• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Diary - Love & New Tenants: Part Two (F/M FF/M Feet, Belly)

zigzag

TMF Regular
The following is an immediate continuation of my last story. All characters over 18. Please read the following first chapter...

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337788-Kelly-s-Diary-Love-and-New-Tenants-(FF-M)

Feedback welcomed. Enjoy!
-----------

Quickly, I got in between the two of them, to introduce myself to Violet’s mom.

‘Hey there! I’m Kelly, the landlady; and this young man, is my boyfriend. Nice to have you with us!’

‘Ooh, BOYFRIEND! How nice!’ Mami exclaimed. ‘Good for you, Miss Kelly. Don’t you worry your head. As far as men of any age… I only like to tease and torture by tickling them!’ She got close to me and added: 'No man, of any age, can do the job better than a battery powered tool.’ She winked and nodded.

I began to feel better. ‘Well, as long as you’re here, you can tease, torture, and embarrass this boy, with as much tickling as you want!’

‘Gracias!’ Then, ‘Darling boy, come with Mami and keep her company in the hot tub!’ Mami said, as more of an order than a request. The two of them walked outside, her painted fingernail playing around with his outie navel. Once they got in the hot tub, Mami removed her top, revealing downward hanging breasts, despite an otherwise perfect body.

‘She prefers Mami, but her name is Mercedes, like the car. Mercy for short, which is ironic,’ Violet chimed in. ‘You really needn’t worry about her, though. When I was in Kindergarten, spankings were her form of discipline for me. However, a teacher’s aide helping me in the restroom once noticed my red handprints. The school called home, afraid of an abuse situation. Mami understood and profusely apologized. She then switched to tickling for discipline. The only thing worse than a tickle victim of a happy Mami, is one under an angry Mami. A poor soul. [She shudders] As long as I was under her roof, no matter how often I got in trouble, I got a proper tickle punishment. You remember that number with the feather I gave him several minutes ago? I learned that technique from her doing it to me when I was his age. Except, I was strapped upside down.’

I shuddered at the thought, then took in everything Violet said. Maybe I had her mom all wrong? The young man’s frantic cries drew our attention outside. They were sitting together in the bubbles. Mami had a firm hold of his foot, and was playing This Little Piggy with his toes. It was amusing to hear him shout:

‘GET OUTTA MY TOES, MAMI, PLEASE OUTTA MY TOES’ as he cackled in laughter.

Yes, maybe this would be a great arrangement, after all?

After a while longer, I finally had to break things up. Much as I was enjoying the scene, I was afraid the noise would cause trouble eventually. I went out there, towards the hot tub.

‘Hey, you two… He and I were gonna take a shower. You and Violet are welcome to join us!’

At this, Violet’s mom scooped him up and ran towards us, inside. Her boobs flopping as she went. She didn’t even bother picking up her discarded bikini top. Good thing I paid to have a spacious, multi-headed spa shower installed.

So, Violet, Mami, and I were all together in my grand shower, down to only our bikini bottoms. Having this built, I paid extra for a special gadget installed. Handcuffs attached to a cable, that retracts to the ceiling. The three of us got him trussed up and stretched out in no time. Violet took one of the handheld heads off the wall, and soaked him down well. The three of us, each armed with a pair of loofah mitts, soaped him up thoroughly. His laughter varied in pitch and volume throughout, and had he not had his wrists secured, it would’ve been much more difficult. Aside from Violet’s toes gently stepped on, and a kick to my shin, we otherwise survived.

‘Go on, Violet, I will watch!’ Mami told her daughter, as she herself stood against the wall. ‘Make your Mami proud!’

I faced the young man, as Violet stationed herself behind him. ‘Let’s make this interesting.’ I thought out loud. ‘If Violet’s tickling causes him to pass out, then Mami gets him as a tickle slave all day tomorrow!’ Violet’s mother beamed excitedly. ‘Ready?’ I signaled. ‘Annnd GO!’ We both dug in. I went right for his sensitive tummy with a barrage of raspberries. At the same time, Violet reached around, and made a home for each set of fingers, under his arms.

He was DESPERATE to escape, though he had no chance. The most he could do was buck between us, but that just caused him to bounce off our chubby bellies. I could hear Mami chuckle at this. He called us every filthy name in the book. Nothing I hadn’t heard from countless other tickle toys. Violet, motivated to please her mother, used her talons every place she could. Gliding from armpits, ribs, nipples, under the knees, and even his butt. Fueled by competition, I decided to play dirty. While no one had their eye on me, I slipped off my bottoms. Then, timing it right, when he swung into my middle again, I latched my Vag onto his package. It slipped in nicely. Mami could see what I had done, and looked at me in what I believe, was silent respect.

This was our official first time, and it felt perfect. As Violet was desperately trying to knock him out with her tickle techniques, the power of mutual gratification was much too strong. We came together as I cried out in ecstasy, then immediately fell butt-first to the shower tile. My boyfriend went slack, out cold in the position he was in.

‘YESSSSSS!’ Violet cried victoriously. ‘You’re welcome Mami…' She stopped mid sentence, when she saw Mercedes glaring at her, disappointed. Her Mami looked as disappointed as I’d ever seen anyone.

‘You did NOTHING!’ she almost screamed at her daughter. ‘Kelly should be an embarrassment to you. She reminds me of me. Same skill! YOU should remind me of me. I’m disappointed! Well, young lady… I shall have my day with a tickle slave. COME! Kelly…Thank you. Feel free to visit anytime!’

Violet, looking sad and dejected, left head down, as her mom lead her away to their house. I couldn’t imagine what awaited her. I made a quick mental note to check on Violet after a day, and offer her a night of intimacy with the young man. Just then, Amy found us.

‘What’s going on?’ Amy asked, concerned. ‘Is everything okay?’

I heaved out a sigh. ‘It’s a long story. Please, help me get him down.’

My young man woke up in bed between Amy and I, shortly after I had briefed her on the events she’d missed out on. Once he saw us both, I sprang into action. I sat on his once-again renewed package and started gyrating. Amy ran to his feet. She put a fresh K-E-L-L-Y on his foot in permanent marker, and nibbled his other foot like an ear of corn. From the look on his face, he was in heaven. I wouldn’t have things any other way. I thought about Violet. She definitely deserves his company ASAP. I’ll see to it.

Till next time, Dear Diary!

Kelly

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back