• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 6 (F/F, FFF/F, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 21 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 5

The three had a lively conversation on the way to their next surprise, with Jen getting tickled just a little when she requested it. However, this trip was noticeably shorter than the others, and soon enough, everyone’s wrists were free and the blindfolds were off. “Let’s see; Polly’s Pedis,” Maddie read the name of their new destination before her mouth opened wide in a happy gasp. “Oh, Tickle Mistress Wendy, you’re getting us pedicures?”

“I am, and you’ll also get manicures here,” Wendy proclaimed.

“That’s great!” Jen was just as happy as Maddie. “But I have to ask: what’s with the winking parrot?”

“The name Polly,” the Tickle Mistress succinctly explained why there was a parrot sitting on the store’s roof. “Polly the parrot, you know? The owner thought it was funny, and several of her customers do, too. Plus, the feathers are sticking out.”

“Okay, I suppose that adds to the tickling element and gives her customers a little laugh before they get inside,” Jen allowed. “It is good marketing, for what I know.”

“Well, there is definitely more laughing in there,” Wendy declared as she ushered her guests towards the entrance. “You’ll just have to wait and see exactly how that happens, though.”

“I’ve got an idea, but I’ll wait to confirm it,” Maddie’s eyes twinkled as she looked back to the Tickle Mistress.

“Welcome to Polly’s Pedis; how can we… oh, hi, Tickle Mistress Wendy!” the receptionist began to address Jen and Maddie before their mentor revealed herself.

“So nice to see you, Naomi,” Wendy stepped up in between Jen and Maddie as she happily spoke to the receptionist. “Jen and Maddie here will be joining me for this mani-pedi.”

“Of course, Tickle Mistress,” Naomi nodded. “Please follow me; I’ll get you three settled.” The employee stepped away from her post to attend to her new customers, snapping to signal a coworker to take her place.

As the four walked towards a private room that Tickle Mistress Wendy had apparently reserved for the pedicures, another woman, who quickly identified herself as Polly, the owner, met with them. Polly and Wendy seemed to be fairly familiar with each other, and they caught up with a casual conversation, only interrupting their talk to direct Naomi on how the chairs should be set up for the mani-pedis. Specifically, the Tickle Mistress, who sat down between Jen and Maddie, got stocks with attached toe ties by her chair. For the concurrent manicure, the boss had Naomi bring out ropes to secure the customer’s arms to the chair, as well as individual restraints for all ten of Wendy’s fingers to keep them in place comfortably. The Tickle Mistress instructed the employees to get stocks without toe ties for Jen, on account of her limited but existing foot sensitivity, while Maddie received no restraints at all due to her complete lack of foot ticklishness. As Wendy and Polly continued their casual conversation, the three customers sat down in the chairs to allow the restraints to be put on by Naomi and the other two pedicurists who had entered the room.

“Well, Wendy, it was really nice talking to you, but I ought to let my employees get to work,” Polly announced once the Tickle Mistress’ hands and feet were immobile and Jen’s feet were fairly loosely trapped in the stocks.

“Nice talking to you, too, Polly,” Wendy nodded her head because she could not wave to the store’s owner. “I’ll catch you next week if I don’t see you after this.” At this, the store’s owner left the private room, and the Tickle Mistress turned her attention to the pedicurists, politely stating, “We’re ready whenever you three are.”

“Of course, Tickle Mistress; we just didn’t want to surprise you,” Naomi explained the reason that the pedicures had not begun yet, to a warm smile from Wendy, as she and the others turned their attention to getting their tools.

While Naomi and her colleagues were grabbing the first tools, Jen took in the bondage holding her mentor’s bare feet in place. The stocks were made of thicker material than what was over Jen’s feet, but the large ankle holes had some sort of liquid foam cushioning that had hardened to comfortably hold the Tickle Mistress’ ankles in place. Somewhat odd when compared to Jen’s other experiences with stocks, the toe ties did not make the toenails invisible to Jen; instead, the top of the restraining device cut off barely above the bound ankles, leaving the bright pink nails available for access. The observer sitting behind the stocks could not see exactly how the other customer’s toes were kept in place, but based on the position, she figured that the base of the ticklish toes had a loop around them.

