• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a few quick ones!

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
Hi all,
I just wanted to share a few quick tickles that rose to very high on my favorite real life ticklings!
The first one happened about 5 years ago. We had music practice here every week, and one Saturday, our friend Joy showed up before anyone else was here. Now mind you, I had poked her in the side once or twice, and got a great squeak, but I had never done anything further.
Joy, is about 5:7 in amazing shape, with size 10 feet. So anyhow, she's telling me about her recent visit to the Doctor, and she wasn't sure why he did a test on both her hands and feet. Having gone through a similar test, I explained there are things that the doctor is looking for. To keep things normal, I asked for her hand, which she gave willingly. I did a similar scratch test that my doctor had done and asked her if she felt anything, and was her desire to scrunch her fingers to protect herself. Joy gave a slight giggle, and said yes.
So, next I said give me your foot, to which she replied you don't want to touch my feet. I reached down, and she willingly put it up on my leg. I told her to pay close attention, and let me know if her insticnt was to scrunch her toes. Once I had a nice grip on her foot, I used my other hand to tickle quite slowly from under her toes to around her heel. She never removed her foot, but laughed and said oh my goodness that tickles like crazy. Since I was brave at this point, I said now let's do the reverse with the other.
She then gave me her left foot, and this time I went from heel to under the toes, and she screamed out thats much worse! That was all the tickling for the day but it was quite a memory for me!
Next, one of the advantages of having a pool in doors in North East Ohio, is the ability to swim in Winter. On one such day my wifes friend came over with her kids, and they had all jumped in the pool to swim, Because 1 of her's is quite young she had planned to get in as well. Since I was already in, she sat on the side with her feet hanging over trying to get used to the temperature. I keep it 90 so I told her she was just being a wemp. To which she explained, I'm not even getting in now. I walked to the side of the pool, and grabbed both her feet, a size 8, and I began to tickle away. I was immediately treated to peals of laughter and her jerking as hard as she could away. Still, she would not get in, so we replayed this three or four times until she finally realized I wasn't going to stop and she jumped in.
Hope you enjoyed, I have a few more tales that I'd love to share when time allows.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back