• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor International -A Short Story Collection (Week 5 of 6) F/f and M/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hello Friends! :D

Has it been 5 weeks already??? Wow, this series seems to be ripping along at a crazy pace. I hope you've all been enjoying it so far, I've certainly appreciated your feedback over the last few weeks! If you missed the previous four stories you can check them out here:

'Apex Predator' M/f

'Insider Trading' M/f

'The Physician' F/f

'Nothing Nowhere' F/f

Only one more left to go after today! Let me know your thoughts, compliments, critiques, how your 2022 is going so far, I read it all and it's all very much appreciated!

Enjoy!

Authour's Note:
Minor spoilers! You have been warned: Though this story is marked as both F/f and M/f it is primarily an M/f gang-tickling scenario. The F/f content is relatively brief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickle Tutor: International

A Short Story Collection From The World of Tickle Tutor

By TickleMantis

F/f and M/f

‘THE RECRUITER’​

Old wooden chairs sat upside down on old wooden tables and that meant it was Maria Aiello’s favorite time of day. Or the next day, she supposed as she strolled into the intimately lit dining area of Aldo’s restaurant just after midnight. The old man had retired for the evening, of course. Aldo looked to be pushing ninety even when Maria was a little girl, there was no telling how old he was now that she was twenty. In any case the restaurant’s namesake needed his rest earlier these days which, once the last customers were gone, usually left only two of them behind to lock up for the night. Maria herself, and the atrociously sweet Carina.

“All done?” Maria said in her native Italian as she nimbly loosened the knot at the back of her apron. She looked Carina over, dressed in the same sensible black skirt and tight fitting white blouse as each other. Aldo’s standard uniform for all staff, though Carina had already discarded her apron.

“Last spot.” The younger girl gave the tiles a rigorous stabbing with her mop, olive-skinned cleavage wobbling beautifully along with the work.

By god she was a sexy little thing, Maria thought as she hurried to pull the apron over her head so as not to take her eyes off Carina for too long. Barely eighteen years old and still too naïve to realize how alluring her every move was. What a thrill it was just two months ago when Aldo had first hired the slender teen on, what an even bigger thrill it was when the two girls were first left alone. All of 5ft tall with big brown eyes and dark hair tussled up into a sensible bun. Maria hardly stood much taller herself, though where Carina bordered on being skinny Maria tended to take pride in her considerably more voluptuous figure.

“Good work.” Maria tossed her apron over the bottom of one upturned chair. “As always.”

Carina glanced up with an adorable smile, baby cheeks rising. It was an innocent look and one that sent butterflies fluttering all through the older girl’s stomach. Maria took an eager step forward, heavier than necessary to ensure her own milky white cleavage jiggled noticeably. Anything to keep the petit waitress’ eyes on her a second longer. No luck, Carina returned to her mop and gave it one last cursory sweep before turning her focus to the bucket. Not the end of the world, Maria would still get what she came for, even if she had to suffer the same unbearable anticipation that haunted her through every shift for a few moments longer.

Keeping her eyes fixed on the nubile teen’s impossibly tight butt, Maria watched intently as her target wandered with mop and bucket toward the back. Nylon leggings stretched down from the hem of her skirt to black slip-on shoes and those butterflies were fluttering harder by the second. Maria bit her plump bottom lip and stroked a few long strands of her own jet-black locks back behind her ear. Hearing the returning footsteps, the older girl quickly unsnapped another button at the top of her already straining blouse. The restaurant could hardly have been called hot that time of day but Maria found she was starting to feel very warm indeed.

“Have a good night, okay?” Carina didn’t make eye contact as she strolled toward the front door. Instead she was busy fishing one hand inside her tiny black handbag. “Porca miseria…” She muttered under her breath.

“Something wrong?” Maria tried not to smile. The little minx had managed to slip away a few times recently and that just wouldn’t do.

Carina snatched her hand from the bag. “My keys. I swear they were in here this afternoon.”

“I could give you a ride.”

“Thank you, that’s kind but…I don’t want to leave my car.”

That was nonsense and Maria knew it. Their seaside town barely had 15,000 people outside of tourist season, you could have heard a pin drop on the cobbles that time of night. There wasn’t a soul around, certainly not one interested in stealing Carina’s ancient hatchback. Truth was, understandably, the wily waitress didn’t want to be caught in a confined space with the older girl. Maria could hardly blame her, it was not as if she was planning to drive straight to Carina’s house without making a stop somewhere secluded. Fortunately, that was only plan A.

“I guess you’ll be needing these then.” Maria gave her best wry smirk as she pulled a set of keys jingling from her skirt pocket.

Just short of rolling her eyes, Carina sighed then furrowed her brow a tiny bit. “I’ll catch.” She said, holding out one open palm.

“Uh uh.” Keeping her playful smile, Maria shook her head gently and wiggled the keys like bait. “You have to come and get them.”

“Maria, come on.” The tiny girl’s brow sunk a little deeper as she tilted her head slightly to one side. “Just throw them.”

“Ohh, I’m a terrible throw!” Maria’s lips grew to a teasing grin, her giddiness on full display. “I found them for you, the least you could do is come get them!”

“I know what you’re doing.”

“Helping a friend?”

“Playing your silly games.” Carina’s cheeks were flushing a little, her tone trying to sound stern but it seemed even she knew intimidation of any sort was well beyond her skill set. “I don’t want to play, not tonight.”

Maria let her smile fade. “No games, seriously. I’m just teasing, I found them on the floor earlier. We were so busy I haven’t had time to give them to you.” She lied. “I only just remembered they were in my pocket.”

The younger girl’s eyes narrowed suspiciously. “It’s been a long day.”

“I’m tired too.” Maria said, which might have been true if her weariness hadn’t taken a back seat to her libido. She took a few steps forward and tossed the keys much higher than necessary. “Here.”

Fixed on the keys sailing over her head, Carina reached up with both hands in an effort to snag them from the air. An even better result than Maria had hoped for, the jingling set slipping clean between the shorter girl’s hands. Just as Carina started to turn and follow their path, arms still halfway raised, Maria was lunging forward. With her hands readied into the shape of open claws, she delved all ten fingers directly into both of the unsuspecting waitress’ unprotected underarms from behind.

“Aiiiee!” Carina squealed, her arms clamping down to her sides with lightning speed. “Nahaaa! Get off!” She squirmed, arching her back and trying to wriggle away.

Through the thin cotton Maria could feel the teen’s deliciously soft flesh, her tiny body dancing awkwardly as she tried to break free. Drawing herself close, Maria pressed her hefty bosoms into Carina’s back, the scent of her hair strong and the sound of her erratic giggling intoxicating. Refusing to raise her arms, the silly girl trapped her attacker’s hands in place, fingertips wiggling quickly in their uninvited prison.

“Maria!” Carina squawked, dropping her handbag as she slapped at herself. Stepping forward, stepping sideways, everywhere she went the older girl was less than half a step behind. “Stop it! Eeeheehee! Ahaha! Stop!”

That high pitch giggling made Maria’s heart race, her arousal spurred on even faster. Every desperate little plea sent a pang of lust swelling in the buxom girl’s loins. If there was a better feeling than tickling someone silly, she had yet to hear of it. In a small town where most people knew each other there was little opportunity to indulge her sinful pastime most of the year. There was always the risk of Maria’s particular perversion getting out and that was no less true now than ever before, but when it came to Carina she couldn’t help herself. The slender little doll was just so helpless every time Maria got her hands on her, and every time was more thrilling than the last.

“You tried to escape me!” Maria teased and suddenly dropped both hands down to claw at the struggling girl’s sides.

“Yeeiheee! Noho!” Carina arched back sharply, then immediately curled forward.

“You can’t escape me!”

“Eeheehee! Mariastop! Aeieeheehee!” Tossing her head wildly, the increasingly frantic teen clutched at the older girl’s hands to no avail.

Stumbling forward together and almost knocking a table, strands of Carina’s hair were starting to stray from her bun. Nearing the register, Maria peered over the fitful teen’s shoulder to get a delightful eye-full of her bouncing cleavage. What she wouldn’t have given to see those ballooning mounds of bronze flesh set free, the thought made Maria’s nipples swell as her own bulging bosoms squished up near her collarbone. Practically cheek to cheek, the temptation to nuzzle her face into the giggling girl’s neck wasn’t entirely under control. While a constant internal battle of libido versus good-sense raged within, Maria settled for racing her hands up to the front of Carina’s heaving ribs and making certain to poke not-so-accidentally at the bottoms of her jiggling boobs.

