• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 5 (FF/F, belly, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 21 of The Tickle Cartel. It is a bit shorter than previous parts because the next scene ended up being rather long. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 4

“So, was it all you expected and more?” Wendy turned around and questioned a very tired Maddie and a very energetic Jen after stopping her T cart.

“It was fun for me!” Jen happily announced.

“I’m sorry that I thought you were going to tickle me,” Maddie framed her response as an apology after taking a minute to catch her breath.

“Well, I think I may have to tickle Jen on the next ride, but not Maddie, so long as you don’t misbehave,” the Tickle Mistress proclaimed. “Asking questions related to future surprises counts as misbehaving, but general conversation or asking general questions does not. I thought I should clarify that so you two won’t be silent out of fear. Okay?”

“That makes sense,” Maddie spoke up. “So, you’ve taken us to Serenity Sensations? I’m not sure what that…”

“A massage place?” Jen interrupted Maddie’s ramblings with a guess.

“Correct,” Wendy affirmed that Jen’s guess was right. “I’m getting us all some massages. Hopefully, it will help calm you down after that little tickling episode I put you both through.”

“Thanks in advance; it already sounds so good,” Maddie declared as they walked inside.

“You two sit down, and I’ll check us in,” Wendy motioned for Jen and Maddie to go sit in padded chairs. Even just sitting down in the very comfortable chairs was starting to relax the two best friends, and it made them look forward to the upcoming massages even more. Soon after sending them to wait, Wendy joined the best friends, who were contentedly leaning back in the chairs and closing their eyes, just waiting for their names to be called.

“Wendy, party of three?” someone spoke up a few minutes later, and Wendy tapped Jen on her shoulder. Jen tapped Maddie in turn, and the three got up out of the chairs to follow one of Serenity Sensations’ employees. “Welcome to Serenity Sensations, where we aim to help you experience serenity.” After welcoming the three in a soothing voice, the employee led the group inside a room and closed the door quietly. “Miss Wendy, please lie on the far table on your stomach. Miss Maddie, please take the middle table and lie on your back. Miss Jen, please lie on the close table on your back. Please remove your socks and shoes before lying down there. Your masseuses will be in here soon.”

Although Jen and Maddie were surprised that they would be lying on their backs, they followed Wendy in baring their feet and lying down on the tables as instructed. As promised, three women entered the room after the massage clients had settled into the ever-comfortable liquid massage tables.

“How does your table feel?” a kind employee asked Jen in a soothing voice after the customer was fully immersed in the feeling of the liquid.

“Wonderful,” Jen calmly responded, her eyes now closed.

“Perfect, I’m going to start with your massage now,” the employee declared as two hands gripped Jen’s bare feet and began to rub them.

“Oh, that feels nice,” Jen let herself fall deeper and deeper into the calming, moving surface of the table. The masseuse proceeded to massage most of her client’s fairly exposed body, getting her feet, legs, a little light and ticklish bit on her stomach, her shoulders, and her arms in the next several minutes. After getting all the way to the top, Jen barely noticed the door opening, and three more employees entered the room.

“Okay, we’re going to add a little of our special massage in here,” the employees each told their separate customers. “You just keep relaxing.”

The special massage started with Jen’s arms going through another very relaxing kneading, and then, out of nowhere, something feathery touched down on her bare belly. “AHAHAHAHA!” the new ticklee laughed out as she felt the tickly feeling hit her most ticklish spot. The customer tried to bring her arms and legs slightly closer to her midriff in anticipation of protecting it should the need arise, but she found that her limbs were restrained by cuffs. The cuffs were apparently made of the same type of material as the massage table, and with the liquid continuing to flow around all four of her limbs, there was no break in Jen’s relaxing feeling. “THAHAHAT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Yes, it does,” the masseuse at her arms calmly declared. “It’s part of our special massage, and Miss Wendy, who scheduled this, said that you might like it.”

“IHIHIHI DOHOHO!” Jen allowed through her laughter as a feather twisted around and dipped in her bare bellybutton. Even though the feather was small and singular, it still tickled quite a bit. Despite that, the liquid flowing around Jen’s limbs and under her body, combined with the massaging hands firmly kneading her arms, eased all the tension out of the ticklee. She was so relaxed that she could hear Maddie’s and Wendy’s laughter from their own ticklings. Oddly enough, Jen did not hear desperation in either of her fellow customers’ laughter. She could not look over to see what either of them were being tickled with, but Maddie must have had something besides a feather, and after that quick consideration, Jen’s thinking began to fade away. In just a short time, all that mattered to her was the fun tummy feathering and relaxing massage on her own body. Jen stayed in this state of unperturbed bliss for the remainder of the massage, laughing along with the tickling and not worrying about anything at all. As the second masseuse waved the feather over her sensitive stomach, the original masseuse continued to move around to different parts of Jen’s body, working on getting rid of any residual tension in her client and doing quite a good job.

