• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The inversion table tickle (m/f)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Hey everyone.! Last week I posted a story here about a quick tickle my wife got in on our friends’ daughter. It reminded me of another tickle story that happened a few years ago with the girl’s mom.

I’ll preface this really quickly and say that I love the planning part of a tickle, and I also love f/f more than I do m/f. However, my wife really doesn’t like the planning aspect at all, and much prefers spontaneous tickles when they happen. She also doesn’t share the fetish.

Christine is about 5’10” and a slender blonde with big blue eyes. She was on my tickle wish list from the day I met her. This story happened about 7 years ago, and I think Christine was around 40 at the time.

Christine knew about me, and my wife had poked her ribs a few times in the past and she was ticklish but good-natured about it. I however, wanted more. She has about size 10 feet, and I wanted them…

I bought from Craigslist a used inversion table. There are all different types and designs, so I carefully selected one where you slide the padded cuffs on the ankles, and then can actually cinch them down with a knob, effectively trapping them. This table also had the additional bonus of having a removable foot rest, which is the part that you stand on before you invert. Removing it displays the entire sole; there’s no little bar in the way.

My wife greeted this purchase with an eye roll (she hates planning, right?). I had it set up in our bedroom waiting for the opportunity…

It was probably only a couple weeks when Christine came over for something - can’t remember. The girls got into the wine, so after a couple glasses, I told Christine about our new purchase. The three of us went into our bedroom and we talked about the benefits on your back and spine and I said to Christine, “Want to try it?”

Possibly buoyed by the wine, Christine eagerly kicked off her black flip flops and my wife and I got her in. I cinched the cuffs on her ankles, and over she went!

I had it set to barely invert - a slight angle less than flat. My hands were shaking I’m sure as I unscrewed the knobs that held the foot bars in place. My wife and Christine were chatting as I did. Finally I had them both off..

My heart raced. Christine’s soles were beautiful. Wrinkled, slightly pink against the tanned tops. Usually when people wear flip flops, they’ll get a little dirty but hers weren’t at all. Her soles were face-height, literally inches from my face, locked down securely. I grinned at my wife, grandly swept my hand towards Christine’s bare and helpless soles, inviting her to do her worst.

My wife shook her head no.

This is probably the main reason I’ve never written this story here. Between the planning aspect and, well, candidly the extreme fetish-ey setup made her decline. I of course was really disappointed, but I had a helpless pair of beautiful ticklish soles in my face.

“Oh well, more for me!” I thought, and attacked Christine’s soles. Both hands, both soles. I was treated to a wonderful scream, followed by instant laughter.

“St-ahahahap! What are you doing?” Followed by incredible laughter. My wife was still where Christine’s head was, and was holding the board down so Christine wouldn’t be able to sit up.

I knew this would be quick, so I went all out. Here I was, tickle torturing the soles that I had wanted forever, that I had worked so hard to get this into this situation to happen.

My fingers skated and skittered everywhere. Her heels, arches, balls of her feet, her toes as she laughed and laughed and laughed. It was probably only 15-20 seconds till Christine screamed , “I’m gonna pee!”

Well, I knew that would be too far, so I grudgingly stopped. We helped a still-laughing Christine out of the table and she uncertainly slipped her flip flops back on, saying “What the hell are you guys into, haha!”

Anyways, that was it. We lost touch with that couple eventually, but it was a memorable experience for sure even though it wasn’t f/f!

Last edited:
That's an awesome story! Thank you for sharing. Have you ever gotten your wife really bad?

That's an awesome story! Thank you for sharing. Have you ever gotten your wife really bad?

I did get her in this thing once. I locked her ankles up like I did Christine’s, but also tied her wrists to the metal frame over her head. She was preparing for a foot tickling assault, but I totally threw her when I attacked her ribs instead.

She safeworded within five seconds and I never was able to get her into it again.

Long shot but do you still know the name of the table, purely academic purposes I assure you...

Such inversion boards are the perfect device for a playful tickle of the unsuspecting in situations like this! I have a feeling some other members have tried this cunning plan - do share your true tales here!

Still love it! Perfect ticklers opportunity! So glad you took it! Thanks for sharing

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back