• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erik's Ticklish Licklish Lesson! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was called by Erik's wife two months ago who wanted her husband taught a lesson for chearing on her and explained to me he being homophobic and deathly ticklish on his size 14 feet, hating any attention given to them at all and seeing my ad had included foot-play sensed my being perfect for the job. Curious Dana explained to me a gay friend of hers having made the suggestion. I was paid handsomely and told her to prepare him for me which he was when I arrived that Friday evening two months ago!

Secured to the marital bed in briefs and socks the blindfold and gagged executive thought Dana and he were in for a fun, kinky time and she smiled as she left the house and me with her unsuspecting husband staring at the black nylon socked soles of his large feet she'd secured together. He was moaning with a kind of inviting excitement perhaps with a tint of anxiety making him all the more appealing as he was attractive anyway! I faced both upturned soles and the intoxicating rich n' mascuilne smell of his large feet sensing the heat and moistness of them both and ready to begin his hellish torment initially in silence making it all the more menacing and unbearable for him!

Erik Johannsen from Denmark is 6'1" squirmed as I blew air on one socked sole then the other and immediately tried pulling his feet away from attack and then both feet jerked at the stimulation of my stroking one finger the length of each socked sole in turn, stroking the length of each helpless and vulnerable foot in turn! I smiled seeing his socked toes wiggling and hearing another kind of moan and what sounded like a muffled threat! I continued lightly and gently stroking each socked sole, infuriatingly teasing and tormenting for him was obvious as I sensed his becoming more and more vulnerable and frustrated!

Silently and slowly I peeled off each sock and now he trying so hard to get free and muffled definitely objecting and wondering why his wife would be doing this, being so focused on his feet as his newly bared toes flexed being free and what was evident to me was them being sweaty as both socks warm n' moist. Still silent I stared at his gorgeous feet anticipating all the enjoyment I was going to have with them and having been paid to do so! Dana had told me to take my time and to txt her when ready but not to hurry on her account as she was going to be with the friend who had told her about me! I heard a muffled 'Leave my feet alone Dana!'

Instead I stroked each newly bared sole a little more with two fingers up n' down the length of his bare and virgin soles and definitely heard "Cut it out for fucks sake!" as he really hated his feet messed with. All the prompting I needed to indulge in tormenting and teasing him tortuously but still silently! He having two of the most ticklish feet I've ever worked over, way more ticklish than I'd dare anticipate even when Dana had told me how having his feet touched was torture for him! It was time to freak Erik out and oh yeah did I and loved every minute of it!

"Erik you don't know me and not important you do but you have been a bad boy and your wife want you taught a lesson and a ticklish lesson Erik as you know, she knows and now I do, just how super sensitive they are, so moan all you like, curse all you like, wriggle and squirm as much as possible but you and these feet going nowhere but right now having been in shoes n' socks all day a little grimy and sweaty so need washing and a tongue bath as love lickling licklish feet Erik, sweaty soles and licking them clean and nibbling and sucking on jiucy n' sweaty toes, savouring the saltiness of them and Mmmm their intoxicating male smell and virgin and flawless soft feet Erik, virginal but no; I've heard about your kinky Uncle Karl torturing your feet when after his divorce he stayed with you and your parents and shared your room! I know how he fixated on your feet to bully and dominate you! He found your feet as appealing to his senses as I do Erik!"

I commenced sniffing and licking his feet finding their natural saltiness delicious and sliding my wet tongue up n' down the soles of his hidieously licklish feet and licking in between each of his toes and sucking hard on them individually and collectively! I soley focused on each foot individuallly so to get each foot thoroughly saliva lubed and nibbling on his toes driving Erik demented! I loving making him suffer unbearably with no evading it! He suffered unbearably for my sadistic pleasure, as a 'Tickle-Top' I told him my being highly respected and merciless and cruel! Joking my having a reputation to protect so there was no escaping my tickling, lickling, nibbling and sucking as his hysterical reaction verified! Later coating them with nutella chocolate sauce and enjoying a thorough foot feast! Every lick from my warm n' wet tongue more deliciously unbearable than the last! Licking in between Erik's toes so intimate that it drove him over the edge from the horribly ticklish n' licklish sensations surging through his body like a tsunami wave of electricity! I licked each smooth sole and admiring their shape and his high arches!

