• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater Area

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
I will be in the Tampa/St Petersburg/Clearwater Florida area March 4th to March 7th for Spring training baseball, can anybody recommend any clubs/strip-clubs that catered more towards foot fetish and tickling fetish interest?

Also if there's any female Lee's in the area looking to meet a ler please PM me nothing disrespectful no strings attached just looking to have some foot tickling fun. Or can anyone recommend a tickling fetish model who does foot fetish / foot tickling sessions in the Tampa St Pete area.

Thank you,
LBFT

I've gotten a few suggestion via private messaging/e-mail and I will look into things.

Thank you,
LBFT

If you want to drive to Orlando Theres a Dungeon called the Woodshed. I hear great things about it!

I've gotten a few suggestion via private messaging/e-mail and I will look into things.

Thank you,
LBFT

Mind sharing them in this thread?

I can only suggest restaurants and watering holes. I'm familiar with the strip club scene, but don't know much regarding which one's cater to fetish unfortunately.

If you want to drive to Orlando Theres a Dungeon called the Woodshed. I hear great things about it!

As a matter of fact I am flying into Orlando Thursday night the 3rd just for the night and then I'm headed to Tampa Friday morning the 4th. I may have time to check it out.

Thank you,
LBFT

I can only suggest restaurants and watering holes. I'm familiar with the strip club scene, but don't know much regarding which one's cater to fetish unfortunately.

I don't know if I can share the private messages or e-mails and who sent them I would have to assume it would not be ethical. But it is a guy's weekend I will be there with a few other gentlemen and if you can suggest some restaurants/bars and strip clubs that would be awesome.

Thank you
LBFT

I can tell you this I was told to check out a place called space Odyssey 2001

Thank you,
LBFT

My suggestion is go on Twitter. There’s a crap ton of models in those areas that do sessions. Some of which are household names in the tickle fetish content space.

I can tell you this I was told to check out a place called space Odyssey 2001

Thank you,
LBFT

I don't go there too often. Penthouse and Dollhouse has a better quality experience.

Food wise.....Bern's is an experience. I'd make reservations now if you can. Best steak ever. Green Lemon on Tuesday is fun if you like a fun post college crowd and tacos. Columbia is another good dining experience for Cuban food. American social is good for hockey games. WTR is good for pool parties. MBird is a good rooftop lounge. Meat Market is a good place to see and be seen.

Let me know if there's a specific cuisine or scene that you're looking for.

I will be in the Tampa/St Petersburg/Clearwater Florida area March 4th to March 7th for Spring training baseball, can anybody recommend any clubs/strip-clubs that catered more towards foot fetish and tickling fetish interest?

Also if there's any female Lee's in the area looking to meet a ler please PM me nothing disrespectful no strings attached just looking to have some foot tickling fun. Or can anyone recommend a tickling fetish model who does foot fetish / foot tickling sessions in the Tampa St Pete area.

Thank you,
LBFT

Unless MLB can get their s**t together, there may not be a Baseball Season, let alone Spring Training

I don't go there too often. Penthouse and Dollhouse has a better quality experience.

Food wise.....Bern's is an experience. I'd make reservations now if you can. Best steak ever. Green Lemon on Tuesday is fun if you like a fun post college crowd and tacos. Columbia is another good dining experience for Cuban food. American social is good for hockey games. WTR is good for pool parties. MBird is a good rooftop lounge. Meat Market is a good place to see and be seen.

Let me know if there's a specific cuisine or scene that you're looking for.

We have reservations at Berns. Also we are planning on going to the Hooters in Clearwater because it is the original. That is more what we will be looking for a sports bar atmosphere.

Thank you,
LBFT

Unless MLB can get their s**t together, there may not be a Baseball Season, let alone Spring Training

Let's hope LOL. We are going down no matter what MLB decides to do. We will have more time for other things on guys weekend.

LBFT

WTR is just a big pool party with DJ’s. Will see plenty of feet n stuff but won’t be tickling them. I live in that area. There are a couple dungeon play areas around here, maybe check that. If not, there are tons of strip clubs, massage parlors and adult “relaxation” areas down here and I mean tons. Certainly you’ll be able to tickle at one of those if you dig around a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you,
LBFT

Hi LBFT. How did your trip go, and do you have any recommended spots now post-visit?

Hi LBFT. How did your trip go, and do you have any recommended spots now post-visit?

GREAT! Even though there was no baseball my friends and I found plenty to do. There a place call "Cigar City Brewing" Tampa has 3 locations really good food, good craft beers, and if you like a good cigar I recommend "Cigar City Brewing". Also one afternoon we drove to John's Pass in Madeira Beach something for everyone to do spent all afternoon early evening there.

If you are looking for a strip club I recommend Thee Dollhouse.

Also This past weekend I had a foot fetish/foot tickling session with Terra Mizu. First let me start out by saying this, I always thought Tara Mizu was attractive in her photos or clips on the Internet but meeting her in person she may be the most attractive woman God's green Earth. I was extremely nervous when she 1st met with me she made me relax right away she was very easy to talk to, She was professional and her feet in person are extremely sexy, I highly recommend if you are in the Tampa area you look up Terra Mizu for a foot fetish/foot tickling session it was worth every penny! Next time I get a chance I will definitely get another session with Terra Mizu.

Thank you,
LBFT

GREAT! Even though there was no baseball my friends and I found plenty to do. There a place call "Cigar City Brewing" Tampa has 3 locations really good food, good craft beers, and if you like a good cigar I recommend "Cigar City Brewing". Also one afternoon we drove to John's Pass in Madeira Beach something for everyone to do spent all afternoon early evening there.

If you are looking for a strip club I recommend Thee Dollhouse.

Also This past weekend I had a foot fetish/foot tickling session with Terra Mizu. First let me start out by saying this, I always thought Tara Mizu was attractive in her photos or clips on the Internet but meeting her in person she may be the most attractive woman God's green Earth. I was extremely nervous when she 1st met with me she made me relax right away she was very easy to talk to, She was professional and her feet in person are extremely sexy, I highly recommend if you are in the Tampa area you look up Terra Mizu for a foot fetish/foot tickling session it was worth every penny! Next time I get a chance I will definitely get another session with Terra Mizu.

Thank you,
LBFT

The baseball lockout is definitely a bit of a downer. Will definitely check out Dollhouse (and OZ per another recommendation) when I'm there in 2 weeks. Glad you had a great trip!

Allura Skye in Clearwater once told me she was open to tickle sessions, but that was a while ago.

Allura Skye in Clearwater once told me she was open to tickle sessions, but that was a while ago.

Yes Allura Skye Still does private foot tickle sessions/foot worship sessions I have been told if references check out you may even be able to go to her home(don't know for sure) for a private foot fetish/foot tickling session.

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back