• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for you all regarding clips....

I know in the past you guys brought back Cam which was awesome as she was super cute and super ticklish. Have you considered reaching out to models from a few years ago like Sasha, Mindi, Nelly, or Harley? They were all very ticklish and pretty :) I personally love when producers bring back previous models a few years down the line like how Frenchtickling has done pretty regularly and how Tickle Room got Dakota from Tickle Abuse. I would love to see Sasha, Mindi, Nelly, Harley, or any of your other models that haven’t been back in a while get tickled by Destiny and the other newer girls.

I know in the past you guys brought back Cam which was awesome as she was super cute and super ticklish. Have you considered reaching out to models from a few years ago like Sasha, Mindi, Nelly, or Harley? They were all very ticklish and pretty :) I personally love when producers bring back previous models a few years down the line like how Frenchtickling has done pretty regularly and how Tickle Room got Dakota from Tickle Abuse. I would love to see Sasha, Mindi, Nelly, Harley, or any of your other models that haven’t been back in a while get tickled by Destiny and the other newer girls.

Yes; love to see Cam and Brandy again, two of the best, most responsive belly 'lees ever.

Just wondering if we could be missing anything as far as tickle clips,,,Don't want to leave anyone out :) Is there or are there some ways you would like to see the girls tickled? be specific,, we are looking for a fun new setup for feet.or underarms, bellies etc,,,.Thanks in advance for any feedback,,,we were contemplating doing an out on the street interview style on ticklish feet,,just trying to think of something new....

I always loved that you don't expose your models in a more sexual way. It's cozy and casual, and that's something I enjoy a lot. I also like your models, kind of everyday women you see in the streets. You are great, man!

Also, for the feedback. I'm more of a bondage person, so, as quinn65 said, if I see there's too much freedom for the model, I'm also out.

BUT!

I deeply enjoyed the clips in which you use vertical stocks, face down. It's not the position from which model can easily(if she can at all) escape, so I think it's a great way to attract people who love bondage. Worked for me.

Another way - using more belts with your horizontal stocks. Not for hands, but for upper torso. Could be also tricky to escape, and it's not too sexual as restraining hands, in my opinion.

Just my thoughts, though. You do you :)

1. For clothing choices, I love when the lee has a short shirt on (but not too short) and then when her arms are tied above her head, her belly is totally exposed. That's always hot.

2. Light tickling/teasing and then ramping up to heavier tickling. I feel like I see too many clips where they just go straight to MAX tickling.

More neck tickling.. every woman that I’ve ever tickled crumbles at this spot.. I barely see it ever touched. Every area needs attention..

I have a suggestion. How about a mature petite woman that is rather conservative. They don't have to be super educated but maybe a real lady that gets broken by foot tickling. Maybe her grandkids offer to give a foot massage.

Close ups of the boy always and I'd love to see more girls tickled outdoors. A field , a forest , by a lake or the mountains.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back