• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I'm willing to do.....

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Everyone,

I am willing to make a file in Word with descriptions of the mainstream TK files on Aimster (and here) so those with little time, little disk space and little patience can better manage their downloads. This will let people know not only if they want to download it, but if they already have it (under a different name) as well.

I want to use the "universal names" that have been given to these files first. Something like this:

--------------------------------------------------------
RICH TV - Jamie Lee Curtis gets briefly tickled on the couch (3-4 secs) in the show "Anything for Love". Reaction really good. Quality isn't that good, but a worthy download

CANDID_1 - A woman on the street is asked to "volunteer" for a foot massage from a bowl of worms in the show "Candid Camera", and she says she's extremely ticklish. Reaction OK. Quality OK. Running Time: 32 secs (Same as "WormTickle")

WINGS - Crystal Bernard (Helen) is quickly tickled by Fay on her underarms. Reaction really good. Quality good too. Running Time: 8.6 seconds
--------------------------------------------------------

Is there a need for such a thing? Of course, some aspects (such as reaction) are subjective. If I do it, I would have to contact some of these users with the files, so that I can update this list. Let me know

Latin_Boy

I still have the mainstream lists on my system. If that will help you cataloguing items, let me know.

Is that true about Crystal Bernard on Wings? I'd love to see that one. She's a hottie--very cute.

What a guy...

That would be GREAT, Latin Boy! Terrific idea!!

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back