• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strangers tickling me

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
I read with interest the hotel room rp post.
Reminded me of pre covid days when my hubby would take me to bars,lounges to get tickled by strangers. We would go after 9pm when most men had a buzz on from drinking. I'd wear a coctkail dress, sleeveless, sometimes a low cut back, thigh high and heels, bare feet. I'd wear an anklet or toe rings and sit alone with him watching from a short distance away. Men would approach me for conversation or to buy me a drink, if they looked too sketchy hubby would come over and sit with me, discouraging them. I'd cross my legs, dangle a heel. The guy would notice my toe rings or anklet, comment on it and I'd move my foot towards them. As they touched it I'd giggle and say I was extremely ticklish. Almost always they'd start tickling my foot until I was roaring with laughter. Some would tickle up my leg and tickle my knees. Others would sit closer and tickle my ribs. They'd tickle until I was insane with laughter, often ten to thirty minutes. When I told them I couldn't stand anymore, they'd smile and leave.
We'd go to three or four bars or lounges a night. Hubby wouldn't let things go longer for thirty minutes before he made like he was just meeting me and we'd leave. One time he did allow it to go longer when the guy was tickling my bare back. Hubby loved to watch me laugh and squirm like crazy, then the guy got to my feet.
It was fun, and needless to say hubby got very turned on. When we got home he had to tickle me and have hot sex.
When covid is over, we will do this again. In the meantime, hubby likes to roleplay a little like in the Brothers K.

Those lucky, lucky guys! But you husband is the luckiest of them all! Thanks for sharing!

So glad my hotel room tickle roleplay sparked such delicious memories for you tickledmrs. Thank you for sharing these with us.

I have had a few similar encounters with ticklish women flaunting their legs and feet, shoe dipping and dangling, lifting their arms to expose smooth, alluring pits, driving me crazy with their exposed tummies and sides or drawing my attention with their giggling and laughter which is always music to this tickler's ears. The teasing more often than not led to me publically tickling them. This was usually in after hours clubs when I lived in Manhattan.

One particular memorable experience was on a Halloween night when a Eurasian woman named Kim dresssed as a sexy Geisha girl had made overtures that definitely led me to believe she was a ticklee. She was out with her girlfriend/roommate who was dressed as catwoman and part of her costume was a pair of long black opera gloves with the finger tips cut out revealing very long pointy black painted nails that she'd continually tickle Kim with. I was sitting in a chair across from where they were at the bar with full view of this and Kim would steal glances my way whenever her friend started tickling her as if becconing me to come over to play with them. The more she teased me squirming and giggling on her bar stool as her friend's nails tickled her neck, back, sides, legs and feet the more excited I was getting. I finally couldn't take it any more and walked over to the bar to refresh my drink, introduce myself and to offer to buy a beverage for these lovely ladies. Her roommate almost on cue walked away to use the bathroom leaving us there alone. After a bit of small talk I let her know that I couldn't help but notice her friend tickling her and just how ticklish she was. She exclaimed that every inch of her was deathly ticklish and while she hated it she loved it just as deeply. Almost as if on cue her friend came back to the bar, a Cheshire cat grin on her face, and started tickling Kim's sides. When she turned trying to escape those long claws she lifted one of her leg's right in front of me. I boldly reached for her ankle, flicked off her high heel and started tickling her foot as Kim tickled her hips. The music was really loud and the club was very crowded so few people paid much attention to us. After a few minutes of this, she got up and led us to another more comfortable area. We sandwiched Kim between the two of us on a couch where we tickled her mercilesssly into the wee hours of the morning.

I got her number and had a couple of dates with her that turned into marathon tickling sessions but it turned out that she was bi-sexual and her roomy was also her lover, unfortunately a jealous one at that who reluctantly indulged Kim's fantasies of being tickled by others in public but wasns't too crazy about her extra currricular activites with me or anyone for that matter. So while Kim was incredibly fun and off the charts ticklish I reluctantly backed away from any further contact with her.

Thanks tickledmrs for jogging my memory about an incredible night and a few fantastic experiences I had with this wonderful, passionate ticklee.

Last edited:
These are both great stories! It’s a lot of fun to flirt/tickle when you’re a little buzzed, at least you still remember it the next day. Lol

Awesome as always tickledmrs. You're my favorite on here...:).

Bill

Brothers K……..a tickling favorite
Wonderful story

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back