• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured (creature/f, Hero Forge)

Sketch Zero

TMF Novice
This is a re-imagining of my first Hero Forge tickling piece. HF recently added the ability to include multiple characters in a single miniature, which is a gamechanger for these kinds of scenes -- no longer are we limited to vines/tentacles/animals as the 'lers!

I haven't written an accompanying blurb for this scenario. What story do you see unfolding?

1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (0).png 1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (1).png 1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (2).png 1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (3).png
1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (4).png 1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (5).png 1 Stretched in the Dungeon 2-portrait (6).png

Looks really great! Love cartoonie look in these models :)

Edit
The links don't work for me unleess I add "https://" to them.
I like the cartoonish style too because this too-realistic style in widespread 3D art doesn't fit at all to the still unrealistic appearance. Then better keep it comic style.

How strange -- I'm not sure why the links are causing problems. I'm using the forum's built-in attachment manager to add the images to the post.

I'm glad you found a way for them to show up.

Thank you both!

my browser puts "http://" automatically for some reason
But the s should be there too ;-)

This happens to me in every posting here since a Firefox update came some minutes ago.

Ooooo I'd love to see this monster with a male victim! Fantastic work!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back