“So ticklish!” Maria had the flustered girl trapped between the register and her wiggling fingers, the poor thing twisting side-on as her laughter grew more alarmed. “I might have to give you a little extra tonight!” She said, easily navigating around Carina’s flailing arms and giving her an especially effective prod just under the side of one breast.

“Eeiiie!” Snapping her elbow in, Carina yelped, left her midriff undefended got five fingers clawing at her tummy for the mistake.

“A few extra tickles, that’s what you need!” The older girl reached her other hand around and pinched just above the waitress’ hip as she buckled forward. “This is what happens when you try to escape!”

“Stooop! Eeeiheeieie!” The teen’s cheeks were a rosy pink, her tiny hands clutching weakly at the fingers drilling into her convulsing stomach. “Enough! Eheehee! Enahahaf!”

The first few times Maria had put her unwitting partner through this chaotic dance Carina had done her best to remain composed. Playful, polite, not letting on how much having the taller girl’s hands crawling all over her was bothersome. Even when the teen’s squealed words tried to sound like she was in on the joke, the pained look in her eyes and the way her mirthful grin would twist into distress always gave her true feelings away. As the pair had gotten to know each other better, and Maria’s late night attacks increased in regularity, Carina grew more confident in voicing her obvious disdain for the one-sided game. Despite her helpless laughter, there was very clear discomfort in her demanding words. Maria loved to hear it.

“Ohh, what’s this?!” Spying a slither of exposed skin where Carina’s blouse had untucked from her skirt, Maria wasted no time wiggling a cheeky fingertip right into her side.

“Ahaha! Noheeheehee! Stopstop!” Staggering a half step, Carina bumped gently into the counter beside the register and toppled down toward the floor in an uncoordinated mess.

Curling into a feeble ball, arms tucked under and knees pulled up, the hopelessly sensitive girl kicked her lower legs. Maria followed in hot pursuit, her long strands of dark hair dangling all around her grinning face as she ran all ten fingers up and down Carina’s protruding ribs. Rapid movement out the corner of her eye caught the older girl’s focus, her victim’s upturned shoes whipping up and down into the tiled floor. For all her efforts she’d only once managed to get at the girl’s nylon covered feet one time, the memory of which kept Maria plenty warm on her lonelier nights.

A few more minutes working the upperbody would have been the way to go, get a little more breath out of her plaything, wear her down some more, such was the nature of hindsight. In the moment that thought of having Carina’s agonizingly ticklish feet in her clutches once more was one temptation Maria couldn’t resist. With one last series of quick pinches down the slender girl’s sides, Maria lunged for those inviting slip-ons with all the ferocity of a lioness in heat.

“No!” Carina sprung up on all fours and scrambled across the floor. “Leave me alone!” She barked, just managing to race out of reach.

Somewhat speechless at the development, Maria found her open palms were flat against the tile and very much not full of tiny ticklish feet. Before she could quite comprehend what happened, her wily prey was already upright and bounding for the discarded keys that lay several feet away. With a gasp Maria pulled herself upright, the keys already jangling in Carina’s hand as she stood back up. Making eye contact, the older girl’s expression one of gormless surprise, Carina showed her keys in a victorious little dangle, her once sensible bun now looking more like a bird’s nest.

“Carina…” Maria began, not exactly sure what it was she was going to say as the saucy minx made for the front door. There would be no chance of catching her now.

“What?” Carina said with a bit of a snap, door already halfway open into the night air.

“See you tomorrow?” She gave a sheepish sort of grin and the kind of shrug that said ‘you know me’ as if to suggest nothing was remotely unusual.

Carina’s response consisted of a forceful sigh before disappearing outside. As the old door swung shut with a slight bang, a small breeze caressed over Maria’s face and made her realize how warm she’d become. Waving one hand in front of her face and letting out a little sigh of her own, the buxom girl used her other hand to sweep back the various rogue locks of charcoal-black hair that were hanging around her shoulders. It was a pity Carina got away sooner than intended, much sooner than intended if Maria really had her way. Nonetheless a few minutes of giggle-mad teenager were more than enough to have the older girl’s nipples poking through both her bra and shirt, and a cheeky dampness between her thighs.

Licking her lips, Maria moved quickly toward the kitchen, her mind already replaying every wriggle and squeal Carina made under her hands. She’d make for the office and assess the damage there, it would hardly be the first time the amorous girl pleasured herself after hours at work. Hike up her skirt, push her panties aside, recall each time Carina squeaked and pleaded for an end to the tickling. Maria would slide one hand down into the wet warmth between her thighs, stroke gently as-

Four men stood at the far side of the large kitchen, the last of which was closing the back door gently behind them. Maria stopped cold just a couple of steps into the well-lit room, that same gormless look of surprise making her mouth open slightly. For a moment her heart skipped, but as the door clicked firmly shut she recognized each man. Leading the pack was Riccardo Accetta, a notoriously handsome fellow around town. Somewhere in his late twenties, Riccardo was every bit the tall-dark-and-handsome man of Italy that tourists liked to see. Muscular and tan, his guided scuba and snorkeling trips were a popular activity during the summer. Lorenzo Jossa, Narciso Spada and Arturo Mazzi flanked the scuba-instructor’s broad shoulders, each one a looker in his own right.

“…We’re closed?” Maria said absurdly as she crossed her arms in an effort to hide her alarmingly erect nipples. Save for her slightly rosy cheeks, the busty girl did a fine enough job of hiding her arousal, but also managed to squish her cleavage back into a fleshy swell as a result. A few years older as the four men were, Maria knew none of them much beyond a friendly hello and some small talk, definitely not well enough to put her lust on full display.

“We know.” Riccardo took a couple of steps toward the large island-countertop in the center of the kitchen, his three cohorts fanning out either side. “We are here…to see you.” He put one big open palm flat on the smooth countertop and flashed a kindly grin.

“Me?” Furrowing her brow, the perplexed girl smiled back, racking her brain for any reason the hunky quartet might come calling at her work so late at night.

Working their way around the island, Maria resisted both the temptations to take a step back and to button up her blouse. Lorenzo and Arturo moved left while Riccardo and Narciso went right, each man’s size becoming all the more apparent as they drew closer. By the time the two pairs met back together it was clear even the shortest of the four men towered over Maria. At best the top of her the curvy hostess’ head reached just below their collarbones, making their chiseled chests meet her at eye level. Already as turned-on as she was, Maria couldn’t help but squirm a little awkwardly at the sight of those tight t-shirts and steely biceps.

“I’ve come-” Riccardo and his troop stopped a couple feet from the confused girl. “-to talk about my little cousin.”

“Your…cousin?” Maria tried not to squeak her words as she was all too aware that four sets of eyes were looking her voluptuous, titillated body up and down. Riccardo’s cousin could have been almost anyone.

“Carina, of course.” He titled his head and gave the befuddled girl a look that said she should have known that already.

“Oh! Um, sure. Carina’s wonderful, she-“

Riccardo held up a hand, cutting off the fumbling praise. “Not about her work. About you.“ He pointed right at Maria, toothy grin giving nothing away as to his purpose. “Carina is very unhappy with you.” The big man waggled that finger and gave her a sideways look as if he’d just caught a child stealing cookies. “Because…you keep tickling her.”

Somehow Maria’s veins ran with ice water while her entire face managed to turn red-hot. Not once had she ever shared her particularly unique perversion with anyone in town. The occasional summer tourist for a quick fling, some anonymous messages online, but no one of any real consequence. No one in her daily life should have so much as suspected, now there were at least five people who certainly had an inkling. Carina, that little traitor, if ever there had been a time Maria wanted to punish the little tease it paled in comparison to that moment. Pushing back thoughts of Carina tied down and disrobed, Maria looked around to the four men in the hope of some quick resolution.

“Oh!” Maria forced a chuckle, waving her hand like it was all some silliness best dismissed. “Of course! That is just girls playing. Did it really take four big strapping boys to work that out?”

“Playing uh?” Riccardo grinned that handsome grin around at his friends before focusing back to Maria. “I think maybe the game is…one sided? The way Carina tells it, she has told you many times she does not want to play.”

Feigning ignorance, the severely outnumbered girl put a hand to her heart. “Of course, of course, that is all part of the game, no? Haven’t you ever tickled someone? They say stop, you keep going, girls do it all the time.”

