• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Diary - Kelly & Mami Make a Video (Third & Final part - FF/M)

zigzag

TMF Regular
This is it. This is the final part of this miniseries, with a payoff I hope you'll enjoy! This is a consentual tickling tale with all participants over 18. Feedback welcome! If you missed the first two parts, read them here:

Part One:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Tenants-(FF-M)

Part Two:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...mp-New-Tenants-Part-Two-(F-M-FF-M-Feet-Belly)
-----------------

Dear Diary…

After the weekend of the shower incident, my first goal was to seek out Violet. I hadn’t seen her since Mami had led her back to their house on my property. Whatever happened with Violet was between them. I started to open the slider, but paused. There was Violet’s Mami, sunning herself in the front yard. Long frizzy hair, more gray than dark, and a face slightly weathered by age. Relaxing topless on a lounger, her breasts naturally went opposite directions, but the rest of her body was from years of hard exercise and dieting. I admired a lady in her early seventies aging gracefully without enhancements of any kind. Her recent drug test for her rental application suggested no artificial muscle growth either. Before I exited the slider, I checked my phone. One voicemail. I played it:

‘Kelly… Violet here,' the accented voice began. ‘Listen, I assure you, I am okay. We tried, but my Mami and I realized we couldn’t live together. I have moved on. I applaud you for your lifestyle, but it isn’t for me. I know my Mami will continue to be a perfect tenant. It was lovely to meet you, Amy, and your young man. Gracias.’

The phone’s automated voice came on. I deleted the message. It was a shame she left before I could talk her into staying. I thought a minute. Maybe, I could be the loving girlfriend to Mami’s ‘Bad Cop’, so to speak? I considered that for a bit. Finally, clad in nothing but a sheer blue beach cover, I ventured outside towards Mami’s front yard.

Once she saw me coming, Mami sat up, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head. I think she thought I was angry.

‘Miss Kelly! How are you this morning?’ she asked. ‘And how is that darling young man of yours?’

‘Do you want to share him?’ I blurted out, maybe too quickly. I left my face blank to have her know I was serious.

‘Seriously?’ she replied, caught off guard. ‘Of COURSE I would! Only if that’s what you want.’

‘It is.’ I replied, matter of fact. ‘Why don’t we make a tickling video?’

‘Perfect! BRING HIM OVER HERE!’ Mami grinned so wide, I was afraid she’d start drooling on the lounger.

After a quick change into my favorite bikini, and a quick text to Amy to meet us there, I led my ticklish young man over to Mami’s house, wearing nothing but a rope tied firmly around his wrists, behind his back. I held the short extra length, to make sure he didn’t think of escaping. Before we ventured in, I wanted to make sure this was something he was game for. I was his girlfriend, after all. I didn’t want to lead him in over his head.

‘Darling, wait,' I began. ‘This is something you feel okay with, right? I mean, you’re comfortable with Mami, correct?’

‘Yes, Mami’s great fun. I just don’t want to do anything to displease you, Kelly.’

Aww, he was going to melt my heart. I beamed with love. Then, grew serious.

‘All right then. Let’s go in!’

We let ourselves in to Mami’s house, and into her giant shower (I had all the interiors built the same, so the earlier apparatus was here too). She was dressed just as she was while tanning earlier. Nothing but bikini bottoms, and an excited smile; busy setting up a leather harness, suspended by the same ceiling cable I have. Once she saw us, she grinned like a Cheshire cat.

‘Come to Mami, little one. I am ready for you now!’

As she led him over, I got my bearings for our shoot. Gathered around the harness, easily accessible, were a variable toy store for ticklers. Facing the harness just out of shower range, was a digital camcorder on a tripod.

Mami easily maneuvered him where she wanted him to be, and he was 100% cooperative [He’s either a masochist, or he really wants to please me. How sweet].

Finally: ‘Ah… there we go!’ Mami announced. ‘A cute little package!’

The harness was clever. He was trapped into leg loops that came under his butt, that forced him floating while doing the splits. The straps hooked to leather ankle straps, to force the knees bent at their maximum. This prevented his legs from defensively protecting his crotch. Two strong straps hooked to the outside of the ankle cuffs, the ceiling cable had the same handcuff system attached, and these straps looped through the slack of the handcuffs, fastening them with snaps. So he was stretched good, stuck, and floating in place. All his ticklish spots were exposed and vulnerable. I had to admit, he looked cute. Mami took some shots for herself, with her phone.

‘Motivation for pleasure later!' she winked at me.

