• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fit bodies More ticklish than fat?

Cdki

Hi all.
I wanted to write my conclusions based on my experiences with tickling (doing sessions and watching videos) based on body type and sensitivity to tickling.

Taking into account the types of tickles (strong tackles and soft tickles) I am going to focus on the strong ones, which tend to be the ones that cause the most laughter.
These tickles are done on the muscles, exerting adequate pressure on them (either by sticking a finger, squeezing with the whole hand, nailing several fingers ... depending on the area) and especially by making a very fast movement on the muscle once it is exerts pressure.
The feet, for example, are more sensitive to soft tickling (rubbing and gentle movement of the fingers)

That is why, being related to the muscles, I have the conclusion that people with less fat and more fit bodies(muscular) are more ticklish, that is, having stronger, tense and exposed muscles, they are more vulnerable to tickling, and it is easier to identify the areas where to stick the fingers, and move them by exerting pressure.
What you think about this? And what does your experience tell you?

Hmmm I had sessions with bouth skinny and fat girls. In my personal oppinion the most skinny are the more ticklish on the body. Feet however the fat girls have them more ticklish. Anyone else want to share?

No body types are more or less ticklish than the other. Body types have no effect, nor determine, how ticklish a woman is going to be.

Agree with Etienne2021. I have and love tickling big girls and they are 100% as ticklish if not more.

Ive tickled thin girls and big girls both can be extremely ticklish. I don't think body type determines ticklishness with most women.

Hi all.
I wanted to write my conclusions based on my experiences with tickling (doing sessions and watching videos) based on body type and sensitivity to tickling.

Taking into account the types of tickles (strong tackles and soft tickles) I am going to focus on the strong ones, which tend to be the ones that cause the most laughter.
These tickles are done on the muscles, exerting adequate pressure on them (either by sticking a finger, squeezing with the whole hand, nailing several fingers ... depending on the area) and especially by making a very fast movement on the muscle once it is exerts pressure.
The feet, for example, are more sensitive to soft tickling (rubbing and gentle movement of the fingers)

That is why, being related to the muscles, I have the conclusion that people with less fat and more fit bodies(muscular) are more ticklish, that is, having stronger, tense and exposed muscles, they are more vulnerable to tickling, and it is easier to identify the areas where to stick the fingers, and move them by exerting pressure.
What you think about this? And what does your experience tell you?

I started a similar thread 4 years ago to the day on a very similar subject. I hope you find the responses useful.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282651-Weight-Loss-and-Increased-Side-Ticklishness

I don't see that it matters....skin is skin, fat or thin....skin is skin...either you are ticklish or you are not...

I agree. It’s the luck of the draw as to whether she’s ticklish or not….not whether she’s overweight or not.

I'm not sure which one is "more ticklish", but for health and endurance reasons, fit bodies can be tickled longer than "fat" ones. It's a fast turnoff to hear a BBW person wheezing and coughing when they're being tickled due to how unhealthy they are due to obesity. If a glandular problem is the cause of the obesity, it's one thing, but being that way by choice makes tickling a lot less enjoyable. I would never want to be the cause of somebody suffering a heart attack due to hysterical laughter combined with their unhealthy habits, so... I'll be friends with BBWs, but I won't tickle them.

Hmmm I had sessions with bouth skinny and fat girls. In my personal oppinion the most skinny are the more ticklish on the body. Feet however the fat girls have them more ticklish. Anyone else want to share?

I have ran into the same situations myself. Skinny girls are ticklish and can be a little ticklish on their feet, but a BBW lady WOW! it never fails they go crazy when you tickle their feet.

Thank you,
LBFT

Hehe, glad to know i m not the only one who experience that. My mam.

It's hard to make a determination that someone's body size correlates to their level of ticklishness. There are so many factors- type of tools, pressure, speed, level of comfort, etc. that go into sensitivity. Plus the talent of the Ler- let's not forget that tickling is a learned skill. There can be horrible Lers out there. So while someone's body size may factor in, it's def isn't the sole (pun intended) cause lol

I think the skill of the ler is a far more relevant factor than the body type of the lee...

Personally I have been both heavier and fitter than I am now, and it never affected my (intense) ticklishness.

In fact, I mean in fit bodies is easy do a best tickling because muscles are most visibles, so is easy Know where rubb them.

Fat protect muscles, then in ripped bodies increase the ticklishness making the same movements to tickle that I'd do in a fat body.

I can't imagine it'd make a major difference, as ticklishness seems to be an individual thing. I wouldn't call myself fit, but I recently lost 100 lbs and I was curious about this, but I'm equally as ticklish as I was before. I don't know what exactly determines ticklishness, but I don't think body type plays a major role.

Surely it just comes down to how ticklish they are, regardless of body type? I’ve tickled different sized women over the years, and would have similar reactions regardless of body shape.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Just chiming in to say that I personally have been both fit and "husky" over my years and I can say with confidence that my weight and body shape didn't change my ticklishness at all.

Nope.

Your personal sample size is statistically meaningless for making such a large hypothesis. Get back to us after about 100K trials and then we can talk about the Thesis, and if it's good or not, provided that you controlled for all other factors also. Meaning age, general health and perhaps a few other variables need to be controlled over your sample set.

Or we can cut to what medical science has worked out. The nervous system is pretty much the same in all humans, and works within a statistical range. People will be randomly distributed across ticklishness levels regardless of their body type at adulthood. This is pretty much set at birth, and while health conditions and injury can certainly decrease or remove ticklishness in many ways, for an average healthy person they will be the same as at birth.

Myriads

If a person is TICKLISH....then that's simply what they are. No way around it and it doesn't matter if you're inb shape or not. :)

I'm super Ticklish! When I was very , very in shape in my teens and 20s, easily tickled. A bit more weight now but, my ticklishness isn't changed any.

This is just what I mean:

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=vrP8tIMl5f8

the scene is quite long from about 29:03 to 34:14

I will say ever since I started getting in shape and putting on muscle, I have noticed I’ve gotten waaaaaayyyyy more ticklish. I was skinny before but since I began hitting the gym my belly, armpits and thighs are so much more ticklish

It's hard to make a determination that someone's body size correlates to their level of ticklishness. There are so many factors- type of tools, pressure, speed, level of comfort, etc. that go into sensitivity. Plus the talent of the Ler- let's not forget that tickling is a learned skill. There can be horrible Lers out there. So while someone's body size may factor in, it's def isn't the sole (pun intended) cause lol

Well said, no two people are exactly alike. A notable correlation in the ticklishness of a person or peoples of a similar body type could simply be the outlier if the group is expanded. I’ve also come to realize that a person’s sensitivity depends on their mood as well as sometimes uncontrollable physiological internal stimuli that can vary from day to day. A woman that screams when having her soles tickled on a Tuesday may not have the same reaction after a long day at work on a Wednesday. It just depends on them and the effectiveness/dynamic they have with a tickler. Forming a bond beyond the play and knowing how to “trigger” someone into giggling before the fun’s even started is always key. Like you said, it’s not so much the body even if some connections are made it’s the actual action that matters

This is another example where we can hear the ticklish fitness ticklee at the Last of the video saying in spanish " Como no tengo grasa abdominal me da muchas cosquillas" ,traduced in english: as she has not fat in her abs, she is so ticklish there.

¿What do you think about it?

https:// xfantazy.com/video/6450c942f9c5172ab051da88

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back