• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close encounter (alien-f/m, Hero Forge)

Sketch Zero

TMF Novice
We all already know exactly who can hear you scream in space.

No one.

No one at all.

No one except the powerful psionic spy who is restraining you with her mind and tickling you. Tickling you with a smirk. Tickling you with her nails. Tickling your already insanely ticklish feet without mercy with those pointed nails as she uses her psychic powers to turbocharge your sensitivity. All you can do is shriek and laugh and babble and beg and cry and moan as she teases your body and brain at the same time, draining both your secrets and your pride. You tell her anything and everything you know, or think you know, or heard once -- and still she keeps tickling. And teasing. And torturing. She whispers into your ears and inside your skull: Tiiickle, tickle, tickllllle...

...and she never, never stops...

Close Encounter-portrait (0).png Close Encounter-portrait (1).png Close Encounter-portrait (2).png Close Encounter-portrait (3).png Close Encounter-portrait (4).png

These just get better and better! I may go broke buying your designs! ;)

These are amazing, and quite separate from the subject matter, I would happily hear more about how you design figures using hero forge. I am pretty hopeless at it.

Many thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the images! If anyone does make a print of any of these, I'd love to see how they turn out -- especially if you paint them too :)

iatickler, generally I try to decide on a genre, then I look through the pre-set poses (since once you choose a pose you can't adjust the lower half of the body much if at all) and try to come up with a scenario. If there are any particular parts of Hero Forge that are tripping you up, feel free to send me a message -- I'm no master but have played around with the editor quite a bit, so maybe I can offer some guidance.

I forgot to say before that this is an amazing idea. Great work.

best wishes

R

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back