• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage VIDEO Thread (with pics)

quinn65

Verified
Hiya,

As mentioned in the Discussion forum (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...uck-treasure-trove-of-quot-vintage-quot-video), as I've been working on the vintage photo thread, I started finding lots of short videos mixed in with the pics. It turns out I have over 1,000 of these downloaded between 1996 and 2002, running between a second and maybe a few minutes long, from lots of different sources.

So here's my plan to share...

I'll start posting the videos here in a parallel "16 month" thread, along with a thumbnail from each (to meet the Images forum requirement). I'll start with this test post of the earliest video (a 2 second quickie from Feetonline downloaded in 1996).

19961128_1.png View attachment $5cdrom1.avi

I'm not sure if I'll keep posting the videos one at a time or batch them together a little. For now, I just want to see if this works.

I won't post anything that I can't get to play on my computer, using the native program or VLC. This one's an AVI file that works for me with the VLC player.

I'm assuming that after 20-25 years, these are all good to share. But if you're an original producer and see something you'd prefer I take down, please let me know and I'm happy to remove it with apologies.

Also, I'm not sure if this will take 16 months or not...I've just gotten used to seeing that in the title.

Enjoy!

-Q.

Last edited:
I believe that's a bit from the old Channel X folks.

I think you're right because I have a bunch more coming later with cx in the file name. But for some reason I always mixed them in with my Feetonline videos.

Was it maybe the same guy?

Just found another 500+ oldies. Time to stop looking.

Feetonline downloaded 1996

Australian accents....deep sigh.

I found a few earlier ones with the new batch, so I'll go back a little and then catch up later.

19960310_1.png View attachment Closetik.avi

16 seconds, plays with VLC.

I think what I'll do going forward is look ahead in the files a bit and try to post small groups of similar stuff.

For instance, I see some previews from Solefully Yours and Rock spread across the next 20 or 30 files, so I'll post them together instead of going strictly in order, like I do for the photos. It won't be perfect, but maybe at least a little better than one at a time.

These take longer to prep and post, but they're more fun. :) I'll try to keep chipping away.

-Q.

Your effort does not go unnoticed! Thank you for devoting your time for the benefit of others.

Have you ever seen the homemade video of the girl on her 21st birthday tied spread eagle to a futon, and 10 of her friends tickle her for 21 seconds each? If you (or anyone else) has that one laying around somewhere I'd gladly pay for it.

Have you ever seen the homemade video of the girl on her 21st birthday tied spread eagle to a futon, and 10 of her friends tickle her for 21 seconds each? If you (or anyone else) has that one laying around somewhere I'd gladly pay for it.

It doesn't specifically ring a bell, but it might be in there somewhere. Do you (or does anyone) have a picture, file name, or approximate date?

It doesn't specifically ring a bell, but it might be in there somewhere. Do you (or does anyone) have a picture, file name, or approximate date?

I have none. It's just a shot in the dark and I've never actually seen the clip actually. The only reason I know of it is due to a comment from a thread a while back called "Favorite Mainstream Clip Ever?", wherein a user named 1golfer posted this:

My fav would have to be that old megaupload clip that was going around for awhile where for this girl's 21st b-day party, 10 of her friends tied her spread-eagle to a futon and each tickled her for 21 seconds. It wasn't a movie or TV show, but clearly an amateur deal, and it is probably the best clip I've ever seen.

Megaupload shut down in Jan 2012, so it was sometime before then.

Last edited:
Very generous of you, Quinn. Love the vintage stuff.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the nostalgia of Channel X, Quinn.

Went looking for another, on a whim, and came across this gem that's still in TMF's vault dated 2012 not part of this vintage thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...st-Granted-Old-Channel-X-Clips-M-F-Barefeet-2

Thanks Cryptohero, and you can find some more Channel X posts though they're the ones Quinn has graciously prepared and provided:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=16300045

Happy to share, armchair!

It looks to me like Channel X and Feetonline are, at a minimum, two different shells for the same Australian producer. If that is the case, I have over 100 of their files that would eventually make this thread, as I downloaded them before 2002. I have another 50 or so downloaded later.

-Q.

Last edited:
Do you have any worldwide tickling stuff? I remember stumbling onto that site as a young lad back in the early 00s and saw all sorts of stills but that was before I had my own computer/knew that video previews were a thing and have only seen a handful of clips but mostly stills from them in the years since.

Do you have any worldwide tickling stuff? I remember stumbling onto that site as a young lad back in the early 00s and saw all sorts of stills but that was before I had my own computer/knew that video previews were a thing and have only seen a handful of clips but mostly stills from them in the years since.

Yep, 15 or so downloaded around 2005. That's after the cutoff I was going to set for this thread, but I suppose I could queue them up...

Yep, 15 or so downloaded around 2005. That's after the cutoff I was going to set for this thread, but I suppose I could queue them up...

That’s awesome! Thanks also Quinn for all the great vintage material you’ve shared!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back