• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magician's Assistant

lostphilosopher

TMF Expert
Combination of the compressed/squeeze box and spiker illusion.

Magician tickles her feet twice and invites a man and woman from the audience to do so as well.

www.youtube.com/watch ?v=tOzgeeFD8kc

Last edited:
Sorry. Thought I embedded the the link so you could just watch the video without being redirected to youtube.

Just fixed it and put in the apparently obligatory space.

Sorry about that. I'm technologically inept and this is also the first video I've ever shared.

Probably the longest tickle I’ve seen in an illusion like this in terms of duration. The female “audience member” was really getting after it!

Sorry. Thought I embedded the the link so you could just watch the video without being redirected to youtube.

Just fixed it and put in the apparently obligatory space.

Sorry about that. I'm technologically inept and this is also the first video I've ever shared.

No worries, it’s all good. Great clip!

Great clip Smoin nylons made it all soooo much better.
Thanks for sharing great find.

Great clip. These scenes and Olive Oyl were huge influences during my youth. Anyone remember the magician Mark Wilson and his assistant wife Nani Darnell? I believe he performed the same illusion with train box on tracks. Thanks for sharing.

I’ve always had a fondness for magician’s assistants feet being tickled - especially stocking feet! It comes after seeing Catherine Bach have her (fake) nylon feet tickled by David Copperfield. I was already into female stocking feet at that age (about seven!), but seeing her trapped and ‘tickled’ added a new dimension to things for me.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Man, if you can't paste the pieces and eliminate the space, you really oughta stay off the internet.

I agree….there shouldn’t be that kind of hostility allowed. No reason to belittle the guy. Instead, be thankful he posted the link.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back