“Alright, we’re going to start with a massage before we put your feet in the bath,” Naomi spoke for all three employees, interrupting Jen’s thought process along the way.

Jen felt something vibrating lightly against one of her bare feet, and she immediately heard Wendy break out into laughter. The tool felt like a small ball, and it began to roll up and down the surface of her sole, with relaxing pressure emanating from it. While three separate tools ran their pattern, the Tickle Mistress did not even try to hold in her laughter. Jen eventually found out why Wendy was laughing so hard, as the ball on her feet eventually surprised her with a slight ticklish feeling, causing her to let out a giggle. Although the tool only caused a tiny ticklish reaction on Jen, the stocked customer figured that her mentor, with significantly more sensitive soles, was feeling a strongly amplified version of the tickling. Jen continued to giggle a little bit as the ball found ticklish spots off and on during its massaging pattern, while Wendy never stopped laughing and Maddie laid her head back and relaxed with her eyes closed. Eventually, all three balls were moved to the other foot of each customer, to the same results.

“Okay, as I suspected, Miss Wendy had quite the reaction to that,” Naomi continued her own giggling at the Tickle Mistress’ reactions as all three employees removed their vibrating massage balls from the bare feet in front of them. “Now, we’re going to fill the baths under your feet with warm water. Be sure to let us know if the water is too hot or too cold. We can drain the baths and fill them up again right away.”

Surprisingly, no one complained about the temperature of the water, and soon enough, all six feet were covered in the bubbling baths. As the only one with polish currently on her toenails, Wendy had to endure a ticklish removal of said polish. While Naomi, who had been taking care of the clear guest of honor so far, used a nail polish remover to clean the nails, she also tickled under the immobile underside of the toes. Jen’s observation of a hysterically laughing Wendy revealed that the customer was clearly trying to move her toes, but the ties binding them were secure enough that she could not interrupt the ticklish process. Since they did not have anything else to do in the meantime, the other two pedicurists each took one of the Tickle Mistress’ soles and tickled it with both hands, changing Wendy’s loud begging laughter into incomprehensible hysterics. Naomi made sure to carefully and slowly remove the nail polish, likely both to increase the tickle time and to make sure no mistakes were made.

Once all the polish was removed from the terribly ticklish customer’s toenails, all three pedicurists returned to their places behind the individual customers. Again, Naomi spoke up for herself and her colleagues, “Time for the Tickle Mistress’ favorite part of the pedicure: we need to get the callouses off your feet.”

‘But how are they… oh, hmm,’ Jen’s thought process was interrupted when the hot, bubbly water began to drain away from one of her bare feet. She was about to question how her feet would get out of the water, as required for the foot file scrubbing, with her feet locked in stocks. However, upon the press of a button, a wall came up, and the water around her right foot drained somewhere outside the foot bath. Looking over to the others, she noticed that the same technology was used at all three pedicure stations. ‘They probably thought of having feet in stocks a while back,’ Jen reasoned. “I mean, from what Wendy’s said and done so far, scrubbing the feet probably tickles quite a bit, and with this being the Tickle Cartel, they’d want to embrace that. So they must have designed a system where you can take one foot out of the bath without letting either foot move. I just wonder how they’re going to get both the feet back in the bath. Oh, well, time to relax and watch Tickle Mistress Wendy laugh.’

“Ready?” Naomi deviously inquired as she held up a foot file.

“Oh NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Wendy’s words turned back into hysterics when the foot file began to scrub her sensitive sole. While the Tickle Mistress returned to her ticklish reaction from when her toenail polish was being removed, Jen and Maddie went back to their massage-induced reactions: Jen giggled off and on, while Maddie’s expression was one of complete bliss.

Eventually, as their mentor continued to go crazy, the two best friends started a conversation around Wendy, with Jen keeping her giggling to a minimum. “Hey, Maddie, you remember what you said about those dresses earlier?” Jen finally steered the talk to earlier in the day after a while.

