• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Advice (tickle clip issue)

TobiAndyBuddy

I purchased a tickling clip I've been so excited to watch, it was a FrenchTickling clip (one of my favorite producers) and I bought it from the site Genuine tickling, but after I downloaded it the file wont play past 15 seconds. I re-downloaded it, reset my VLC media player, but same thing- craps out after 15 seconds. Its a WMV file which I heard may not be the most compatible, so I converted it to an MP4. While the video now plays in full, the audio is often not synched up, the visual of the video itself sometimes stutters and buffers a lot. I think the file itself may be corrupted, regardless of what file type it is. Any advice on what to do? I can't find any place on the genuine tickling website to file a complaint or ask for customer service help. If anyone has dealt with them before, I'd appreciate the help :) Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
I sent an email to them about an issue with an order, so hopefully they can resolve it, if anyone is curious what clip: "This is hell on Lysa's deathly ticklish upper body" :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back