• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever watched tickle videos with someone you weren’t in a relationship with?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
And when I say someone, I mean a vanilla of your preferred gender. I imagine it must be very powerful. I’ve got a female friend who is genuinely curious about it, but I think inviting her over to watch some would be completely playing with fire, so it’s a non-starter.

Has anyone done this and what was the outcome?

Sometimes in conversations with groups of friends my business comes up. Most of them all know already, but for new friends they dont believe me.
Until I show them clips I produce and they are either curious and interested (at which point I usually offer them a job) or at worst say they hate being tickled and we move on to talking about something else.

Has anyone done this and what was the outcome?

Yep, I did this recently. She'd already made it clear she wasn't interested in being tickled and that I wasn't allowed to do it, so I knew that she was just asking out of curiosity. So I showed her a video. About five minutes in she started to squirm and made it pretty clear she was really empathizing with the model in the clip, then said "I can FEEL it. Not in a good way." So we watched Return of the Jedi instead.

Once, many moons ago. A group of us were out drinking, when a conversation started about quirks, kinks and stuff like that. One of my female friends aksed if I had any kinks and made me promise to be honest. So, I told her that I like to play with cute feet. She pressed me to explain but I told her that explaining would not do it justice and offered to show her a clip of what I was referring to, but it had to be in private. She was curious and agreed.

At the end of the night, she followed me home and I played a few foot tickling videos for her. She was pretty cool about it and to my surprise, allowed me to lightly tickle her feet to get the full experience.

Nothing mind blowing, just some innocent fun...

Yep, I did this recently. She'd already made it clear she wasn't interested in being tickled and that I wasn't allowed to do it, so I knew that she was just asking out of curiosity. So I showed her a video. About five minutes in she started to squirm and made it pretty clear she was really empathizing with the model in the clip, then said "I can FEEL it. Not in a good way." So we watched Return of the Jedi instead.

Bahahaha! The Force was not strong in that one.

Force is stronger in you than in me. I would've had to go Han(ds) Solo with my lightsaber in the bathroom before rejoining her to watch the film.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back