• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Detective Sabrina Kincaid comic # 1 (tickling, bara foot)

demondaart

Detective Sabrina Kincaid is a top private detective who comes in contact with a criminal cult who abducts the young daughter of a famous industrial giant.

Join Miss Kincaid on her journey to beat the dark cult and save the soul of an innocent young girl.

10 pages full of suspense, thrill and tickle torture
Fully colored
MMMM/F tickling
Upperbody and foot tickling

Interested in how the journey is going on?

Two more chapters are available at my Patreon account and the next chapter will follow soon! 56 page in total
https://www.patreon.com/demonda
https://twitter.com/DemondaArt

If you love tickle torture, dark humor and a classic detective thriller comic this is your chance to dive in!

Enjoy the first chapter for free!

I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave your comments !

comic-cover-titulo.jpg sabrina-pag-1.jpg sabrina-pag-2.jpg sabrina-pag-3.jpg sabrina-pag-4.jpg sabrina-pag-5.jpg sabrina-pag-6.jpg sabrina-pag-7.jpg
sabrina-pag-8.jpg sabrina-pag-9.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with the best comic in a while! I think the latest series was the best so far! The interrogation machine was really sexy! Looking forward to the next chapter where Sabrina will get her good portion of foot tickling [emoji4]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back