“We talked a lot about those dresses, Jen,” Maddie seamlessly switched topics with her best friend. “What part are you talking about?”

“When Wendy sent us outside before buying them,” Jen clarified.

“Oh, yeah, we were talking about why she sent us outside,” Maddie realized where Jen was going, and both best friends turned to their helplessly laughing mentor. “And I thought it may have been because of the price.”

“You did,” Jen acknowledged as she stared straight at Wendy and spoke up. “Hey, Tickle Mistress Wendy, we want to ask you a question.”

“WHAHAHAHAHAT- AHAHAHAHAHA?” the foot-ticklish customer managed to ask the two before dissolving into more screams.

“How much did those dresses that you bought us cost?” Jen wondered.

“NOHOHOHOHO EHEHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHO TEHEHELL!” Wendy held herself together for just long enough to deny the request.

“But if you tell us, we could get them to go easy on you,” Maddie proposed.

“IHIHIHI WOHOHOHONT!” Wendy again refused to give a straight answer, finally allowed to speak a coherent sentence at the end of that response. The foot files had been removed from all three right soles, and while she was still speaking through residual laughter, the Tickle Mistress was already significantly more comfortable. As water returned to surround the right feet of all three clients, the most affected customer regained her breath and then offered a full denial, “I will not… tell you two… anything about… the price of the… dresses. Understand?”

“I still think they’d go easier on you if you told us,” Maddie insisted as the other halves of the baths drained. “Just think: you could go back through that, or you could…”

“NEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Maddie was suddenly interrupted by Wendy breaking out into the start of another laughing denial. However, with her attention on her mentee during the initial statement, Wendy was unprepared for the rather ticklish foot filing on her exposed left sole.

“Come on, Tickle Mistress,” Jen encouraged her mentor to give her and Maddie what they wanted. “You’re going to tell us, and I can tell by that scrubbing that they could go easier on you, so it will benefit you to give up sooner rather than later.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Wendy let out another hysterical word, although it was not clear whether that was because she was refusing the demand or if it was just a general plea about the ticklish sole scrubbing. Either way, despite constant pressure from Jen and Maddie, the Tickle Mistress did not speak another coherent word during the remainder of the sole scrubbing. Even when she had the energy and focus to speak, which only happened when Naomi was switching feet, she refused to talk to her mentees, instead choosing to ready herself for the next phase of the ticklish treatment.

By the end of the foot filing, the two best friends had given up on their companion giving out the information, and their conversation reverted to its older, less sensitive, topics. The pedicure moved along, with all six feet getting freed of callouses and massaged in exfoliating cream. Although the ticklish foot filing took quite a bit out of her, Wendy still laughed, albeit not as much, as the cream was rubbed onto her most ticklish spot.

Finally, one time when the baths on the right feet were drained, the pedicurists gave the newly exposed feet a fairly ticklish drying, during which Jen giggled and Wendy again laughed. They followed this up by applying cuticle remover on the toe cuticles with one hand while tickling the undersides of the two ticklish customers’ toes with the other. As the cream soaked in, the fifteen dry toenails got cut and shaped. Jen figured that Naomi did not necessarily need to hold the Tickle Mistress’ toes while she cut and shaped them, but it sure was fun watching the powerful customer laugh from having her feet handled, and, if Jen was being honest, tickled a little. Once this was done, the employees cleaned the underside of the toenails with specially designed tickling tools. The stick-shaped tools did their job, getting all the dirt out, but they also vibrated madly on all sensitive skin that they touched. Soon after, the toenail cleaning proceeded, and Wendy showed that she was in a state of heightened sensitivity by laughing while the tops of her toes were lightly prodded by apparently ticklish nails and pedicure tools. Once all fifteen of the customers’ toenails on their right feet were clean, the left-side baths were drained, and the process repeated, to the same ticklish results.

