• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m embarassing chiropractor visit

animalhouse86

TMF Poster
Not my proudest moment as I'm not really into m/m stuff but I recall going to a new chiropractor a few years ago while I was in my early 30's.
I was laying facedown on the table and he was doing some pre-adjustment assessments on my back.

I was totally caught off guard when both hands went to my lower back and he kinda grabbed my ribs on each side with his thumb and index fingers causing me to tense up and try to bring my arms in for protection. He even passed a comment like "ticklish?" which i embarassingly had to say yes to. Again, not really my thing but a tickle is a tickle.

As memory serves me, I had gone to another male doctor in my mid 20's for foot and back pain. I think i had flat feet. Anyhow, im sitting barefoot on his table while hes checking me and I jerked my foot as he ran something over my arch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back