• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise, the girl who turned me into a foot tickling junkie

bt2003

Well I've recently turned 51 and realized I had a lot of tickling experiences that I've never shared with anyone and thought I'd start contributing to this forum. This is true story goes way back and is about my first girlfriend, Denise (and yes that was her name, I'm not sure why true stories that just use first names feel the need to change them as it is unlikely anyone is going to reach out to every Denise in the world trying to see if she is still as ticklish as I describe her). Anyway, Denise and I met in marching band. I played the sax and enjoyed being in jazz band but hated marching band but was forced to participate by my Mom. Anyway, marching band did provide me a lot of my fondest earliest tickling experiences on the bus coming back from competition and led me to several of my girlfriends. Denise was a tall blonde, 5ft 10in, who was a cutie but very shy. Her and I started talking during band practices and things progressed to where I could tell she liked me and I liked her. Up until this point in my life I had tickled a few girls mostly my female cousins (my one cousin Kathy would always do her best to end up being barefoot in whatever game we were playing as kids which would lead me to giving her a quick foot tickle that she seemed to enjoy). One day on the band bus I was joking around with Denise and gave her a few pokes in the sides which produced a good amount of giggles. I teasingly apologized (I wasn't really sorry) and said "sorry for tickling you" to which she surprised me by leaning in and whispering "its OK I really like to be tickled". I said "Oh really" and she smiled and said "here's a secret, my feet are my most ticklish spot and I love having them tickled". I immediately began to get flush in the face and started to sweat. I had never spoken to a girl who straight out told me "I love to be tickled" and I didn't know what to say and didn't want to make her think I was a weirdo by showing her my excitement over the thought of getting to see her feet and tickling them. I just smiled and changed the subject. A few weeks of chatting and teasing went by and I finally asked her out on a date which was a big thing since I had never asked a girl on a date before. Thankfully she said yes and the rest is history for me. We dated for almost a year and had many tickling experiences which is what I believe ultimately lead me to being the foot tickle junkie I am today.
The first experience happened the first time I went to her home to hang out. We had a couple of dates to the mall and for food but this was the first time I went to her home and met her parents. She met me at the door in pajamas and barefoot. This was the first time I saw her bare feet because we had started dating in late October so wasn't flip flop or sandal season but they were flawless. Size 9, beautiful chubby toes that were painted red. After a brief intro to Mom and Dad she said "let's sit in the family room on the couch". The room was directly adjacent to the formal living room which is where her Dad had a lazy boy and watched TV. He sat in his chair pretending to watch the news but I could see he was keeping one eye on me with his daughter as often as he could. I found out that day that he was a big beer drinker and within the first 30mins of my visit he had downed about 6 beers. A little later Denise says to me "remember how I told you my feet are super ticklish and I like having them tickled?" and nodded yes and she said "will you tickle them right now?" and puts her feet up in my lap. I was like "Your Dad is right there" and she said "Oh he's half asleep now that he has gotten his medicine and if he does ask what is going on I'll just tell him you are telling me jokes". So my first real tickling experience with my first real girlfriend took place in her house with her Dad asleep in a lazy boy about 10 feet away from me and her Mom in the Kitchen. I slowly started scribbling my fingers on her super soft soles and she got a big smile on her face and started to giggle the most beautiful sound I ever heard. She then whispered "harder and faster" to which I sped up my actions and got her to really start laughing. She threw her head back and let out some awesome laughter that was like music to my ears. I kept stopping for fear of waking up her Pops but she didn't want the activity to stop for too long. After on and off foot tickling for about 30mins she said to me "this time tickle at the base of my toes and in between my toes". I threw caution to the wind and started working her toes. She lost it and was laughing so hard she almost fell on the couch, her face got red but I could see how much she was enjoying it. I said "should I stop" and she shook her No. I proceeded to tickle all 10 of her toes for what seemed like an eternity because I was enjoying it so much but also worried about her Dad waking up but it was probably realistically about 5mins. I finally stopped working her toes and she took her feet from my lap and gave me a huge hug (we still had not yet had our first kiss). I thought at that moment that I was going to be with this girl forever. This was just the first of many awesome experiences with Denise. I once tickled her feet in a movie theater during a comedy movie and one time on a basketball court near her home (she also played basketball in our school). If you enjoyed this story I can share those two stories as well. To this day I often question myself as to why I ever broke up with her but obviously it wasn't realistic to think I would stay with the first girl I ever date my entire life but I still think about Denise sometimes (we are FB friends and she is happily married with kids like me) but I wonder if she is still crazy about having her feet tickled and if her husband has a grand time making her laugh her head off as much as I did. She definitely turned me in to the foot tickle lover I am today and ultimately led to many other ladies having their feet tickled like crazy because of it.

bt

Great experience guy. Why did you break up with Denise ? Did she come from a tickling family? Was anyone else in her family ticklish too? Thanks for sharing.

