• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Tickle Tortured

coupletkl

TMF Poster
Hi all

Long time lurker on here. I realised I posted these photos in the non-tickling forum as I just put them on the end of my thread where I built my bondage table.

My wife allowed me to tie her down to the table on New Years Eve. We worked with a safeword, but each time she used it, she lost an item of clothes. Once there were no more clothes left, the ball gag went in. We traded early release from bondage in exchange for posting these pics on the forum! I think I went a little easy on her if im honest, but this was her first time in this kind of bondage. Maybe step it up for the next video!

Wife will be watching the thread, so be nice! and give her some feedback and I might be allowed to post more!

Attachments

• IMG_3737.MOV_snapshot_00.36.180.jpg
    IMG_3737.MOV_snapshot_00.36.180.jpg
    825 KB · Views: 2,246
  • IMG_3737.MOV_snapshot_01.44.470.jpg
    IMG_3737.MOV_snapshot_01.44.470.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 1,397
  • IMG_7332.MOV_snapshot_00.00.000.jpg
    IMG_7332.MOV_snapshot_00.00.000.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,585
  • IMG_7332.MOV_snapshot_02.02.655.jpg
    IMG_7332.MOV_snapshot_02.02.655.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 1,761
Last edited:
Paul on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being extremely, how ticklish are those feet ? She has beautiful feet and thanks for sharing.

Jack

Paul on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being extremely, how ticklish are those feet ? She has beautiful feet and thanks for sharing.

Jack

I'd say about a 7. Her armpits and pits are her kryptonite.

Attachments

• IMG_7331.MOV_snapshot_01.28.545.jpg
    IMG_7331.MOV_snapshot_01.28.545.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,160
Last edited:
wow thank for sharing wife is super cute gift keeps on giving is a gergous wife who let tie her down on massage table no place to move or get out all places to tickle her silly feet sticking out makes wanna tickle soles silly all long i love hear gigles and laughter .

how ticklish are those feet did use oil hair brushes electric tooth brush were else wife ticklish.

Fantastic, thank you for sharing. Would love to see some of her armpits being tickled in the future &#55357;&#56396;

I'll bet those deliciously thick inner-thighs are fun to squeeze and nibble to hysterical laughter!

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Your wife is really hot. Hope you post more soon:)

Awesome! Looks like you two had a fun New Years. She looks super ticklish and was enjoying herself. Thank you for sharing both of you. Hopefully you will post more soon. Happy New Year to you both.

One of my all time favorite posts! Would love to see her do this again in nylons! Thank you!

Wow...she certainly is stunning. I'd love to see more of your adventures.

You're wife is awesome! You both are very kind to share your pics with us. Hope to see more.

Wow! You two are lucky to have each other, and thanks for sharing them with us. She is hot!! &#55357;&#56841;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back