• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is being tickled by someone who you don't expect so awesome feeling?

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
no matter how old I get, I find that I am in heaven when a tickling ends up in my lap without my expecting it. When I'm just minding my own business and a female friend's finger pokes your side for the first time when it never had before, a friend's mom pinching your ribcage because she's known you forever and sees you more affectionately plus remembers that you're ticklish from observing you with friends in the past, or the time one of my university professors came up behind me and put her hand gently on my side so that I didn't back into her accidentally and I inadvertently laughed and she just laughed and said "sorry sweetie I didn't know you were ticklish," me at age 19 and having a memory like that with a 40 year old woman and here I am much older in life and still fixated onto memories like these.

Ever get this? A tickling encounter that is brief but lasts a lifetime due to the unexpectancy of the act? It is the best part about receiving tickling. I almost hate having to ask for it. SO much better when it finds you

I can sort of relate, but from the opposite perspective. I really enjoy it when a girl that I didn't know was ticklish is revealed to be that way due to the actions of someone else. I ended up dating a girl who had previously helped me find out that certain girls were ticklish. She didn't know about my interest in tickling until we dated later, but in the years that led up to that, she tickled several female friends playfully. One of the girls she tickled I dated before her, interestingly enough.

Ironically, the tickler girl wasn't that ticklish herself except in a few spots (and typically only when she was turned on).

Agree 100%. Also, having to ask to be tickled is horrible.

I don't like asking. It is a turnoff. It is counter-intuitive too. I want to be tickled because I want her to think that she's driving me insane or causing me displeasure when secretly she isn't.

Absolutely agree. I have my step-aunt's memory. I was 12, she was 35.
I was lying on the sofa reading the newspaper.
Suddenly I felt someone tickling my feet intensely.
I had socks on, otherwise I would have died laughing.
Obviously I writhed, moved the newspaper to see who it was, and saw my step-aunt with a very particular expression.
She imitated a whistle but without making sounds, and without laughing or smiling, she firmly said to me: are you ticklish?
I was very shy, I did not expect so much tickle from her. She had never done this and didn't look like a dominant woman .
She couldn't have children, but was very sweet in character.
I couldn't answer her right away, I was speechless, embarrassed, then I said, "uhmm what?"
She did not stop tickling even for a second and repeats to me ': are you ticklish???
I told her the truth: "yes I suffer a lot, but a little less with socks. Your sister (my stepmom) does it to me often and I can't resist".
She said "ok fine!"
I believe that if she had been in a different situation, where she could have done it in all the weak points,
she would have made me cry with laughter, she was very good at tickling.
I remember her natural grandson was very ticklish and I think it made him laugh a lot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back