• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage VIDEO Thread (with pics)

wah the world wide tickling are just great:)

Thanks a lot:) Your work is amazing...

you ave others of this company?

wah the world wide tickling are just great:)

Thanks a lot:) Your work is amazing...

you ave others of this company?

I might, but I'm not sure. Many hundreds to go, and it's often hard to tell from the titles.

General reminder about video thread - player testing

Just a reminder based on a few private questions I've received...

Before posting, I test each file to make sure it works properly on the VLC media player.

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I know some files won't play in their native formats, at least on my computer, but I've always found VLC to be a great catch-all for old files.

-Q.

That's a shame too, because that's Julia Pardon back when she was using the alias Nina Alexander. Her laughter was just as beautiful as her delicious ticklish feet.

I'm pretty sure I have at least one more of this shoot with sound. Needle in a haystack...we'll see.

Special request...

Well, I was going to pack it in for the day but then I saw this...one of my old white whales.

So I thought I'd make a solo post and ask: DOES ANYONE HAVE MORE OF THIS OR KNOW ITS SOURCE?

If so, much obliged. If not, hope you like it as much as I always have.

misc1.png View attachment unkwn1(1).rm

Quick question:

For now I'm sorting the archive by date and posting more or less chronologically, skipping ahead to pick up clusters from the same producer as I see them, but often just grabbing random batches. ("Batches?! We don' need no steen-king batches!!!")

Sorry, movie quote.

Anyway, an alternative approach would be to sort the archive alphabetically, meaning I'd do a far better job of clustering related videos but lose the chronological flow, and you'd probably see long strings of back-to-back posts from single sources instead of random groupings.

Probably not a big deal, just thought I'd check to see if there's any preference. If I'm putting in the time regardless, no harm asking...

Let me know! If I get nothing, I'll probably shift to alphabetic for a while just to see.

Best,
-Q.

Hey great thread and thanks for posting all of this! Do you by any chance have any clips from Mistress Jacqueline's tickled female intruder video? It co-starred Ariel Cole.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back