That's an incredible story. What celebrity would you say she resembled?

Great story, and absolutely share the other Denise experiences!!

I love it! Did you ever have her in a private place and tie her up for tickling? She sounds like a ticklers dream girl! Please do tell us more! ;)

Great story, bud, though I’d have felt awkward tickling her in front of her Dad!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great experience guy. Why did you break up with Denise ? Did she come from a tickling family? Was anyone else in her family ticklish too? Thanks for sharing.

Glad you liked the story. Not sure about her coming from a tickling family. In the time we were together I never saw either of her parents tickle her nor did she ever tell me any stories of being tickled by them. I also never saw her Mom get tickled, not even a quick poke from the Dad or Denise. Actually I never saw her Mom barefoot, she was always either in shoes or socks when I was in their home. Her Mom was a very pretty woman so I always wondered if she was as ticklish as her daughter and what her feet looked like.

Denise was also an only child so never any stories from her about sibling tickles. She did have a ton of cousins though that all lived in within about 6 blocks of her and that they all played together as kids growing up. She told me one story where she was the 'damsel in distress' while some of her cousins tried to saved her while the others try to keep them from freeing her. She said that they had her tied to a chair and eventually the game ended with them all ganging up on her, removing her shoes and tickling her feet for what felt like a half hour. Most people would have been dramatized by that but apparently she enjoyed it as she told me the story as a fond memory of her childhood. She said she laughed so much and the whole time it felt like she had butterflies in her stomach and that's when she knew she liked having her feet tickled.

As for the break up she got pretty possessive as our relationship went on. She was sometimes get hall passes while we were in high school just to go by my classes and see if I was talking to any other girls. Ultimately I had to break up with her because we were too young for making life long commitments. We did hook up a couple of times over the course of the next year before going off to college which always lead to some tickles for her and her telling me that some day we would end up together.

That's a lovely story! Such a very cool memory! Thanks for taking the time to write it all and share it with us here

What a great experience man! Sounds like you have some lovely memories with her. Thanks for sharing, I would love to read more stories about you two.

Movie Theater Tickle

There wasn’t a lot of things to do in the Coal Region of PA back in the late 80s so most of high school kids hung out at the mall. Denise and I would go there often for dates. Walk around, grab some food and sometimes see a movie. On this day that is etched in my memory I was bored pretty quick with the just hanging out scene and was ready to just call my brother to come pick us up (we had a car that we had to share and this was one of his nights to have it) and take Denise home. But Denise said “we can go see a movie”. Well the 8 movies playing that day were all garbage so not anything that excited me but we decided to just pick one, grab the back row and make out for 90mins.

One of the movies playing was one of the Police Academy (I think it was Police Academy 4 but who could keep track since they came out with one almost every year of the 80s). Denise said “Let’s go to that one, it’s been out a few weeks so they’ll probably be like no one in the theater with us”. Convinced by her blue eyes I threw down some cash to get a make out session with my girl. Unfortunately as we enter the theater we quickly realize the back row was already taken by a group of kids with their Dad who look like he paid for the ticket just to get his 5 rug rats to be quiet for an hour or so. Then there was a smattering of other apparently Police Academy lovers scattered about. Make out session was going to be difficult now. So we pick an empty row about 7 rows from the back row and settled in for some “comedy”.

About 15mins into the movie Denise leans over and says “I have an idea.” I see her slip her beautiful feet out of the cute pink flats she was wearing and she throws her legs over mine. I thought “Oh now she wants to torture me with being able to see her feet for the rest of this movie and not be able to do anything with them”. I give her a look and she says “It’s a comedy right, well whenever something funny is supposed to be happening you can go to town on my feet and get me laughing my head off. Everyone will just think I’m laughing at the movie since no one is close enough to see that you are tickling me”.

