• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who are always barefoot

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey guys, just curious. Did you ever date or know a woman who was barefoot all the time? I've only known two women like that. They were both cute Hippie chicks, and surprisingly they both had hyper ticklish feet.

I remember sessioning with a hot redhead at a foot fetish party. She said she worked in a small circus where she would walk barefoot on broken glass. Yet her feet were still off the charts ticklish.

I read somewhere that even if you're always barefoot, the callouses and thick skin don't really affect the sensitivity in regards to tickling

My question is for my fellow foot lovers. Have you ever known a woman who always seemed to be barefoot, and were her feet still ticklish, even they were "toughened up"?

That's a great question and I'd love to hear the responses. All the women I've been with always took care of their feet because they knew I was a foot guy.

Magic great question. All the gals I dated maybe only went barefoot around the house but not even all the time. However, I knew a neighbor woman that was always barefoot when I was a kid. She would walk into people's homes barefoot and from personal experience her feet were very ticklish too. She was actually one of my first ticklees as a kid, I told the story in here. She came over with her hubby to visit with my parents Her son and my brothers dared me to crawl under the table and tickle his mom's feet. This time she was wearing shoes (sneakers) with no socks and when I pulled off her shoe and tickled her foot she went ballistic. THis woman had callousses too because she would put up her barefeet alot.

Jack

In grad school i made good friends with the lady who sat next to me and i dubbed her Shoe Hater because her shoes would be off the moment she sat down. Really helped the 4 hour class go faster haha

In reality she really does love being barefoot. Shell drive barefoot and sometimes even forget to bring shoes in the car.

Magic great question. All the gals I dated maybe only went barefoot around the house but not even all the time. However, I knew a neighbor woman that was always barefoot when I was a kid. She would walk into people's homes barefoot and from personal experience her feet were very ticklish too. She was actually one of my first ticklees as a kid, I told the story in here. She came over with her hubby to visit with my parents Her son and my brothers dared me to crawl under the table and tickle his mom's feet. This time she was wearing shoes (sneakers) with no socks and when I pulled off her shoe and tickled her foot she went ballistic. THis woman had callousses too because she would put up her barefeet alot.

Jack

That's a great story. Was she attractive? I wonder if her husband tickled her a lot

The biggest thing that would bother me about a woman being barefoot all the time is the condition of the soles of their feet. I love soft, smooth, callous free soles. Of course if they're not ticklish, that's a bummer. But to me, ticklish feet that are hard and nasty is like tickling tree bark! OK, I like perfection. Tender, soft, and wicked ticklish! So sue me! :p

Never thought much of it. As long as they take care of their feet, which the majority of women do, I'm fine with it. I've dated girls who loved being barefoot or took martial arts classes and it had zero effect on how soft or ticklish their feet were.

That's a great story. Was she attractive? I wonder if her husband tickled her a lot

Magic this was sometime in the 1970's, she was in her mid to late 30s and she looked alot like Tina Louise (Ginger) on Gilligan's island. She was very attractive and yes her feet were very ticklish. When I started tickling her foot the whole thing jerked forward and she let out a screech and said please get your son he's tickling my foot and I cant stand it, I'm too ticklish. SHe tried pulling her foot away but I held on. My mom had to drag me out from under the table. Her hubby and my dad thought it was funny though. Well iin terms of her hubby she was an incredible flirt and the marriage ended and they finally got divorced. lol. I have no idea if he tickled her when they were married. I really believe this experience got me into tickling women because the reaction was cool

Magic this was sometime in the 1970's, she was in her mid to late 30s and she looked alot like Tina Louise (Ginger) on Gilligan's island. She was very attractive and yes her feet were very ticklish. When I started tickling her foot the whole thing jerked forward and she let out a screech and said please get your son he's tickling my foot and I cant stand it, I'm too ticklish. SHe tried pulling her foot away but I held on. My mom had to drag me out from under the table. Her hubby and my dad thought it was funny though. Well iin terms of her hubby she was an incredible flirt and the marriage ended and they finally got divorced. lol. I have no idea if he tickled her when they were married. I really believe this experience got me into tickling women because the reaction was cool

Great story. The fact that she was ticklish and always barefoot must've made you crazy!

I ran into one lady in New Orleans once who fit into this category. She was a dancer/(stripper), and the balls and heels of her feet were calloused pretty heavily from dancing barefoot so much. But the soles of her feet were still nice and soft, AND exquisitely TICKLISH!

I haven't known that many women that were barefoot most of the time, but I can remember two in particular. One was a girl in college that was sort of the hippie type but also the theater nerd type. On one particular night when we were hanging out with some friends and rather drunk and/or high, a friend picked her up as if to carry her away humorously, and I playfully tickled her foot, but I didn't get much of a reaction. She didn't seem that calloused, but I don't think she was that ticklish in general.

Another girl who was barefoot often was a friend I met in my late 20s who I didn't tickle myself, but I saw someone else attempt to tickle. She was clearly ticklish on her sides, but when the guy tickling her reached her feet, she didn't really react much. She was surprisingly not very calloused either. This girl was hippie in mentality but didn't really have the hippie look. She was just free spirited.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back