After all six feet had gone through the initial treatment, they were covered in massage oil, and the three employees began to use lightly vibrating gloves to massage them. Unfortunately for Wendy, the gloves proved that her now callous-free soles were even more sensitive than when both Jen and Maddie had tickled them, and she went into high-pitched squeals from the vibrations on her most ticklish spots. However, this time, she was able to throw in a little begging, and she eventually got Naomi to stop out of concern for her customer’s well-being. The Tickle Mistress, after catching her breath, quickly reassured her pedicurist that this was just a natural reaction, only to return to the high-pitched begging laughter when Naomi resumed the treatment. In this short time, Jen’s giggles from the vibrating on her own ticklish feet turned into light laughter at the quick transitions that her mentor went through, and Maddie also laughed for the first time in the pedicure. Finally, after seven or so minutes, the massages ended, and a feathery-feeling tool cleaned off the feet.

Following the massage, a tickly powder tingled against the already sensitized soles of the six feet, getting more giggling out of Jen and Wendy, before the pedicurists moved to putting new nail polish on the thirty toenails. As their nails were buffed, Jen and Maddie chose a glittery gold to show off, while the Tickle Mistress managed to select a sparkly silver after several tries to do so were interrupted by her laughing. Naomi and her colleagues put vibrating nail separators in between the toes of their customers, which tickled enough to increase the general giggly vibe of the room, before painting the nails as requested. Once all thirty toenails had been painted, the pedicurists replaced their clients’ flip flops, and they finally moved up to what was expected to be a less ticklish manicure.

Although Wendy continued to laugh from the vibrating nail separators throughout the manicure, that part of the mani-pedi was otherwise uninteresting. All three customers saw fit to have their fingernails and toenails match in color, and the three employees applied quick-drying top coats to the fingernails to prevent their customers from having to stay extra long to wait for those nails to dry. By the time their hands looked as good as their feet, the toenail polish was dry, and the nail separators were quickly removed, to the Tickle Mistress’ great relief. Wendy recovered her normal dominant complexion in the time that it took the fingernails to dry, and, with a little help from Jen and Maddie, she got up out of her chair and thanked Naomi and her colleagues. The two best friends continued to support their ticklish mentor until they reached the register, and after the Tickle Mistress paid with generous tips, the three returned to the T cart.

“That was so much fun, Wendy!” Jen could not help but be happy speaking to her mentor as the latter sipped some water.

“Yeah, it felt amazing, and your reactions just added a bonus layer on top of it,” Maddie giggled as she referenced the most obvious part of the pedicure.

“I’m always that ticklish when I get pedicures,” Wendy was unbothered by what could have been quite a humiliating experience. “But I love the result, so you can enjoy my reactions as much as you want.” She took a deep breath and then turned back to the two Dungeon Ticklers. “Now, how about we go pick up those dresses and then head back to my house?”

“Okay!” Jen and Maddie simultaneously agreed, both wanting to see how they looked in the finalized dresses.

Desires Dressings was rather uneventful this time, and the group was in and out of there in less than five minutes. Around 3:45pm, the T cart pulled up to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house, and the three were almost immediately greeted by servants upon coming inside. “Ava, Izzy, take these dresses to Jen’s and Maddie’s rooms. I need a quick nap, and I’m not sure if Jen and Maddie need one, too. Layla, wake me up in twenty minutes, and be nice: I just had a pedicure. At 4:15, I want Ava to help Jen, Izzy to help Maddie, and Layla to help me put on these dresses. Jen, Maddie, my last surprise won’t be as much of a surprise: I’m taking you out to dinner so we can show off those dresses. For now, you can go ahead and take naps, or you can watch TV in the living room. I’m sure that Brandy and Sasha can help you if you need anything. I’ll see you in a bit.” After the quick reference to the two servants who had just entered the room, Wendy headed off to her room, and Jen and Maddie soon concluded that naps would not be a terrible idea. They requested that Ava and Izzy, who were already in their rooms, gently wake them up at 4:10 so they could get ready for dinner. and then they quickly fell asleep.

Next Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 7

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back