• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Client, And.. How Much Of An Impact?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Adam's phone call to Ross about Adam's proposed new campaign, Adam and Ross met for lunch later that following week.

Adam's company involved various products of electronics. both already on the market, and new proposed ones.

"I'm going to give you a list of all of my products, both already on market, and proposed. I have some products in stores. However, with the explosive online market, I want to move all products from physical stores, to online, and to expand my online marketing campaign. My theory is, that there will not be any marketing for any products in physical stores for very long, considering the current climate in this country" Adam said.

Ross nodded his head. "I see your point, Adam,, and I agree"

Ross then continued. "Would it be possible for you to draft me a detailed proposal of what you would like, and your exact thoughts and expectations, Adam? Once I have that, I can then put together an exact detailed marketing campaign with my office and my team, that will be best for your expectations, and your company?" Ross asked.

"I can absolutely do that, Ross. Both myself, and my employees in my company, can draft a proposal both for current marketing, and future" Adam said.

When Ross and Adam's meeting broke up, they agreed to talk later and maybe meet later that week. When Ross got back to the office, he called Tim Patrick.

"Tim, I thank you for introducing me to Adam. We were discussing a detailed proposal for what he wants. If Adam and his marketers can give me a more detailed product line and an idea for a marketing plan they might want, I can have Ross Shell put together what would be the best marketing proposal for him and his company and marketing campaign" Ross said.

While Ross did not know Adam at all except for the one meeting, Ross knew that he had to follow an exact plan that Adam wanted, and to say very little in the way of suggestion considering who Adam was, and that he was involved with Tim Patrick.

Ross's first thought was maybe a more expanded website or product line for Adam. Ross also knew that he had to figure a way to keep it all online considering the current economic climate.

When Ross got home that night, he told Kayley about his meeting with Adam. "You have that "Something's up" look" Kayley said.

"Nothing had lunch with a guy named Adam who is involved with Tim Patrick today. Tim recommended him to me. I have to think about exactly how I can help him. Whether he turns out to be a thousand dollar clients, a hundred thousand dollar client, or a million dollar client, I have to be very careful because of who he is to Tim. "Ross said.

"You sound very concerned for someone who may not even be that important of a client to you. To me, it sounds like a routine campaign for someone who might be a minor client" Kayley said.

"Its only because hes involved with Tim that my antenna went up so to speak. You know that my two most important priorities in the office are Tim and the shopping mall deal" Ross said.

As Ross worked in his den and went into bed that night, for some reason, he just did not feel comfortable at all. It was either his frame of mind being consumed with the shopping mall deal,. Tim, or who Adam potentially was.

Would Adam be important to Ross? Would be be a major client himself to Ross, or would Adam serve to cause business complications to Ross on all levels?

That remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Very interesting possibilities to continue.

PS: This belongs in the Non Tickling Story Forum.

Sorry posted it quickly

Will ask them to move it.

Will try to put up one ASAP,. Really not feeling well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back