• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

While The Giant Builds.. The Question May Be Ansered

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross began holding phone calls with the new client, Adam, about what he wanted for his marketing campaign.

It seemed that Adam's intent was to direct people to his site, and try to turn his site. into a "mini Amazon" Even though Adam himself knew that the intent for it had to be far less than that.

Adam's site mostly focused on things like home products, soap., cleaning products, non perishable food , and things like towels, paper towels, etc.

For some reason, Ross felt .. unfamiliar and uncomfortable with the whole project.

It was probably because Ross got himself so pumped up with the shopping mall project, and now this came out of nowhere.

Ross knew that in business, he had to expect the unexpected.

If Adam was not associated with Tim Patrick, it would have been very likely that Ross would have either referred Adam to one or two Vice Presidents in RossShell, or turned Adam down completely.

Due to the fact that Adam was associated with Tim Patrick, Ross knew it would not be as simple as that, and Ross had to find something to make Adam happy, or it would mean major trouble for Ross and RossShell.

One day, Ross asked for a meeting with Tim , and expressed his feelings.

"Tim, can I be honest with you?" Ross asked.

"I would never expect you to be anything less than honest with me. Tell me what's on your mind" Tim said.

"Okay. so, I work on you non stop. I know that the shopping mall project will just come in due time. You know that I still have to keep a very close eye on the project with Fritz etc. I spelled out in detail what I want and what Adam wants to my top two Vice Presidents.. and yet, I feel like if this was a baseball game, it would be an important game in which I'm pitching with average stuff, if you know what I mean. I always want to keep my clients satisfied. Adam is of more importance to me because of his association with you, and yet, all the ideas are.. scattered and not organized in my head, if you know what I mean. I just feel.. out of sync. Do you see my point?" Ross asked.

"Yes, of course. You're human , Ross. You are only one man. You run a major market company as the President, and your two top priorities in that company are me, and an ongoing shopping mall project from your other major source of income, where the mall will bring you millions when it is finished. I cant hold it against you to put me, Fritz and his people, and the mall as your top priorities. "Tim said.

"Would you feel offended, and do you think Adam would be offended if I basically let the Vice Presidents work on Adam's account, I kept a very close eye on everything, and made it a mandate that I have to approve any idea before something is finalized.? This way, anything that goes out, is approved by me, and yet, I'm not.. consumed by it, the way I am with you and Fritz? "Ross said.

"Of course I would not feel offended. Its an honest assessment, and a good plan. This way, you're covering yourself with all the important things. Maybe next year, once the shopping mall is finished, rented, and the money starts flowing, you can re evaluate how things are going, and alter your plan, but for now, that seems like a fine plan" Tim said.

Ross smiled. "Thanks, Tim. I appreciate your understanding"

When Ross got back to the office, he grabbed some papers, and another briefcase, and headed home.

"Vic, I think I just got around what could have been a major problem. Please just watch things until the usual time, close up shop, and I will see you tomorrow. I need to get out of here, catch my breath, and do some work at home" Ross said.

"Okay, have a good night, Ross" Vic said.

"You too"

Before Ross left he stopped with his secretary. "Please just hold all messages, and give them to me tomorrow. I want to get home" Ross said.

"Okay, Good night, Ross" Ross,s assistant said.

When Ross put his key in the door, Kayley had just gotten home. She went to the door, and looked at Ross, puzzled.

"You're home early. What happened?" Kayley said.

Ross started for the bedroom. "Why do you have to assume anything "Happened" Maybe I quit my job and decided we are moving back to the old dump? Maybe I sold RossShell and decided we are moving into a big house? Ross said, slightly annoyed.

"Now I know its something,. Tell me. I'm your partner" I want to know" Kayley said, concerned.

Ross sighed. "Fine. You want to know? I will tell you. It's this Adam guy. If he was not involved with Tim Patrick. I would drop the guy. I just feel.. uncomfortable about the whole thing. I'm the CEO of RossShell. I feel like I have three jobs. In addition to being a husband to you and being the best husband I can, which is my most important job no matter how much money I make. I always have to work on Tim Patrick, work on the shopping mall project, and deal with Fritz, Steve, and all of their interests. Now this Adam guy comes along out of nowhere, and I feel like it is more trouble than its worth. If this guy were not associated with Tim,. I would drop the guy, but because Adam is associated with Tim, we both know I cant do that. Tim and me had a very open and honest discussion today at lunch about it, and Tim assured me he knows what my top priorities at the company are and that I can just put some VP's on Adam, oversee it, and Tim will not hold me accountable if Adam does not like something, but you and me both know it is not as easy as that
Ross said.

"Ross, please trust what Tim said, deal with it how Tim advised, and dont obsess over Adam. Just do what you always do, and maybe it will all work out. It could be that you are unfamiliar with Adam, and it could be , that you are just overwhelmed" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross hugged Kayley " Did anyone ever tell you that you are the most supportive wife in the world dealing with your neurotic husband" Ross said.

That night, Ross and Kayley got into bed, and had a good sex session. Kayley sounded like she was having a good orgasm. "Oh, that is so good" Kayley said.,

After Ross and Kayley finished, Ross held Kayley close, and kissed her hair. "I love you, to the ends of the earth. Without you, I am nothing. All the money I make and bring home does not mean shit if I dont have you to share it with" Ross said.

"Honey, I';m happy we support each other so well. Please dont obsess about the office and this Adam guy 24-7. When you love someone as much as I love you, you know them better than you know yourself. Go to work, put forth your best like I know you always do every day, and trust the process that it will all work out. Thats all you can do" Kayley said.

Kayley drifted off to sleep, and Ross, never a good sleeper, lied there thinking.

Ross's wife and Ross';s most important business source had both been mega supportive about what Ross considered his potentially biggest business obstacle.

Would Ross figure things out with Adam and get his confidence back, or would more obstacles develop?

That would be seen.

Ross seems to be taking on too many projects and too many obligations at the same time.

Yes, maybe he is.

We will see if this comes back to haunt him in any way.

There will be more to come soon, in the next day or two

Haven't see you in a long time, Jericho. Thanks for the praise.

This is a new series I've been writing in the non tickling forum for a while, about a married couple of a guy who is a marketing exec and his wife, a teacher.

Far more :"realistic" then the tropical island team baseball stories I wrote years ago.

Haven't see you in a long time, Jericho. Thanks for the praise.

This is a new series I've been writing in the non tickling forum for a while, about a married couple of a guy who is a marketing exec and his wife, a teacher.

Far more :"realistic" then the tropical island team baseball stories I wrote years ago.

You always had some creative ideas. I'll try to follow along.

Thanks, Jericho. I appreciate that.

Hope you're well.
I'm going to try to put up another story tonight or tomorrow. Had some real life issues going on this week

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back