"Your Uncle Karl knew what he liked Erik as I do as these handsome feet are irresistible, your wife has told me to take my time torture tickling you for cheating on her and knowing as you enjoy the lifestyle her wealth affords you that you'll not divorce her, only CEO as her father owns the company right Erik, you're such a naughty boy Erik, Mmm these feet smell awesome and I've got to lick these soles again, it's a bonus you having such big feet too and my expert lickling and tickling easily wrecking any determination even resolution not to break down your defenses and determinations to not afford me the satisfaction and encouragement of your laughter and have to say your so much more ticklish and licklish than I imagined and your feet flinching and toes flexing involunatrily enticingly increasing my appetite to devour them even more! Saliva lubed then my fingers just slide all over them up n' down and side to side. Your wife said it might be an all nighter and I'm going to suggest to her that once a month a weekender at a reduced price or even free which I sense she will agree to! Not a lot of love lost between you both but as I have said you have too much to lose leaving and she enjoys having the control!"

I then very gently stroked the arches of Erik's feet and incressing the pressure and speed as gagged Erik laughed loudly as my fingers explored every inch of his feet so he was laughing wildly and discovered by thorough examination that Erik's arches are easily the most ticklish part of his feet and also under his toes really gets to him and love the mix if his laughter, begging and moaning he's driven to indulging in, incredible reactions which are so damn inviting now as they were initially as for two months now every session worse than the last with me! Dana more than happy to leave him in my capable hands, both feet in them and grabbing his toes gently stroking the stems of his toes before again gliding my fingers over the arches of Erik's feet! I always sucking on his toes passionately reminding him it's another man's mouth enthusiastically tongue bathing his naturally sweaty feet making him moan unintentionally just like his kinky Uncle Karl had!

Erik's been tickle tortured to detail for me how when drunk his devious Uncle would gag him with his own socks and deprive him of sleep enjoying himself with his nephew's feet assaulting them indulging in foot-raping him! I relish seeing Erik suffer uncontrollable ticklish and licklish agony for my own amusement so appreciate his Uncle Karl's pleasure with them both and all he could do was submit and surrender helplessly to endure whatever teasing, taunting, tormenting, tortuous tickling his Uncle dished out as he does for me! Initially he bites on his lips even muffled and his body stiffens as he tries to act tough and feigns insensitivity but ultimately caves as even gently my fingers caress his initally socked feet and then unprotected bare feet! I tell him that torture for him is seriously addictive pleasure for me taking one foot in one and and the fingers of my other hand stroking up n' down the taut sole of his other foot and alternating which foot is held and which one caressed as I indulge in dominating every inch of his defenseless feet and relish in his complete inability to escape from my focused tickling and lickling of them as my appetite for them is insatiable!

Slow and teasing strokes from the feather quill sees him squirm appealingly as every nerve ending awakened with the raking of it up n' down and up n' down his soles from his heels to his toes continuously and effortlessly by me as initially he fights to urge to laugh but I maintain the slow rhythmic pattern wearing down his resistance so he'll give in to his natural instict to laugh! The feather devilish caressing his insteps and slid in between his toes proved in being absolute agonizing torture for him ! I amuse myself sliding the feather up n' down his bare size 14 soles driving him ballistic, completely out of control from my indulgence in subjecting Erik to extreme tickling every session using the electric toothbrush! The revolving bristles of the sonicare are absolute killers and drive him out of breath! The ordeal horrendous for him so he welcomes as an alternative the feather, my fingers and even my mouth and tortuously ticlklish tongue which is merciless!

Sometimes I oil his feet and stroke over the soles of them again and again and never varying the pressure and pace which drives him frantic as it's so appealingly intense to subject him to enduring as I enjoy telling him I know exactly how to deliver tickle torture and to torture tickle him and forcing him to bear it as long as I choose to administer it and the revolving bristles of the sonicare are definitely the worst tickling tools as in between and under his toes they have him thrashing around on the bed as much as possible in seconds! The plastic tines of the hairbrush dragged up n' down his soles slowly drive him hysterical which is amusing and switching ticklish attention from one foot to the other as I masterfully and sadistically tickle torture every inch of Erik's gorgeous bare feet every session but my favourite technique is lickling a tasty pair of tortuously ticklish feet!

My loving and relishing every second of his ticklish and licklish agony as he melts into a state of pure unadulterated hysterical and screaming laughter from the insane and maddening tickling and lickling I pride myself in indulging in with him as I do with others as an experienced and respected 'Tickle-Top' on the NYC circuit! Dana has invested well and the only person Erik cheats on her with now is me and an infidelity she having arranged only encourages happening! I do enjoy married trade and especially homophobes like Erik!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back