“Thank you so much,” Wendy, Jen, and Maddie all thanked their respective masseuses and ticklers after the hour-long massages finished up. The group headed back to the Serenity Sensations lobby, where the Tickle Mistress paid for the massages, adding a hefty tip for the extra high quality of the service.

“That was amazing,” Maddie seemed to have gained a new level of energy by the time the three reached the T cart. “I had no idea that I could stay so relaxed while I was getting tickled.”

“I somewhat knew, but that exceeded my expectations,” Jen added.

“I was surprised at first, but it’s grown on me quite a bit,” Wendy announced. “They certainly know how to make a good tickling relaxing. Even some feathers in between my toes didn’t feel anything but nice.”

“Yeah, I had a feather twirling around in my bellybutton, and it was wonderful,” Jen revealed the type of tickling that she had received.

“I got a Q-tip in my bellybutton,” Maddie proudly proclaimed that she had been tickled with her least hated tickle tool. “And it actually felt great.”

“Well, I’m so glad that you both enjoyed the massages,” the Tickle Mistress dictated. “Now, I see no need to tickle you both on the way to the next destination, but…”

“Oh, I guess I should get that,” Jen spoke up after her ringing phone interrupted Wendy’s words. “Hello?”

“Hello, this is Vera from Sixteen Swirls,” the apartment leasing office’s representative identified herself. “May I speak with Jen?”

“This is Jen,” Jen confirmed that she was on the other end of the call.

“Perfect; I’m calling to let you know that you and Maddie were approved for Apartment Q15 at Sixteen Swirls,” Vera did not skip a beat when responding to Jen. “As soon as possible, we’d like you two to come in and fill out the remainder of the move-in forms, and then the apartment will be yours.”

“I think we can come to Sixteen Swirls soon,” Jen hesitantly stated, and her statement was confirmed by a nod of Wendy’s head. “Yep, we’ll head over there now.”

“Sounds great; see you soon!” Vera’s energetic voice came through the phone before the two said their goodbyes.

“Off to Sixteen Swirls!” Wendy declared once the phone had been hung up and her two passengers were buckled in.

The visit to the apartment complex was rather boring; Jen and Maddie filled out the remaining forms, and then Vera showed them the apartment. When they visited their new home, the two Dungeon Ticklers approved of the layout, pointed out the minor flaws that had been missed during the cleaning period since the last residents moved out, and then paid their initial rent and security deposit.

After finishing up their basic business at Sixteen Swirls and returning to the T cart, Wendy broadcasted, “Jen, Maddie, while you were inspecting your apartment, I got a call from Desiree at Desires Dressing, and she informed me that your dresses are ready. I told her that we’d come by in a little bit to pick them up, but before that, I want to take you to your next surprise of the day.”

“Okay,” Jen was slightly disappointed that they would not be getting the fancy dresses right away, and Maddie’s face showed the same emotion.

“Perk up, you two; you’ll like this surprise, maybe even more than the other ones,” the Tickle Mistress declared in a jolly tone as she pointed to the blindfolds. “You know the drill; put those on.” Jen and Maddie did so, and after restraining her passengers’ wrists, the driver reiterated what she had told them earlier, “Now, remember, if you don’t ask inappropriate questions like where we’re going, I won’t tickle you. Unless you ask me to. Understand?” The two nodded their heads, and then the host queried, “So, what do you two want to talk about?”

Next Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 6

Last edited:
Nice story as always, I am wondering what that surprise she keeps teasing is considering she already got them the dresses. Also looking forward to whatever they will discuss, i would imagine that while the topic will tangential involve tickling it will probably be more about life on the island.
Thanks again for your work.

Nice story as always, I am wondering what that surprise she keeps teasing is considering she already got them the dresses. Also looking forward to whatever they will discuss, i would imagine that while the topic will tangential involve tickling it will probably be more about life on the island.
Thanks again for your work.

Wendy has been teasing different surprises throughout the day, and the next one definitely involves a lot more tickling. Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back