“And yet-“ He held his open palms out to either side. “-she has come to me, asking for help.”

“I truly can’t imagine why.” Maria did her best look of bafflement, though internally she was rather irritated. Nothing she’d done to Carina was a fraction as terrible as the truly sadistic things she’d imagined doing to the sultry teen. Not even two-dozen ticklish trysts around the restaurant, each lasting no more than few giggle-filled minutes, it hardly seemed good cause to go involving her cousin and his cronies.

“Hm.” Riccardo nodded agreeably as he took a slow step forward. “In that case, you will not mind…” He glanced about at his three friends, each man taking a step closer to the much smaller girl. “…if we tickle you.”

Maria’s stomach plummeted straight through to the Earth’s core, her eyes widening at the threat. Suddenly the size, strength and number of each young man before her seemed infinitely more imposing. With a shuddering breath the fearful girl slid one foot back, her staring gaze flicking wildly across the eager faces of her four uninvited guests. Tickling other people was one thing, the best thing, Maria loved it more than anything, just so long as it was her dishing it out. Having a young woman like Carina around was about the most delectable treat Maria could imagine, especially one as hopelessly sensitive as her. If the teen waitresses’ level of ticklishness could be measured it would undoubtedly be sky high. Unfortunately by comparison, that put Maria’s own level of hypersensitivity somewhere nearer the moon.

Holding her hands out in front, stiff nipples no longer a pressing concern, Maria shook her head. “No, nono. N-now boys…” She smiled, trying to remain cheerful, trying not to show how dreadfully, terribly anxious their advancing steps were making her. “Th-that’s not fair….” Stammering her words, the buxom hostess slowly padded backward.

“It’s the game, no?” Riccardo raised his hands, all ten fingers starting to wiggle gently in the air. “Like you say.”

Another shuddering breath shook Maria’s bulbous chest as the other three men followed suit. Seeing their forty collective fingers closing in, the retreating girl couldn’t stop herself from giggling. “Nohoho…that’s a game for girls! Heeheehee!” Not a single poke or prod had occurred but the blushing young woman couldn’t help it, the thought of a single finger upon her skin eliciting girlish laughter. “I-I was just playing! Eehee!” Maria stepped back into the dining area, the four men crowding through the door as they stalked after her. “I’ll stop! Ehee! I’ll leave Carina alone!”

“I am happy to hear it.” Riccardo said, yet showed no sign of slowing.

“Please I –eehee! I didn’t know!” Trying to stifle her giggles, the curvaceous girl bumped a table with her wide hips, skin tingling across her chest with goose-bumps at the thought of being touched. “I’ll never play again! Eeehee!”

“Aw, Miss Maria. You are playing now.” The leader’s grin spread ear to ear as he froze in place, letting his friends continue forward. “Tickle her!”

“No!” Maria squealed, stumbled backward and started to make a panicked pivot in the opposite direction.

Before completing a full turn someone pinched just above her hip. With a loud squeak Maria spun about, almost tripping as she launched herself through the sea of upturned chairs. Furniture blurring past, the dark haired hostess’ long locks sailed behind as she ran. Hearing the clamor of footsteps pounding in pursuit, Maria giggled frantically at the nightmarish idea of all those hands upon her. She had been lucky, mostly, to go through life rarely being on the receiving end of ticklers with ill intent. For her luck to run out now would be a truly dismal affair.

Turning sharply just shy of the washrooms, Maria banked right back toward the kitchen. If she could just keep up that hectic pace the blushing girl would be at the backdoor in no time. Speeding passed the register, Maria’s hefty bosoms bounced so much the black of her lacy bra was starting to peek out. As she careened through the archway and got the exit in her sights it would be a few more desperate strides, another second or two at most until freedom. It would be, if Riccardo didn’t spring out from behind the island and start clawing wildly at her cotton covered tummy.

“Eeeieeheee!” Maria shrieked with equal parts surprise and ticklishness. Slapping her hands down madly, the buxom girl blundered backward, stopped by the immovable presence of a stainless steel fridge at her back. “Noho! Noeeiiiheehee!”

Caught between the fridge and Riccardo’s ten teasing fingers, Maria fought clumsily at the man’s hands as she searched for a way free. In a torrent of high pitched giggles, the wide-eyed girl glared longingly at the backdoor that now seemed miles away. Dancing in place, her fleshy cleavage quaking up and down, Maria snapped her head in the other direction only to take in an even less encouraging sight. Lorenzo, Arturo and Narciso were just a few short feet away, each one of them with the same giddy look in their eyes and the same boisterous smiles.

“Nono please!” Maria gasped as the muscular men all huddled in around her, their hands immediately pawing at her voluptuous upperbody. “Eeeiiiehee! Ahahah! Ohhonoho! Ahaha! Not there!”

Fending off Riccardo alone had been a tall order, fending off all four men at once was an exercise in futility. Fingers squeezed her convulsing sides, poked between her heaving ribs and scurried across the bewildered girl’s tummy. Sharp, squawking pleas were barely escaping Maria’s forced, wide-open grin as she laughed loudly in her overwhelmed fervor. Flailing her arms, for every wrist, finger or forearm she managed to snag there were another five or six freely running amok. Someone snuck a few fingertips into the nape of her neck, another had wormed their way up into her left underarm, one especially bold fellow was kneading at the breathless girl’s bra. All that and more had Maria’s knees turning to jelly within seconds, and more worryingly still was her libido going completely unchecked.

Whether they did so knowingly or not, in all the ticklish chaos there were fingers brushing quickly around or directly across the hostess’ rigid nipples, over and over again. Squeezing and pinching at her jiggling boobs, hands groping their share of agonizingly sensitive flesh, Maria’s already piqued arousal was out of control. In truth had it not been for the maddening tickling the bosomy girl might have welcomed the four Herculean men’s group-affection, but affection seemed like the last thing on their minds. More propped up by the eight hands exploring her body than her own strength, all it took was a single rogue hand squeezing her just above one knee to send Maria collapsing downward.

“Eeeheeiee! Ohstop! Ahahahaaa!” Folding into a crazed, fitful pile on the tiled floor, the poor young woman could do nothing as the boys crouched down with her. Feeling her skirt rise up, fingertips feathered along the inside of one nylon-clad thigh and with a pained yelp Maria clamped her legs shut. Ending up on her side, rolling uselessly between the surrounding men, someone else gave her wide butt a squeeze and the shapely girl howled as her back arched. “Stohop! Ahahaha! Ohnomore! Ahahaha!”

“You say stop, we keep going!” Riccardo teased, repeating the flustered girl’s words back to her. “Get her up!”

Before Maria could even tell the tickling had stopped there was a flurry of hands grabbing at her limbs. Strong fingers gripped firmly around the panting girl’s wrists, tugging at her arms. Without so much as a chance to kick, more hands grasped around the frazzled girl’s ankles, legs pulled out straight. Confused, embarrassed and dangerously aroused, Maria winced as she was lifted in one quick motion from the floor, her body swinging between the four men as they carried her.

“No, no, please! What are you doing?!” Maria struggled, quite aware that Arturo and Lorenzo could see up her skirt as they held her lower legs.

“We’re playing your game, beautiful!” Riccardo moved to one side of the large island-countertop at the center of the kitchen, Narciso helping to hoist the pleading girl’s upperbody as he shifted along the opposite side.

“G-game over!” Maria jerked at her arms and kicked her knees as the men dragged her across the island, only stopping when her bucking hips had reached the center. “I won’t touch Carina again! I promise! No more, please no more! I learned my lesson!”

Voice cracking slightly as she continued to plead, the four men ignored every word while stretching her out. Pulling her arms up, Narciso and Riccardo held the nervous girl’s wrists together high over her head, hands dangling from the edge. Down below Lorenzo and Arturo had little trouble prying Maria’s legs apart, stretching her stocking covered legs out flat until they each held an ankle at opposing corners. With some fumbling overhead the wide-eyed hostess craned her neck back, watching upside down as Narciso took both of her wrists and held them firm against the counter. Pinned in place like an overturned Y, breasts rising and falling as she breathed anxiously, Maria’s focus shifted to Riccardo.

“I am glad you’ve learned your lesson.” The tanned Adonis sauntered down the right hand side of the island, stopping midway to turn and look his captive up and down. “But I think the game is not over…until we say it is.”

