• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the hardest parts of Being a Pro Sessionist

CapturedDoll

Verified
Is figuring out where in the U.S I can have the most Sessions. Orlando Florida has basically been a bust. Where is my fan base?

Even if I said ok I'll try New York next. Its a gamble on if anyone wants too there. So many deciding factors for people.

I have spent about $6,000 dollars on these trips to Savannah GA and Orlando FL. And I'm just wondering what I can do to not be sitting here wasting my money on trips where Sessions are just not coming in. I don't know what to do but this is very disheartening. It's all I've ever wanted to do.

:(

Most of the people who make a go of paid pro sessions (that I've seen at least) don't "set up camp" in one area, unless it's where they live. There are only so many people willing / able to pay for sessions and quite a few pros providing the service. There a some models / session girls who go on tour, where they travel from city to city, booking sessions at each stop.

If you check out Session Girls, you'll see some of the pros on there travel the country in a way that makes logistical sense. Link below. It doesn't seem too difficult to create a profile, and marketing / gaining exposure to a wider audience is very important.

https://sessionsafe.org/

Best of luck to you Doll. Let me know if you and Ocea ever travel to the midwest. I've been creating content and I'd be interested in shooting with you.

Below is a link to model / session girl Terra Mizu. She was the first model I booked with from that site (she was great btw), and she has her tour schedule posted. It should give you an idea how some of the successful pros do it. Again, good luck in your endeavor!

https://sessionsafe.org/terramizu/profile

Thanks for the links!

I do know already how other woman do it except its hard for me to wrap my head around how they can financially tour. All I can come up with is most of these women or men have been in this business for years and years and have built up a good Client base. AFter all these years I really thought I had done that already but I guess not. I am so bummed.

My GF is a session model, the best advice I can give is don’t travel where you don’t have deposits in from customers. “Fly me to you” is another method models employ.

They all had to start somewhere, right? I know that many of them do shoots with producers at reduced rates for the sake of being exposed to their customers. Additionally, most of them cater to a wide variety of fetishes, not just tickling.

I think a lot of them tour by driving by car from city to city, renting a hotel for a night or two and getting as many sessions as they can in each location. Then a several hour car ride to the next city. It seems like really hard work based on my limited understanding. And that doesn't include weeding out the time wasters who just want to message you to get their jollies.

Unfortunately, it would seem that much of your fan base here was happy to suck up the free content you put out, but is unwilling to pony up any actual money. :(

They all had to start somewhere, right? I know that many of them do shoots with producers at reduced rates for the sake of being exposed to their customers. Additionally, most of them cater to a wide variety of fetishes, not just tickling.

I think a lot of them tour by driving by car from city to city, renting a hotel for a night or two and getting as many sessions as they can in each location. Then a several hour car ride to the next city. It seems like really hard work based on my limited understanding. And that doesn't include weeding out the time wasters who just want to message you to get their jollies.

Unfortunately, it would seem that much of your fan base here was happy to suck up the free content you put out, but is unwilling to pony up any actual money. :(

Yes I know how they tours. It's incredible to me that any of them are able to keep going financially with it with so many obstacles.

Yeah you may be right. For years I have really put myself out there and my work. But... I guess it only counts for something if its free. Very sad. Also how many people told me over they years that they wanted to tickle or be tickled by me. And all I hear now usually is crickets.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back