• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is It In Bad Taste?

TicklingGeek

I've been curious, is it in bad taste to pay to tickle someone? I mean, if they're professional models it's kind of a given to pay for their time. But like posting on Fetlife to offer money in exchange for a little tickling, is that bad?

Bro. In today's age, as long as there is consent between both parties, have fun. I've done this a lot. The lee is always grateful and everyone walks away happy.

I would think, if you ask in a private chat, it may be OK. If done openly, where all can see, some overseeing body may take that to be asking for ... say, prostitution. Just overthinking here.

I've been curious, is it in bad taste to pay to tickle someone? I mean, if they're professional models it's kind of a given to pay for their time. But like posting on Fetlife to offer money in exchange for a little tickling, is that bad?

No, it's not in bad taste. As long as both parties are consenting adults, then it's OK. I've done the same thing several times. And if the woman is on fetlife, then she's probably already open to it. It's a fetish site not a Christian youth group.

Last edited:
I have yet to do this, probably because it is hard to set a time or meet someone…. But I am thinking, may be cheesy, but nothing wrong with a nicely loaded gift card. Lol

In my experience tickling men, it's much more enjoyable and rewarding to wait for guys who are definitely into it or at least curious about it. The problem with paying guys is running into "faking" situations, which is a turn off. What is the absolute worst scenario is exchanging tickling sessions for hard drugs, which I've heard happened with one particular tickle top a long time ago. That's horrendous exploitation.

God I hope not... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back