• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Personally Experiening a Trend with M/M Tickling

kucheeku

TMF Master
Within this last year as the pandemic continues, I've noticed a little change with those guys interested or curious for experiencing m/m tickling. More of those guys seem to want tickling only with no additional sexually-arousing actions.

That's still not most men who contact me (the majority still want to have an orgasm).

However, I find this an interesting trend and, while eliminating a number of other factors (I mean, let's face it, I'm no Channing Tatum), I have my own theory as to why it might be with some (but not all) guys requesting tickling only.

Certainly, part of it could be simply testing the waters to see if the fetish is one they're comfortable experiencing. Another--and I think this might be a more recent factor--may have to do with increased general anxiety over external events. Covid, Climate Change, Socio/Economic and Political instability. Most people are definitely going through periods of increased stress, and the thought of an m/m tickling experience going beyond agreed limits is just one more problem some men don't want.

In fact, those guys asking me for non-sexual m/m tickling site anxiety relief as a major reason they want to be tickled.

Curious as to what you think.

Are these men you've tickled before?

If not it might just be them not wanting to do anything overtly sexual with a new person, or perhaps these new men have different tastes.

Are these men you've tickled before?

If not it might just be them not wanting to do anything overtly sexual with a new person, or perhaps these new men have different tastes.

These are not guys I've tickled before, but first-timers. In a number of cases, they were only-timers. Before the pandemic, there have been a few guys with a non-sexual tickling interest, but yes, they may be guys just testing the waters and perhaps not enjoying it nor willing to pursue further.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back