched in a tickle video.

Hey Ice Princess, since you asked...

I *really* like your models and your vibe, but I don't think I've ever bought a clip because of the bondage.

If that's not your thing, no worries. It's not for everyone and I definitely have a rigger bias.

But if hands aren't tied or there are just a few random loops of rope thrown over someone, I'm out.

Looks like you're having an absolute blast though so please don't do anything to change that.

-Q.

p.s. I am happily available as a traveling bondage consultant with borrowable equipment if you ever want to do a crossover :)

EDIT

p.p.s. And if you do get more involved with the bondage, that opens a lot of set-up / positional / predicament possibilities. Just sayin'.

I dunno, that's a tough one. You've got the best "girls next door just having some fun" vibe, and I love the focus on bellies; I'd love to see more exposure of those bellies , and more scenes that give a more intimate vibe (think AbsolutelyTickled's work with Maria), but that could kill some of that "just having fun" vibe. I guess I could just order a custom, huh?

I never can find enough videos anywhere of multiple girls getting tickled at the same time. It would be cool to see two or three girls side by side getting their feet tickled, seeing how they react to each other's ticklish reactions, who handles the tickling better, who squirms more, and just hearing multiple laughs at once. That and two girls tickling each other at the same time, seeing if they can focus enough to tickle someone else while they are being tickled themselves.

Two things I wish I saw more of in tickling vids overall:

- More time spent on rib tickling. There are so many tricks to tickling that area, and if you know them it can be so intense.
- Leg tickling...focused on all the worst spots (there are places around the knees and inner thighs that I think should be tortured way more often in videos) and prolonged.

I might just be biased because I'm also a lee and those are "oh my god" places on me, but as a 'ler I've been able to get some *great* reactions there too...hehe. Also I second what others have said, bondage makes everything better.

I'll make this suggestion even though I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE sock tickling. There are virtually no videos out there of girls having their feet tickled while wearing socks, and usually in the few there are, the socks come off a few minutes into the video. I totally get why this is the case, most people are more into barefoot tickling, but I would love some focused on socks.

I'm a big fan of the classic tied spread eagle on a bed. I also like seeing the tickler's expressions, not just the tickler.

i think one of the reasons we don't go too crazy w bondage is because we market our business to everyday women,, regular moms , students, grandmas,,,and with women like this this ( more bondage) we lose our image of just fun & tickling and for a lot of them its an image in their heads and they will bail,,occasionally we can get a few of them to do a little more but that takes a lot of trust and friendship actually,,but to be honest, i think why we continue to get everyday women is because they look at what we do and don't see any of the girls in "compromising" positions,,or positions they wouldn't want their kids, finds or family members to SEE them in,,so its kind of an arena we have steered clear of,,plus, we have a few lines we feel as a business and family that we do not want to cross,,thats why you will never see nudity,,sexual touching, that kind of thing,, NOT that we are prudes as we like all of that in our private lives but as far as being "out there" on the net..Its something we do not feel comfortable with,,Sorry to here thats a deal breaker for you but thats ok:) we still love you LOL,,,although I'm sure we could tie some hands for you,,( in fact most ALL of our upper clips on the bench,,hands are tied back and even elbows!! Then knees as well,,so its not like we don't do that at all,,or are you talking about hands tied when foot tickling??? great feedback tho! Good stuff!!
Hey Ice Princess, since you asked...

I *really* like your models and your vibe, but I don't think I've ever bought a clip because of the bondage.

If that's not your thing, no worries. It's not for everyone and I definitely have a rigger bias.

But if hands aren't tied or there are just a few random loops of rope thrown over someone, I'm out.

Looks like you're having an absolute blast though so please don't do anything to change that.

-Q.

p.s. I am happily available as a traveling bondage consultant with borrowable equipment if you ever want to do a crossover :)

EDIT

p.p.s. And if you do get more involved with the bondage, that opens a lot of set-up / positional / predicament possibilities. Just sayin'.

I'll make this suggestion even though I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE sock tickling. There are virtually no videos out there of girls having their feet tickled while wearing socks, and usually in the few there are, the socks come off a few minutes into the video. I totally get why this is the case, most people are more into barefoot tickling, but I would love some focused on socks.

well, honestly, when we have done some really fun SOCK tickling, lets just say they don't get bought,,hardly at all,,,I'm wondering why that is because we get a lot of people asking for them,,maybe the previews are too long and they feel they do not need to buy a whole clip,,i have no idea,,but the SOCK ticklers never order customs or anything,,so for us, as much as we love sock tickling,its business as well and theres not a lot of movement for us in that area,,maybe get some more of our clips and maybe if we see more interest in actually BUYING the clips versus just saying you want them, we could step it up a bit,,:) but thank you for the feedback, we love it all!! And all of you guys!