“Y-you can’t do this!” Maria squirmed, tensing her jaw as she strained to pull her legs free. “Let me go!”

Riccardo placed both hands flat against the countertop and gave a thoughtful kind of sigh. “These are your rules, Maria.” He swung one knee up onto the counter beside his hands, and with biceps flexing managed to hoist himself upward. “We’re just playing.”

“Okay! Okay! It’s not a game!” The trapped girl conceded, an unruly giggle bubbling up as the muscular man loomed over her. Riccardo took the same leg he’d propped up on the counter and swung it over Maria’s hips, straddling her just below the top of her skirt. “I didn’t mean for Carina to get upset!” More lies, distressed pleas for mercy were one of Maria’s favourite parts about tickling people. “I was just…jealous! I was jealous because…because…” She struggled for another lie as Riccardo pressed his weight down slightly upon her. “Because she’s so pretty!”

“Mm, I see.” Riccardo looked up to the right, nodding along as if giving the pinned hostess’ words some weighty consideration. He moved his focus back down, looking Maria right in the eye. “You are very pretty too, so…” With thumbs and index fingers the towering man gently pinched either side of her blouse just above the top of her skirt and began to tug it free. “Perhaps you are right, pretty girls should be tickled.”

“Nono!” Maria wriggled her flaring hips, giggling stupidly as she felt her blouse being slowly untucked. It was difficult, bordering on impossible, to sound serious while continuing to titter like a schoolgirl, no matter how much genuine dread she felt. “Get off!” Maria tried to buck upward, barely moving with Riccardo atop her, and ended up laughing anxiously despite the bit of growl in her voice. “You can’t! You can’t!” She glared up the man, shaking her head as her smooth midriff was slowly exposed.

“No? Funny…” He bunched the lower half of the wild-eyed girl’s shirt up around her lower ribs, bare tummy completely exposed. “Seems I can.” Riccardo held his hands a few inches away and began slowly wiggling all ten of his devious fingers in the open air.

“Nnnggh!” Gritting her teeth, the determined girl gave it her best as she tensed, pulling hard to free all four limbs. Barely moving an inch, Maria collapsed, her eyes locked on the handsome pack leader’s teasing fingertips as they lowered closer.

Pursing her lips she breathed heavily through her nose, fighting the involuntary urge to smile. As Riccardo’s dancing digits neared within a couple of short inches, Maria’s heavy breaths turned to a whining giggle. With less than an inch between her tender tummy and certain doom, the anguished woman sucked her stomach in. Despite her pained efforts, a gradually spreading grin was spreading across Maria’s lips, the poor girl caught somewhere between laughter and helpless whimpering. They started ever-so-softly at first, ten fingers stroking either side of her navel upon touchdown. Rolling her head back, Maria closed her eyes tight and tensed sharply, a tension that broke a second later when Riccardo’s fingers spread out and scrambled down to her sides.

“Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ohgod!” Maria rolled in a turbulent display, jerking left and right, each time halted by the hands holding her in place. Of course it was the hands not holding her down that were the most distressing, Riccardo’s surprisingly deft touch speedily roaming over her heaving abdomen.

Though Maria was in no fit state to take note of it, all the sudden movement was putting the small white buttons of her blouse to the test. Rocking from side to side as she was, her large breasts swayed and jiggled like jello in an earthquake. Her shirt already quite tight in normal activity, the stretched cotton looked to barely be containing the straining bra beneath. Long wisps of hair flicked wildly about Maria’s face, the desperate look in her eyes utterly betrayed by the unstoppable grin plastered across her open mouth. Laughing loudly, the poor girl’s hands grabbed and clawed for something, for anything, only managing the occasional weak slap against Narciso’s wrists.

To her rapidly increasing sense of dismay, Riccardo’s maddening attack showed no signs of slowing, even after thirty feverish seconds. Her cackled pleas battling for a place among the laughter, Maria took every bit of shaky focus she could muster to stare daggers up at the dashingly handsome man. Where she had hoped to convey her alarmingly rising levels of desperation and get some measure of mercy in return, Riccardo only grinned wider. Failing to find any sympathy there Maria threw her head back to glare at Narciso, but before she could gauge his reaction the man straddling her started clawing viciously into her flesh.

“Neeeeihoho! Aahaha! Ahaha! Stoooop!” Lurching upward, Maria’s stomach tensed hard as ten fingers dug deep into her sides.

Once blushed cheeks were now bright red, a mix of embarrassment, struggling effort and terribly disobedient arousal. Feeling Riccardo touch her skin directly was spurring Maria’s libido on to an outrageous degree, even if every stroke and squeeze drove her to the madhouse. As if matters couldn’t get any worse, it seemed the fact she could do nothing to stop him was spiking the busty girl’s wanton desires, her nipples swollen almost to the point of pain. How much of a sopping wet mess there was between Maria’s trembling thighs hardly beared thinking about, especially as Riccardo’s fingers started nimbly plucking at her shirt buttons.

“Ri-Riccardo!” Maria gasped, grateful that the assault on her stomach had ended but far from relieved at the tall man’s new point of focus. “Enough! Enaheheough!” She giggled, tugging herself sharply in an attempt to keep the buttons out of his grasp and instead jiggling her fleshy cleavage for all to see.

“Enough?” He said, prying one button open and showing more of the captive girl’s lacy bra. “You want me to stop?”

“Yes! Yeehehes! I’ll be good!” Hell if she couldn’t stop giggling as he flicked another button loose, Maria’s squished breasts bulging around the rim of her bra. Staring down as Riccardo fiddled with yet another button, the flummoxed young woman could have kicked herself as she remembered her damning words about tickling people. ‘They say stop, you keep going’, what a fool she’d been, serving herself up like that evening’s special.

“Ohh, you are being good!” The brawny older man said with a mocking sympathy, right before tearing the remaining buttons open in one quick pull.

“Ah!” Maria yelped as her blouse flew open, two buttons flying away and her frilly black bra bouncing into full view.

“And we’re having fun, aren’t we boys?” Riccardo grinned around at his friends, the three of them all nodding and whooping and offering their enthusiastic agreements. “In fact, I think you guys should help me out!” He called back over one shoulder toward Lorenzo and Arturo. “Take her shoes!”

Maria took a sharp breath, her eyebrows shooting high at the thought of what the men holding her ankles had in mind. “Nohoho! Nohoho!” She shook and wiggled her tiny feet, the required level of fear in her voice completely buried under the laughter of horrified anticipation. “Ohpleasenoooo! Ahaha!” One shoe was easily pulled away and though Maria curled her toes in desperation the other quickly followed. “Please don’t! Please don’t!”

“What’s she saying?” Arturo held the frantic girl’s right ankle down with one large hand, her nylon covered foot squirming helpless off the edge of the countertop.

Riccardo leaned forward, looking Maria right in the eye. “I think she said…‘tickle my feet boys’!”

“NoIdidn’twait!” Maria blurted out, each rushed word a higher pitch than the one before it. Less than a second later she was screaming.

Five fingers glided smoothly over each of the frenzied girl’s soles, the sheer stockings doing nothing in the way of protection. Arching her back high off the countertop, Maria howled with laughter, her toes curling in tight to wrinkle the bottoms of her feet. Lorenzo raked his short nails over the manic girl’s left heel, which undid all the curling of her toes and sent them splaying out wide. Seizing the opportunity, Arturo delved his invading digits directly under Maria’s spread toes on the right, digging in as she curled them back with an anguished shriek. Both men kept their fingers moving at such a frightful pace all over her defenseless feet the poor girl could scarcely breathe. Scribbling around her arches, burying under her toes, dancing up and down the hypersensitive sides, every teasing stroke a lesson in lunacy.

“Aaahahaha! I can’t get air! Ahahaaa! I can’tahaha!” Maria wheezed as her lungs worked overtime, forcing in hasty breaths between bouts of unstoppable cackling. “Make them stopahaha!” She bellowed, shaking her head wildly. “Eeiieehahaha! Makethemstaahaha!”

“I can’t understand a word you’re saying!” Riccardo offered a careless shrug toward the spasming girl, her neck and face bright red. “Maybe this will help.” He said before unhelpfully scurrying five wily fingers up each of her sides and straight onto the smooth, taut skin of her underarms. “Does this help?”

