• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First session!!

catcoolerica

So this was a couple days ago now but it’s still tingling :) I finally had my first session!! Thanks txdomler for being all patient with me and dealing with my nervousness.

It was so fun and actually a lot more intense than I expected. Idk if anyone wants details but I can try to remember the details if anyone wants. It was like a HUGE massive stress relief and it was like I died and came back. Ok maybe not that exactly but close :)

Anyways yay me!

Would love to read all the juicy details of your session! Please put an entry in the True Tickling Stories sub-forum for everyone to read.

So this was a couple days ago now but it’s still tingling :) I finally had my first session!! Thanks txdomler for being all patient with me and dealing with my nervousness.

It was so fun and actually a lot more intense than I expected. Idk if anyone wants details but I can try to remember the details if anyone wants. It was like a HUGE massive stress relief and it was like I died and came back. Ok maybe not that exactly but close :)

Anyways yay me!

Tell me all about it. : ) Yes, they are intense and fun. Been at it a long time myself, but , been 2 years since my last.

I'll look for a reply.

The first time is always tough, women always need to be careful. Tell us about it in the True Story section or just add it here. Congrats.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back