• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tax laws for side hustles

The first thing that came to my mind was, what about if you only deal in cash? How do they trace that?

Every professional I ever sessioned with was purely cash and I am very confident in saying were NOT including it in any tax return.

Interesting video. So the companies that run sites like venmo and cashapp will be required to generate 1099 tax forms for anyone who receives more than $600 per year in transactions. This appears to be just another way for the government to keep track of income people generate, making it more difficult for tax cheats to game the system. It likely won't affect the income threshold at which people pay federal income taxes. In other words, low income earners will still pay no federal income taxes, high earners will still pay a high tax rate, and everyone else will be somewhere in between.

The first thing that came to my mind was, what about if you only deal in cash? How do they trace that?

Every professional I ever sessioned with was purely cash and I am very confident in saying were NOT including it in any tax return.

Same here. Where in a commercial dungeon, in her apartment, or in my apartment (an outcall), I have always paid in cash. Good old untraceable cash.

They have ways.

"Hm, Rob over here reported $0 income but Mercedes reported that he bought a Benz in April. Time to dig."

You can't stay completely off the grid. Eventually someone's going to notice.

(think a stereotypical German accent) Zee IRS.... zey haf der vays..... Zey vill get you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back