“EEIIIIEEHEEHEEHEEE!” Maria thrashed violently as the handsome man’s fingers pushed her shirtsleeves up and skated cruelly around her excruciatingly ticklish hollows. Between Riccardo’s underarm assault and his two friends toying rambunctiously with her feet the berserk girl had no doubt this was the worst tickling of her life. “GET OUT OF THERE! AHHHNOHOHAHAHA!”

So powerful was Maria’s desire to escape she couldn’t understand how it was the men were still able to hold her down. A deep, instinctual desire to run, a primal force driving her to break free, yet trapped she remained. No matter how hard she pushed, bucked and pulled, no matter how berserk she fought, those thirty collective fingers kept wiggling upon her silky skin. Someone had to have heard her by now, with wailing laughter loud enough to break windows Maria longed for a dramatic rescue. Or an undramatic one, anything would do. Anything, anything to make it stop, a passing police officer, a passing hobo, a god damn meteorite taking out the building, whatever could put an end to the tickling, Maria would welcome it.

“Okay boys, okay!” Riccardo called after what must have been a year, but more likely was a couple of horrifying minutes. “Let our girl breathe!”

Maria took deep gasps, something like silent laughter shuddering out of her with each shaky breath outward. Wild-eyed, the beet-red girl searched the room for any sign of hope, saw little beyond the long strands of hair strewn about her arms and face. Though their three-way assault was halted Maria felt no sense of relief, twitching and squirming sporadically as she expected to be tickled again at any second. As her panting slowed and she regained some sense of control, the appallingly horny hostess forced her lips closed to stifle more growing giggles. Knowing full well she was at the mercy of her capturers, Maria couldn’t look at any of them without the infuriating urge to laugh.

“What’s so funny, hm?” Riccardo tipped his head to one side, furrowing his brow with pretend curiosity. “You keep laughing!”

“You keep tiheheehe-tickling meheehee!” She chirped with girlish laughter even as her mouth drooped in misery.

“I’m not tickling you right now, am I?” The muscular man looked back to his friends at the far end of the misused countertop. “Boys, are you tickling poor Maria?”

“Nope!”

“Not me!”

“You see?” Riccardo turned back to the cringing girl.

“Plehehehease!” Maria furrowed her brow, she knew their conversation was a trap and she knew she was the victim and she knew she was falling right into it.

“I’m doing nothing!” He held out his hands, a total façade of wounded innocence. “I’ll tell you what, if you stop laughing we’ll let you go, fair?”

Fair, nothing was fair, the game was rigged, the entire sport was unwinnable. Even so, Maria recalled something about desperate measures in desperate times and she could think of no time more desperate than now. Riccardo was likely lying through his perfect teeth, it’s what she would have done in his position. If she’d had Carina pinned and giggling uncontrollably Maria might have made the same offer. Carina probably had more self control, but even if the teen did succeed Maria would have made up some excuse to keep her captive. Nonetheless it wasn’t Carina pinned to the table, and though her chances of escape were miniscule the feverishly aroused girl had to try.

Tensing her stomach and making fists, Maria strained to keep her rebellious laughter at bay. “Mmnnnhm! Mmmnhmhm!” She pulled her lips in, clamping her mouth shut, nostrils flaring as the giggles escaped where they pleased. Freedom was within reach, or at least there was a chance for it, instead the achingly aroused girl could only think of what she stood to lose. Riccardo and the boys tickling her again should have been more than enough incentive to pull herself together, but it only made Maria laugh more and her libido tingle in all the sinfully wrong places.

“Come on, you can do it!” Riccardo shook his fists as if cheering on his favourite football player. “All you have to do is stop laughing…”

“I cahahahan’t!”

“Just five seconds, that’s all.”

“Pleeheeheese! I cahahan’t!”

“Okay then…” He held up one hand, fingers wiggling with a painstaking slowness in the air.

“Nohohoho! Not agagahahain!” Maria shook her head, furious at herself for continuing to giggle like a buffoon as her eyes fixed squarely on Riccardo’s teasing digits.

“If you don’t stop now-“ He moved his hand, hovering menacingly just inches from all that exposed and terribly ticklish skin. “-you’ll be laughing a lot more in a moment.”

“Nonono! I’m tryieeheeehee! I’m tryinnng!”

“Not hard enough…” Riccardo teased as his fingers sped up, floating frighteningly close to her lower most ribs.

“Eeeheehee! J-just wait! Eeheee!” Maria flinched one way and then other, desperate to avoid the threatening fingers and feeling her skin prickle with dreaded anticipation.

“Five…”

“Nohodohohon’t!” She writhed, midriff pulling in as her ballooning cleavage jiggled from all the laughter.

“Four…”

“Ieeheehee! Stop! Eeeheee!” Maria’s giggling grew faster, her pitch heightening as the tanned man’s fingers circled the air around her belly button. “Stop counting! Eeeheehee!”

“Threeee…” Riccardo dragged it out, moving his hand upward to the curvy girl’s vibrating sternum. “If I stop counting, I start tickling...”

“Ohgoback! Ahahaha! Start again!”

“Twoooo…last chance, here it cooomes…”

“No! No! Eeeheehee! Pleasedon’ttickleme! Aheeheiie!” She squealed, head raised up and eyes wide as she stared helpless as the hunky older man’s fingers.

“One!”

“NOWAIT!” Maria screamed, and with a surprisingly deft flick of his fingers Riccardo snapped open the front-clasp of her bra. Both lacy black cups sprung apart, falling away to either side as the frazzled girl’s huge milky boobs spilled free. Growls, whoops and cheers of approval resonated from her uninvited audience as Maria felt her loins quiver with a hot rush of humiliation.

“Look boys, dessert!” Riccardo gestured proudly at the shocked girl’s bare, wobbling bosoms. “With cherries on top!” He said, and gave both of Maria’s swollen nipples a gentle flick.

“Ah!” She jerked, a ticklish jolt shooting through her pink, puffy areoles. Like lightening the jolt continued to crackle on down through Maria’s core, spread out from her lower stomach and caused a storm among her loins.

“Ticklish dessert!” Lorenzo chimed in with the painfully, tragically obvious.

“Ticklish indeed!” Riccardo cupped his big hands around the soft, squishy outer sides of Maria’s unprotected breasts.

“Ahhhahaha!” Maria stared in disbelief, shaking with laughter as she watched her hefty bosoms mash together. Riccardo’s fingertips dug in, his thumbs drilling into the undersides as he kneaded her naked chest. Throwing her head back, the poor hostess could feel her arousal reaching critical mass, an apocalyptic prospect that was severely exasperated when the tips of Riccardo’s index fingers started wiggling back and forth over her atrociously sensitive nipples. “Eeeiiheehee! Nohono! Stahahap! Staha! Notthereeeeheeheehee!”

If she couldn’t convince her tormentors how serious she was before there was little hope now, even as a new tinge of forlorn desperation entered Maria’s squealing pleas. To the best of her memory no one had ever tickled her generous bosoms before, certainly not whilst in a state of lustful unrest. In the struggling, panicked throws of laughter Maria almost wondered if some previous exposure to a rigorous boob-fondling might have been beneficial, at the very least it wouldn’t be such a surprise at how rapidly she was approaching a lewd climax. Reaching such carnal heights from tickling alone was altogether troubling enough, doing so in front of four handsy older men was a thought so depraved and horrifying that it was only made worse by how much hornier it made her.

Shrill, rapid cackles filled the large kitchen, Maria’s feet wiggling madly as the backs of her nylon-clad knees slapped the countertop. Her hands clawed and gripped, reaching for anything to squeeze or pull and finding only air. Towering over top, Riccardo rode the crazed girl’s gyrating hips, a big grin across his chiseled jaw as he savagely massaged her preposterously ticklish breasts. Pushing the great mounds of sensitive flesh together, deep creases formed just below Maria’s collarbone as all the while those two fiendish fingertips danced and circled her engorged nipples. As one full minute crawled torturously into the next, the wailing girl felt set to burst at any moment, her soaked pussy pulsating with threatening promise.

“Is there anywhere you AREN’T ticklish?” Riccardo roared cheerfully, leaning back to clap his hands together with a thunderous whack.

Maria couldn’t answer as she blubbered nonsensical pleas through mindless giggling, and writhed obscenely. Her well-groped bosoms heaved with panting breaths, the ballooning sides pink with scattered marks where Riccardo’s fingers did their devil’s work. Shuffling her hips, the cursedly aroused girl grind her shapely butt into the counter, thrusting upward in the unconscious hope of reciprocal delight. Had it not been for her giggling Maria might have let out a moan, even so she tried to bite her bottom lip but couldn’t get a grip in her unwieldy state. A single caress in the right place could have sent her over the edge, and for all the buxom hostess longed for the release she dreaded it far more so.