‘I know, I know, I’m sorry, I –’ Amy rushed in, apologetic for being late, yet she had to laugh out loud at her former booty call’s current predicament. Once we were all satisfied the cable and harness would hold him, Mami addressed us all, after sharply clapping her hands.

‘This will be simple,' Mami announced with her accent. ‘No real plot. Just jump in with two mature women of extreme opposite build, having fun tickling young adult male hottie. Unscripted. Just feel it. Amy, that goes for you with camera. Just get great shots but don’t overthink. Sound okay?’ she nodded towards Amy and I. We agreed.

‘I almost forgot!’ I blurted. ‘Amy, did you bring it?’

‘Oh yeah, here,’ Amy reached into a tote bag, and handed me a special hat. A headdress I once bought during Marti Gras. A surgeon’s-shaped cap, with a large masquerade mask over the eyes, covered in sequins, and adorned with feathers. I placed it on him for some anonymity, and bonus humiliation.

‘There, Now we’re all set!’ I assured everyone.

‘Perfect finishing touch!’ Mami complimented. ‘Now then, places!’ Mami and I got into position. He looked excitedly scared. ‘Amy dear, when you’re ready!’ Amy counted us down silently, and signaled for action. The first thing I did for the camera, was shed my own bikini top.

Time was but a blur, but here’s what I remember. Mercy may have been one of Mami’s nicknames, but she sure had none of it here. She began with his feet first, soaping up a giant stiff scrub brush with body gel, and wetting it down for lather. Then, she used it on each foot, vigorously, and without abandon. He HOWLED in agony. She didn’t care. At the same time, I zeroed in on his tummy, for a number of my famous raspberries. Once I got tired of that, I played with his outie navel, contemplating it back and forth. Truthfully, I could do that all day. Mami then picked up a feather duster, and dragged it across his private area, back and forth, from his balls to his butt (just as Violet told me was done to her in the past). With the harness swinging him in a slow circle, we traded off from his back, to front, every so often. Chatting with each other, casually, as we went. A thumbs up, every few minutes from Amy, assured us she was getting awesome footage. Whoever would be facing him, we buried his face between our breasts to muffle his screaming laughter. He would suckle a nipple or two. I don’t know about Mami, but his tonuge felt wonderful on my chest. When I’d have his feet, I suckled his toes. At one point, Mami just pulled off her bottoms, climbed his trapped body like a spider monkey, and parked herself on top of him. I let her. I figure, I had him for the rest of my life, anyway. She came to a climax and hopped off. I lowered his cable down a bit, so I could more easily do the same, as he looked still rarin’ to go.

After I had finished my turn, we decided to stop. I lowered the cable down in full, dislodged him from the handcuffs, and just left him there with his legs still frog tied at the knees. As Mami gave each of his ears a wet Willie, I reapplied a K-E-L-L-Y to his foot in permanent marker. We then left him twitching and giggling, as we walked off the shot, high-fiving like a couple of tag-team wrestlers.

The total footage came out to just over an hour as Amy broke it down, that afternoon, into five minute segments at a time. Our plan was to break it into parts, but leave the content unedited. We then uploaded it to every tickle and fetish group and board we could find. I wouldn’t hear of selling it. I had more money than I could handle, and as long as Amy and Mami lived on my property, I’d take care of them. I wanted this to be a public service to every mature woman out there, to live vicariously through us.

As the video went live everywhere, the reviews from ladies in their late thirties to mid-sixties came pouring in. I had my boyfriend situated on my lap, at my desktop. We were both stark naked, post-coitus. We browsed my favorite tickling forum, reading what my online friends thought.

From a thirty-something high school teacher:

‘Enjoyed the fact that two mature women don’t give a crap about conventional body type, and just enjoy doing what they love…as long as he’s at least eighteen…lol. I wish I had that confidence.’

A middle-aged divorcee with two kids wrote:

‘Love the Marti Gras garb! I’d certainly drop my bra for him. My panties, too!’

I turned to my young man. ‘You see that?’ I asked. ‘You thought you were out of MY league? LOOK at all these real women who just WISH they could be me. How about that last one? Would you want to spend time with her??’ I said the last part teasingly.

‘I’m sure I would…just as long as I could come home to you. As far as I’m concerned, you’re number one, Kelly.’

I was pleasantly caught off guard. In response, I grabbed him in a passionate kiss that led to us making out. His hands found my breasts, as he tugged my nipples just how I like.

I am one lucky chick!

TTFN!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back