• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusing tickling passing by (M/F)

BastianTk

TMF Novice
Amusing tickling passing by (M/F)

This is my first post, so I thought I should start here, one of my favorite sections, by sharing an amusing scene I witnessed quite recently.
The scene passed by pretty fast. Literally.

I was on a pedestrian walk by the sea chatting to a girl that lives near my store, when I heard some giggling coming from a short distance. Of course I tried to see where it came from since just hearing a woman laugh is something I found really beautiful by itself.
I notice a young couple coming along the bike trial (or bike road, or whatever) riding one of those electric scooters the tourists can rent to move around the area. The girl, a pretty blonde in her early 20s I would say, probably Irish or British, was at the front holding the handle wearing a with one piace short dress. She was squaling and giggling quite loudly and I instantly knew her boyfriend was ticking her. They were at least 20 meters away (65 ft) but not riding that fast, so I could notice his hands squeezing on the girls sides as she desperately laughed.
The smiling lady was playfully begging his to Stop, but you could tell by her body languaje face she was struggling to keep the scooter straight.
As they approached I stared at her, of course I was already smiling, so I gave her a complicit look like saying “You are in trouble”. The look she gave me was priceless. Her eyes were wide open and you could tell a hint of desperation. She was wiggling and trying to hold the laugh in now but as they passed by she let it all out again.
As I watched them go I notice she was rotating her neck a little bit like trying to reason with the guy, who obviously find the situation as amusing as I did.

I looked at the girl I was talking and said something like "That looks like a fun ride". She laughed and seemed to agree but I did not push any further.

And that was it. I found the whole scene quite lovely, and her laugh and the look on her face were quite adorable.
I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading!

So she was driving but he was sitting right behind tickling her ribs ? Isn't this dangerous ? lol Too bad you couldn't get a picture.

So she was driving but he was sitting right behind tickling her ribs ? Isn't this dangerous ? lol Too bad you couldn't get a picture.

LOL Nah, not really. These are those electric scooters you drive standing, and they were not going that fast. Also, over here at least, the tourists drive this things along the bikeway, not along the traffic. It could be a bit dangerous for the pedestrians I guess... but hey, with a girlfriend that ticklish in such a vulnerable position. How could he resist?

I love these kinds of occurences. I also love the unintentional tickles like the massage and infamous pedicures. When i was single I did some stupid risky tickles that I would never do today plus its creepy. Walking by women laying on a blanket in the park and spider tickling their soles. I did this a few times and got great reactions. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Excellent story sir! Welcome to our own lil cubby hole, and thank you for sharing.

You were quite a bold young fellow. Iv'e always been pretty brave to tease or try some spots on girls I just met. Like with my sister's friends (or friends of my acquaintances) but not strangers.
And yes, I know! It's always lovely to be surprised by unintentional, or spontaneous tickling out of the blue.

Thank you milagros317! And thank you for being so kind and welcoming, not just to me but every new user! :xpulcy:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back