“I have an idea.” Narciso piped up, and Maria doubted it had anything to do with letting her go. “Flip her.”

“Unnh nooo…” Maria mewled in weak protest, but it was too late as the four boys started manhandling her. Squirming against them, the mere feeling of those hands gripping and pulling at her limbs sent the urge to moan bubbling up inside. For a moment one leg was free and the half-twisted girl tried to kick away, her ankle quickly snatched up again into someone’s firm hold. Riccardo propped himself up, looming even higher as he took the sides of Maria’s hips and forced her to roll. Within seconds the squirming young woman was laying facedown, hands held high and legs pinned open at opposing corners of the counter.

“Here, Narciso-“ Riccardo leaped down onto the floor with one swift bound, landing with surprising grace for a man of his brawn. “-your idea, your turn.”

“Pleeeaase…” Maria whined, grabbing at the edge of the countertop as the two men traded positions, her slender wrists clamped into Riccardo’s hands.

Narciso strolled to the right hand side. “Not how you thought your night was going to go, huh?” He reached over the trapped girl, grabbing at her open blouse and started raising it up and over her back. As Narciso bunched the shirt upward he snagged Maria’s bra on the way, tugging the small collection of clothing over her shoulders and head.

“I-I never did this to Carina!” The topless hostess said, though she had imagined doing far worse to the teen waitress. “I never would! Not like this!” She tried to slide in the opposite direction as Narciso climbed up onto the countertop, kneeling precariously on the edge. “Y-you don’t understand!” Her voice turned shaky as she felt the man beside her start fiddling with the side of her skirt.

“What don’t we understand?” Riccardo said while his friend atop the counter found the tiny zipper on their captive’s last modest piece of clothing.

You don’t understand how mortifyingly wet I am, is what she meant. You don’t understand that hearing my zipper being wrestled open is turning me on to a degree I didn’t know was possible. You don’t understand that if you keep tickling me the mess I’ll make will give the health inspector a heart attack. All of that might have been the truth but Maria knew well enough that the promise of being driven to climax would do the opposite of stopping four excitable men. “It’s too much!” She squawked lamely, gasping immediately after as she felt her skirt whisk open. “Ohnohohoho!” Giggles erupted from the busty girl without warning as Narciso started tugging the skirt out from under her.

Pushing her upper legs down, Maria strained to keep the already useless skirt from slipping away. A totally pointless gesture, one bought on by panic and one she had about as much choice in as her anxious laughter. As it was the damage was already done, the curvaceous girl’s plump butt cheeks rising sharply up from the small of her back and creasing against her thick thighs. Maria’s pale cheeks were all but fully bare, save for the back of her lacey panties that disappeared down between them. Like pulling a tablecloth out from under fine cutlery, Narciso snapped the last of the pinned girl’s skirt out from under her, leaving her in nothing but cotton panties and nylon stockings.

“There we go!” Narciso tossed the skirt away before maneuvering himself between the helpless woman’s trembling knees.

“Pleeheehehese! Pleeehehese!” Maria craned her neck to look back, one eye staring through strands of messy hair as her squished boobs ballooned out from either side of her, jiggling as she giggled. Narciso’s face held no hint of sympathy, only a leering and sinister intent.

“Would you look at that?” The kneeling man said, sat comfortably between the scantily clad girl’s legs. “A full course meal!” He gave Maria’s right ass cheek a little slap, right on the exposed skin.

“Yeiip!” She flinched with a yelp, then shook violently as Narciso danced five fingers playfully behind both of her knees. “Eeiiieheehee! Ahahaha! Nono!”

Those damn nylons again, just like when they’d tickled her feet the stockings allowed their fingertips to slide with devastating ease. Kicking wildly, Maria squealed with riotous laughter as Narciso’s fingers slowly wandered higher up the backs of her legs. With each helplessly ticklish inch the poor girl’s big butt cheeks bounced, the volume of her giggles increasing as they drew near the top of her stockings. Onto her delicate skin and Maria bucked, shaking her head frantically and begging for a ceasefire as it dawned on her where Narciso was heading. Another uncharted area, though she knew instinctively that the anguish would be immense.

“PLEASE DON’T!” Maria shrieked over her shoulder, voice cracking with one last pained attempt to avoid the torture. Taking that as his cue to do exactly the opposite of what the busty girl wanted, Narciso spidered all ten of his fingers quickly up the last few inches of her thighs and onto the wobbling undersides of her butt cheeks. “EIIIEEHEENOO!” Maria screamed, thrashing forcefully as the deft teasing upon her behind was so much worse than she’d feared.

How it was Maria didn’t climax in that very moment was an infuriating mystery, the ever-building pressure of orgasm a torture unto itself. Hell, at that point the maddened girl would have slipped a hand down her panties and done it herself, even with the four men watching. The anticipation alone was a nightmare, fearing and thirsting for a release that could come at any hectic second. All the while every speedy stroke of Narciso’s fingertips continued adding fuel to the fire, his cruel digits racing up near her panty line and scurrying back down toward her quaking thighs. Deep dimples formed in the sides of Maria’s flexing butt, squeezing tight as she squealed and expected to explode with every terrible touch.

With her focus torn between the ominous orgasm that wouldn’t come and Narciso’s fingers performing their brazen dance, Maria could barely comprehend what Riccardo was up to. Keeping the bewildered girl’s hands firmly pinned, the sly older man was quickly twisting her loose blouse around and around both wrists. Somewhere in the fractured chaos of Maria’s thoughts was a desperate cry for attention, a lone voice trying to warn her as the shirt bound both her hands together tight. For a split second her eyes shot up, a pained expression contorting her face as she took note of the makeshift bondage. An abysmal feeling spiked in Maria’s chest, all but forgotten in an instant as Narciso pinched quickly along the bottom of her butt cheeks.

“STAHAHAP! EEEIIIHEE!” Half naked and horny beyond belief, the wildly laughing hostess felt Riccardo’s grip loosen. Yanking furiously at her arms neither seemed to move, the blouse-turned-rope securing them where the tall man’s hands had done just moments before. A looped, knotted and spun lump of cotton kept Maria’s wrists clamped together, a single sleeve pulled taut down the side of the countertop where it met a metal loop meant for hanging towels. In her fervor the buxom girl watched as Riccardo took a step back, all too pleased with himself if that diabolical grin was anything to go by.

“Right then boys…” Riccardo rubbed his big hands together, his words a distant echo in the bound young woman’s turbulent world. “Dig in!”

Those big hands darted under Maria’s stretched underarms and the poor girl howled, bending her elbows what little she could and getting nothing but tickles in return. With her wrists snagging sharply on the inescapable blouse, Maria had less than a second to appreciate her new level of anguish before eager fingers were scratching at her soles. Wordless laughter roared from the hysterical girl, her whole body raging for freedom as forty fingers played her nerves like broken instruments. Riccardo scribbled five fingers under each underarm, which no amount of hectic rolling could protect her from and Narciso continued teasing her bouncing ass without mercy. Meanwhile, Arturo and Lorenzo tore at Maria’s stockings like rabid hyenas, the nylons shredding around her excruciatingly sensitive soles.

Once the crazed hostess’ nylons were ripped apart, mangled up to her ankles, the two men at the bottom of the table went to town on Maria’s bare feet. So severe was the tension of her arousal, a pressure that grew with every hellish stroke of her skin, the raving young woman feared she may not survive it’s release. Fingertips danced across her toes, around the delicate flesh of her defenseless arches and raked across her marshmallowy soft heels. Maria raged with laughter, her entire face and neck a deep, dark red. Small veins popped from her forehead, her wrists turning bright pink as she fought for an end to the torment. Eyes wide and unblinking, the ravaged girl strained every muscle she had, any words that might have been spoken coming out as garbled shrieks among her laughter instead.

Beyond the point of lunacy as her mind was pulled in a thousand different hyperticklish directions, Maria took no notice as Narciso hooked two fingers under the waistline of her panties. Perhaps her subconscious knew that the man kneeling between her quaking thighs was slowly pulling back the lacy cotton, but her subconscious had been a treacherous bastard as of late. Halfway over Maria’s rapidly bouncing butt cheeks and she still had no notion Narciso was stripping her. Only when the devious man finally peeled her soaking panties down onto her thighs, the open air brushing her quivering bare pussy, did the berserk hostess realize she was completely nude.