I never can find enough videos anywhere of multiple girls getting tickled at the same time. It would be cool to see two or three girls side by side getting their feet tickled, seeing how they react to each other's ticklish reactions, who handles the tickling better, who squirms more, and just hearing multiple laughs at once. That and two girls tickling each other at the same time, seeing if they can focus enough to tickle someone else while they are being tickled themselves.

great idea, and we have a FEW like that that,, but as a producer, i can tell you why we don't do ALOT of those is simply the process of making that happen,,schooling 3 or 4 girls at the same time is not as easy as you would think, and not only that but the COST is pretty crazy as well:) but good stuff,,keep the ideas coming!!!

I must admit, a few of the girls in here, their ribs are the worst and if you search some of our upper clips you can find a few where we got them pretty good! thats a spot where we can get them to break!! We love that area in here as well!!

Two things I wish I saw more of in tickling vids overall:

- More time spent on rib tickling. There are so many tricks to tickling that area, and if you know them it can be so intense.
- Leg tickling...focused on all the worst spots (there are places around the knees and inner thighs that I think should be tortured way more often in videos) and prolonged.

thats just be biased because I'm also a lee and those are "oh my god" places on me, but as a 'ler I've been able to get some *great* reactions there too...hehe. Also I second what others have said, bondage makes everything better.

+1 for interviews, like you said the whole aesthetic is just a bunch of random, "real" people doing it. It'd be fun to dive into their heads a little. You already do it pretty well, just more I guess.

i think one of the reasons we don't go too crazy w bondage is because we market our business to everyday women,, regular moms , students, grandmas,,,and with women like this this ( more bondage) we lose our image of just fun & tickling and for a lot of them its an image in their heads and they will bail,,occasionally we can get a few of them to do a little more but that takes a lot of trust and friendship actually,,but to be honest, i think why we continue to get everyday women is because they look at what we do and don't see any of the girls in "compromising" positions,,or positions they wouldn't want their kids, finds or family members to SEE them in,,so its kind of an arena we have steered clear of,,plus, we have a few lines we feel as a business and family that we do not want to cross,,thats why you will never see nudity,,sexual touching, that kind of thing,, NOT that we are prudes as we like all of that in our private lives but as far as being "out there" on the net..Its something we do not feel comfortable with,,Sorry to here thats a deal breaker for you but thats ok:) we still love you LOL,,,although I'm sure we could tie some hands for you,,( in fact most ALL of our upper clips on the bench,,hands are tied back and even elbows!! Then knees as well,,so its not like we don't do that at all,,or are you talking about hands tied when foot tickling??? great feedback tho! Good stuff!!

I totally get that. We go for *exactly* the same kinds of models, and enforce the same kinds of guard rails. We tell the girls considering shoots that it's all PG-13.

No apologies needed Ice. The community loves and needs a wide spectrum of stuff. Your vids are great and you're having fun. Don't change a thing as far as I'm concerned!

I'm as much into rigging as tickling so that's how we roll. And yeah, we've probably had fewer willing models because of it. Life's full of trade-offs.

-Q.

Everyone of your beautiful toes tied and you tickled by two of the best female ticklers only. Call it girls get the boss.

I love when the lee protests! " no, not my feet, I'm not ticklish there" etc.

I know I've said this before but I think your one-on-one tickle sessions are the best. I've bought a few clips that featured multiple ticklers and they usually end up being a bust for me because the girls doing the tickling were constantly laughing and talking over each other and the ticklee. I know they're just having fun but it really does distract from the actual tickling. The best clips are the ones where you're the only one doing the tickling (mainly because you're actually a REALLY good tickler haha) and the videos aren't as noisy as the gang tickling ones. Sometimes it's not too bad if you have one other person with you, like the Kirsten and Cort clips, but I know a few recent clips of Dezzi, River, and Linz would've been MUCH better if you were the only one doing the tickling.

Also, as a BBW fan I'd love to see more bigger women in the chair, but I know that might be out of your hands. I still think Tab is my favorite BBW model you've had. She had a pair of gorgeous big feet and a really adorable laugh. I'd love to see her back for another round of foot tickling if you still are in contact with her (and maybe even some belly/armpit tickling).

Otherwise keep up the good work! Nitpicking aside, you're still far and away the best tickle producer out there! I love that you go for the fully clothed "girl next door" types and haven't given in to doing nude clips or more foot fetish stuff like worship or licking like a lot of other producers have. Hope that never changes!

I love that you do just raw tickling clips without roleplay or stories. And I love the discussion during the tickling. I absolutely LOVE your nylon clips. Keep up the amazing work!

More nylon feet tickling! As for setups and situations, how about two girls in stocks together maybe having a tickle competition of some sort? A lost round of the game could result in increasingly worse tickle tools or sensations.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back