• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Question

TicklingGeek

Sorry for all the questions lately. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things after 12 years. But my question is this. What are some ways to find someone to tickle? I've tried here, Fetlife, I even started an Instagram page. Still on the fence about offering money. Any advice?

Sorry for all the questions lately. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things after 12 years. But my question is this. What are some ways to find someone to tickle? I've tried here, Fetlife, I even started an Instagram page. Still on the fence about offering money. Any advice?

It's very easy. Find a vanilla SO, and get them into tickling. :shrug:

Thats easier said than done for me. My last SO said I got her into it and after she said she wanted out of the marriage, she told me she had not only lied to me about liking it, she hated it and faked it. Kinda have trust issues there haha

dont be discouraged. it's always the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.

the flower doesnt dream of, or fear, the bee. the flower blooms and the bee comes.

Worked for me lol. I will say however she just “goes along” with it and it isn’t the same as someone who LOVES tickling. I’ve had previous partners who would absolutely destroy me. She’s come close a few times but is usually holds back just a bit.

Sometimes you just got to be patient as well. Location tends to be a big factor with it being easier to find people in more polluted places, niches are a good start if you close, tickling imo isn’t hard to get someone to at least try so maybe you can have better luck. Best wishes and I hope you find someone.

It's not as if you want to eat her underwear, lie under a glass table while she poos on you, bugger little boys or dig up and ravish a three-weeks-buried corpse. As 'perversions' go, we're bloody fortunate to have this one. Now that I've finally grown up I realise that the embarrassment I felt for so much of my life over this kink was ridiculous.

Some women won't like it. Some women simply won't like YOU, and that's the way of the world.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assert your constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness, get out of the basement, and start chasing it.

In an urbane and elegant manner, of course. Women worth pursuing will appreciate that approach.

Remember that it won't work every time but that's life. Be decent about it, make the effort, cope with the inevitable rejections like a 'mensch'*, and above all, don't fall back on the (every one of those complete losers deserves to be shot) incel community for company or comfort.

You can't base a relationship on sex. Or a single kink. So learn to converse by starting innocuous conversations with five attractive women a day, and by the end of the week, along with a few horrendously humiliating memories, you'll have a few phone numbers and the makings of a few vanillas to convert.

That's how I would up married for the past 15 years to a delighted semi-vanilla convert 27 years my junior.

But I fully admit to taking a deep breath and gathering my courage before I first spoke to her because I'd been shot down in flames many times in the past while attempting a 'social' life. And for the first month she wouldn't even take my arm.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337614-One-of-my-birthday-presents-to-Libertine

Miracles do happen. Not always, or they wouldn't be called miracles, but sometimes.

Don't lose heart and good luck.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensch

Last edited:
I stumbled upon an intriguing article predicting wedding trends for 2023 (link included for those curious). While browsing, I couldn't help but think about the underrated joy of tickling at weddings. Imagine incorporating laughter into the ceremony—unconventional, yet heartwarming! https://bridelle.pl/2022/trendy-slu...e-pary-wybiora-na-ceremonie-w-przyszlym-roku/ In a world often filled with traditional rituals, tickling might just be the unexpected touch needed. Picture this: as the couple exchanges vows, a lighthearted tickling moment, breaking the seriousness with shared laughter. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Would you consider tickling as a wedding trend? Share your ideas on how it could be incorporated into ceremonies. Let's brainstorm together!

Last edited:
Thats easier said than done for me. My last SO said I got her into it and after she said she wanted out of the marriage, she told me she had not only lied to me about liking it, she hated it and faked it. Kinda have trust issues there haha

Dang, son. That’s a bummer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back