“Huh!” Narciso remarked, leaving Maria’s drenched underwear stretched between her open thighs. “She’s wet here!”

“She’s working hard!” Riccardo wiggled his fingers down to the bulbous sides of the shrieking girl’s boobs, their conversation only reaching her ears in fragments.

Narciso slid the tip of one finger along the upper most edge of Maria’s inner thigh, which caused the curvaceous hostess to give a shrill yelp. “Yeah…” He licked the point of his finger with the very tip of his tongue and worked his jaw with a thoughtful look. “But this isn’t sweat.”

“You’re kidding!” Riccardo squeezed the cackling girl’s ribs and the grin that spread across his face must have been his biggest yet. “Stop, stop boys!” He waved his hands at Arturo and Lorenzo, both of which were still fully engrossed his running their fingers across Maria’s helpless soles. “Roll her, roll her back over! Take off all that stuff!”

In a whirlwind of movement, none of which Maria even tried to prevent, the four men turned their wheezing tickle toy over onto her back. Strong, forceful hands grabbed at her naked flesh, the exhausted girl sputtering with breathless giggles as they moved and fondled her. Fingers slid up her thighs and Maria squirmed, squeaked and moaned as her ruined stockings and sopping wet panties were all slid free and tossed aside. Fully and utterly naked, the shapely girl lay gasping and writhing, the short black fuzz across her vulnerable pussy glistening with arousal.

Powerless to stop them, Maria could only wince as Lorenzo and Arturo pried her legs even further apart, spreading her knees to either side of the countertop. Her lower legs dropped, dangling off each side and the two men crouched down to keep a firm grip on both of her ankles. Though some small measure of sense was returning to Maria’s tickle-addled mind, the frazzled girl couldn’t focus on much beyond her lewdly thrusting hips, her trembling thighs slick with lust. Narciso had climbed down somewhere in the all the kerfuffle, the handsome man looking excitedly over the trapped girl as Riccardo sauntered behind him. Maria let out a long, defeated whine, groaning as the feeling of the men watching her in such a state caused her abdomen to tighten with evermore carnal desire.

“Was this your plan all along?” Riccardo stood at the far end of the countertop. He grabbed either side and slid his hands toward the nude girl’s bent knees, stopping just shy of touching. “Keep bothering my cousin until she had no choice but to ask for help? Is this what you wanted, someone to come looking to revenge?”

“N…n…” Maria stammered weakly between breaths, though there was little point arguing anymore. The boys were going to do what they were going to do no matter how much she begged them not to.

“Well, either way…here we are.” The strapping older man moved his hands up onto the stretched girl’s wobbling knees, leaning forward as his palms slid higher up her thighs. “The question is, what do we do with you now?” He stopped with his large paws poised either side of Maria’s dripping pussy, fingers up near her hips and the tips of his thumbs less than a quarter inch from her puffy labia.

Narciso moved without taking his eyes off the shuddering hostess. “Do you think she’ll…” He trailed off, stopping to stand at the top of the countertop.

“I don’t know.” Riccardo spoke through his fiendish smile. “Something’s got to give eventually, let’s keep tickling her until we find out what.”

“N-no…noho…” Maria squeaked, the fear of never knowing when they might stop twisted her stomach in knots. Then, just as the contorted and terrified girl was about to plead some more, she felt the horrible urge to start giggling. “Pleeheeheese!” Pouting her bottom lip the shaking girl tried to display the misery she felt inside, her face twisting as it fought to suppress her unwanted smile. “Noheeheehee! Nononohohoho!”

“She might pass out.” Narciso said as he raised his hands over the fitful girl, making sure she could see every one of his ten fingers wiggling in the air.

“If she does-“ Riccardo slid his hands forward just a fraction, the tips of his thumbs sneaking into the crease where Maria’s pussy met her thighs. “-we’ll be here when she wakes up.”

“NYYYEEIIIHAHAHA!” Maria bucked, shrieking as Riccardo’s thumbs wiggled either side of her tender labia and his eight remaining fingertips dug viciously into her lower tummy.

Narciso’s hands dropped directly onto the frenzied girl’s big bare bosoms and squeezed, pinching at her swollen red nipples and prodding deep into soft flesh. Maria’s thigh muscles strained to their limit as she fought to pull her legs together, her knees joining the fight immediately after as Arturo and Lorenzo each set about tickling the bottoms of her deathly sensitive feet. With Riccardo’s hands between her thighs Maria soaked the smooth countertop, her well-rounded ass cheeks sliding in the lustful mess. She had to climax, there was no debate to be had, the joke was long since over, the pressure was going to drive her madder than all the devilish digits wiggling across her skin.

Gritting her teeth, Maria screamed in a forceful effort to push herself over the edge, a valiant effort that was all for naught as she broke into demented laughter before it was done. Impossible as it seemed, the naked young woman’s body still would not let her free from it’s prison of lust, continuing instead to up the cruelty. Even if Maria had been able to gather enough strength for another try there was no way the boys were going to let her. Narciso scurried his nimble fingers down the sides of her jiggling breasts, poked into her ribs and raked upward across the silky skin of her underarms. While Arturo and Lorenzo spidered their digits all over Maria’s soles, Riccardo’s sadistic hands crawled over her madly thrusting hips and clawed savagely into her convulsing sides.

With his hands clutching at her tummy, Riccardo hauled himself up onto the countertop to kneel between Maria’s wide spread knees. Towering over her, the poor girl shrieked mindless laughter as beads of sweat drizzled off her bright red forehead. Long, wild locks of dark hair matted to the young woman’s contorting face, her full lips open wide in a deranged grin. Moving his clawing hands upward, Riccardo delved his fingertips into the soft spots between Maria’s heaving ribs, squeezing brutishly as she howled like a trapped animal. From her bucking hips to her bare bouncing breasts, the muscular man worked his hands up mercilessly up and down, light pink tracks beginning to form across her well traveled skin.

Maria’s midsection wasn’t the only place taking on a colourful hue, the soles of her hopelessly ticklish feet soon had a rosy tinge of their own. Wriggling frantically, spreading and tightening her toes, nothing the trapped girl did found a moment’s rest from the five fingers exploring each foot. Lorenzo and Arturo held both ankles firm, the two men crouched either side of the countertop and though they couldn’t see one another both seemed to be doing their level best to drive her insane. Feathery strokes swirled around her pinkened heels, flittered across her wrinkled and stretching arches, slid around the tender balls of each sole and burrowed beneath her tiny toes. Now and then one of them would pinch lightly along the outer sides of Maria’s foot, the other would scribble across the thin skin over the top of the other, though who was doing what and when exactly she could not tell.

“You think she’s close?” Narciso had to yell, barely heard through the riotous squealing spilling from the frenzied hostess at his fingertips.

“No idea!” Riccardo leaned back, dragging his hands down between Maria’s glistening thighs to wiggle his deft digits less than an inch from her starving pussy.

Unbeknownst to the delirious hostess, her swollen clit was staring back up at Riccardo like a bright red beacon of arousal. Glossy and erect, the stiff nubbin stood to attention as a cluster of raw nerves, far too sensitive for contact and desperately inviting even the slightest touch at the same time. Evidently not a man who needed an invite to do as he pleased, Riccardo slid his knees backward, his large hands reaching under the bucking girl and grabbing thick handfuls of her bouncing ass. Holding Maria in place as best he could, the brawny older man pressed his lips to the dip in her inner right thigh just above the tendon and nibbled gently.

“EEIIIHAHAHA!” Maria shook, the new sensation causing her to thrash harder than ever, laughter breaking through limits she thought impossible to go beyond.

Kissing lips and gently raking teeth nuzzled further up her flexing thigh, the tip of Riccardo’s tongue flickered onto her wet skin and Maria struggled like never before. In the madness of her conquered mind the final destination of Riccardo’s devious affections was clear. Feeling him inch ever closer, a dread washed over Maria that was deeper than any felt in the face of previous ticklish horrors. Spasming wildly, her blouse tearing gradually at the seams, the desperate young woman would have sooner let Lorenzo and Arturo toy with her feet for an hour straight than have Riccardo’s tongue slither up another inch. In no position to negotiate, Maria could do nothing as a single tear streamed down the side of her face and the handsome man’s lips engulfed her hypersensitive clit.

Uproarious laughter halted as the buxom girl’s back arched, a great arcing curve lifting her almost a full foot from the countertop. With one deep, gasping breath Maria screamed in silence, flopping back down as she tried to hunch forward, her tickled-pink tummy tightening to the extreme. Biceps flexing as Riccardo’s tongue flicked across her clit, Maria tore the sleeve of her blouse clean apart and launched her arms downward. Before she could hit her target, Narciso caught the flailing girl’s forearms and wrestled them back above her head, shrill laughter bellowing out of her as she fought. Though Narciso was occupied holding her arms down there was no reprieve from the suffering, Riccardo’s tongue licking ravenously at her clit while Arturo and Lorenzo continued their five finger dances across her soles.

Like a tsunami held back by tissue paper, Maria gushed a veritable flood from between her thighs. Strained, hoarse moans cracked the manic girl’s voice as she cried out with a thunderous mixture of ecstasy and relief. Closing her eyes tight, Maria’s toes curled so hard the knuckles on her feet turned snow-white, Arturo and Lorenzo’s fingertips still racing menacingly around her soles. Riccardo continued licking ravenously at the exploding hostess’ clit, his lower face soaked from squirt after heavy squirt of torrential liquid lust. Inspired by his friend’s use of tongue and teeth, Narciso shifted Maria’s pinned hands to either side of her wildly shaking head and leaned directly over her. With a wide-open gape, Narciso took one of the bosomy girl’s achingly erect nipples into his mouth and sucked hungrily, tongue lapping at the horribly ticklish tip.

A second crippling orgasm sent lightening up her spine before the first had even started to subside. Riccardo’s hands squeezed at the loudly moaning girl’s ass cheeks, fingers digging deep into the muscle for a shockingly ticklish result. Bucking, thrusting, gyrating, Maria drove her throbbing pussy into the muscular man’s mouth. Every hellish second made the red faced girl’s nerves relentlessly more sensitive, her entire body caught in a furious battle between fleeing and lusting for more. Neither side lost ground, libido and terror both holding firm as Maria cried out, tears streaming down her stretched cheeks as a third monstrous orgasm boiled over.

Much of what followed became a disordered blur. Firm hands and long wet tongues, fingers caressing at her flesh. Maria’s toes were bent back, feet stretched and immoveable and tickled to no end she could remember. Her bright red nipples were stroked, rubbed and pinched. Someone squeezed the frazzled girl’s knees, they groped her cushiony breasts, forced her ankles up beside her ears and clawed cruelly at her ass. Gone was Maria Aiello the charming and cheeky hostess, only a wretched creature of lust and misery remained. How long the men toyed with her, how long they bent and held and licked and tickled her, she did not know.

When the world finally started to make sense again, fractured and confusing as it was, Maria felt a chill. Over long minutes, or maybe hours, the disheveled girl squirmed and moaned softly as her mind pieced itself back together. Though her eyelids were yet too heavy to open, Maria gradually came to realize she was still very much naked, a sticky mess of cold sweat and hair splayed out in every direction. She lay atop the counter, shifting slowly and tugging weakly at limbs that refused to move. At first the buxom girl thought it was exhaustion keeping her in place, but with some resignation she soon learned both her arms and legs were now bound. They’d used her apron to rebind her hands, her bra at the ankles, tied down to another metallic loop meant for towels.

“Unh…” Maria wriggled weakly, the cold surface of the countertop causing goose-bumps to spread across her butt cheeks as a shiver ran up her spine. Prying her eyes open with several slow attempts, the buxom girl continued tugging at her firmly tied limbs as her big nipples stiffened in the cool, empty kitchen.

“Well.” A soft voice was followed by gently approaching footsteps. “I can honestly say I wasn’t expecting that.” Carina wandered up to Maria’s left hand side, the svelte teen sporting the same clothes she’d apparently departed in. “I trust you learned your lesson?”

“C...Carina…?” Maria furrowed her brow, rolling her head gingerly to see the young brunette gloating over her.

“No more silly games?”

“No…no I swear…” And she was truthful, in the moment at least Maria meant every word. “Never….never again.”

“I’m so happy to hear it.” Carina smirked, then with the grace of an acrobat swiftly climbed up onto the countertop. “And it seems everyone had a good time…in the end.”

“Unnh...” Maria cringed at the broken memories, regretting her failed escape when Riccardo and his friends first chased her around the restaurant.

Carina swung one leg over the nude girl’s hips, straddling her just as her cousin had hours before. “Everyone except me, of course.” She raised both hands, long nails starting to wiggle ever-so-slowly in the air.

As her eyes widened, Maria’s recollection of her disastrous evening was instantly set aside for the startling present. Her breath quickened and her mind raced, the buxom girl fumbling for something to say. Before she could get the first words out, her mouth working mindlessly to say some desperate plea, the corners of Maria’s lips started to perk upward. Carina’s well-manicured claws had not yet touched down and try as she might, Maria could not stifle the overwhelming urge to giggle.

The End​

Talk about your just desserts. Great story! Probably my favorite of this miniseries so far. Starting to think that I am partial to your stories where a tickler gets tickled.

Delicious. Love multiple on that smaller f. Especially when she "loves" it so!

Love love love this story so much. I love the idea how it was written! I love the the group of males on females more so when they are enjoying it. even if they don't want to admit it.
I always enjoy your writting.
what are you going to do next after this? I know it's been a lot of writting, sir.

Talk about your just desserts. Great story! Probably my favorite of this miniseries so far. Starting to think that I am partial to your stories where a tickler gets tickled.

Thanks longstory! There's certainly no shortage of ticklers getting tickled throughout Tickle Tutor :D

Delicious. Love multiple on that smaller f. Especially when she "loves" it so!

I'm glad you liked it luckycub! There's few things quite so fun to write about a lady who "loves" being tickled!

Love love love this story so much. I love the idea how it was written! I love the the group of males on females more so when they are enjoying it. even if they don't want to admit it.
I always enjoy your writting.
what are you going to do next after this? I know it's been a lot of writting, sir.

Thanks Acidthoughts! I'm a big fan of the gang-tickling scenario, it's a wonder I don't write more of it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed poor Maria's punishment!

As to what's next, I just posted the last installment of this short story series! Now I'll be moving on to some non-tickling related projects for a little while. When I return to create more tickling content I'm currently planning -but no promises- to get back into the 'Stuck' series. It's been a few years since I wrote a Stuck story and I often get messages asking when I'll breathe some life back into it. At some point this year I expect to get on with the next big installment of the core Tickle Tutor series as well. Don't hold me to any of that though, my plans are loose at best! :D

Thanks longstory! There's certainly no shortage of ticklers getting tickled throughout Tickle Tutor :D

I'm glad you liked it luckycub! There's few things quite so fun to write about a lady who "loves" being tickled!

Thanks Acidthoughts! I'm a big fan of the gang-tickling scenario, it's a wonder I don't write more of it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed poor Maria's punishment!

As to what's next, I just posted the last installment of this short story series! Now I'll be moving on to some non-tickling related projects for a little while. When I return to create more tickling content I'm currently planning -but no promises- to get back into the 'Stuck' series. It's been a few years since I wrote a Stuck story and I often get messages asking when I'll breathe some life back into it. At some point this year I expect to get on with the next big installment of the core Tickle Tutor series as well. Don't hold me to any of that though, my plans are loose at best! :D

Hey, I love your stories! You mentioned non-tickling content you will be working on- will that he posted here or do you have some other location of works I can visit? I’d love to read all your works even without tickling. I look forwards to your return and hope all your plans go as planned! Have a great new year!

Hey, I love your stories! You mentioned non-tickling content you will be working on- will that he posted here or do you have some other location of works I can visit? I’d love to read all your works even without tickling. I look forwards to your return and hope all your plans go as planned! Have a great new year!

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like my work! As much as I'd like to share my non-tickling writing with everyone here I'm afraid those are two worlds which are unlikely ever to cross. My non-tickling work is generated under my public identity, while TickleMantis is -for all intents and purposes- a seperate entity dedicated purely to tickling content. I'm thrilled you like my writing enough to want to seek more, truly I am, and I take it as a huge compliment, but unfortunately -at least for the forseeable future- the tickling and non-tickling audiences will be ships passing in the night :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back