Again I immediately felt the conflicting feelings of wanting to tickle her feet like crazy but also being worried someone will realize I was tickling my girlfriend’s feet in a movie theater. Ultimately my desire to tickle those very ticklish feet won out over my potential embarrassment that could come with someone coming back from the concession stand with a bucket of popcorn and eyeballing me going to town on her feet. Within a few minutes of her shoe removal some goofy slapstick was going on in the movie so I started tickling her feet and she immediately bursts into laughter. I kept it up for about a minute then stopped again not wanting to attract attention. A few minutes later another opportunity presents itself in the film and this time I go straight for between her toes. Again she starts losing it and Denise just throws her head back and is laughing harder than I can remember her ever laughing before. I’m not sure if the combination of getting found out along with the excitement of being tickled in a movie theater made it more ticklish for her or what but she was loving it. This went on for about the next 40mins of the movie on and off tickling being strategically set to coincide with supposedly funny highjinx in the film. Finally I said “maybe we should stop before someone around us catches on” since there were a few times people in front of us were looking back to see why Denise thought this movie was so hilarious. Denise said “please don’t stop, I want more tickles”. So I started up again but the next time I gave her a good tickling I heard someone cough/clear their throat and I look out of the corner of my eye and I see the Dad in the back row standing and straining to see what was going on in our row. I immediately stopped and told Denise she had to put her shoes back on and we’ll watch the rest of the movie without any more tickles. Denise said “Party pooper” and put her shoes back on and we watched the movie to the end. My guess is the Police saved the Academy at the end but couldn’t really tell you what was going on.

So the movie ends and we wait for most of the people to head out before we finally get up to leave. Much to my surprise the Dad with his kids is still sitting in the last row not sure if he purposefully waited to see what Denise looked like with the lights now up or if he was just hoping for an extra few minutes of not having to wrangle up his kids but as we are walking past he makes eye contact with me and says “I saw what you were doing” then gives me a smile and a thumbs up. So apparently we made this dude’s day since he got to watch a tickle video back in the days before there was an internet full of tickle videos.

The Basketball Court

This is my final Denise story. As I mentioned before Denise played on our Girls HS Basketball team. One day when I was hanging out with her at her place she said "Can we go to the courts down the street I need to practice my foul shooting". I said "Sure let's go". She had been barefoot the whole time while I was at her place and I had snuck in a few tickles when her Mom wasn't around. I assumed she would go and get on her basketball sneakers but instead she slipped on a pair of jelly sandals (again this was the 80s so they were in style then) and off we went.

Once at the court I pretty much served as her basketball go-fer. Tracking it down on any misses and tossing it back to her at the foul line. After about 30mins I said "hey I didn't come down here to watch you practice let's head back to your place". Denise decided she wanted to play a game of HORSE with me. Now one of the few flaws Denise had was being overly competitive. I agreed to the game. I was not a huge basketball player but had played a lot of pick-up games in my neighborhood and not being a very tall guy I had to learn to shoot at some funky angles and odd shooting styles just to survive. So needless to say Denise was very technically sound in her shooting so she had a very difficult time matching some of the weird shots I was taking and fairly quickly I had her at HORSE and was the winner. She was not happy at all about losing and said "Best 2 of 3". 2nd game and another loss for her. Now she said "best 3 of 5". I said we were done and I wanted to go back to her place and spend some more quality time with her before I had to get home.

Denise took what I can only call a little tantrum at my suggestion to end our impromptu tournament and she threw herself on the ground with her ass on the foul line and kicked off her sandals and said "I'm not leaving this court until I have a chance to beat you". Now seeing this beauty acting like a spoiled little brat with her very ticklish feet out there just begging to be tickled and her needing to be put in her place was too much for me to take. There were 6 courts at this playground and amazingly all were empty expect for us so I threw caution to the wind and went over and kneeled down by her feet and said "I have ways of making you get up" and gave her a quick tickle on her left foot. A quick smile came across her face but she was still being a brat and quickly pulled her foot away and said "Don't!! You won't get out of this by tickling my feet. I want a rematch". My response to that was "OK, you asked for it" and I grabbed both her feet together and pinned them under my left arm and began to spider my fingers all over her soles. Within seconds she was laughing like crazy. In between laughs she would protest "Stop!" to which I would reply "Only if we can go back to your place" and she would then say "No!". This continued for about 2 mins when I realized I was pretty sure Denise kept saying No because she was actually enjoying the out in the open foot tickling she was now getting. I then went for the finisher and started tickling at the base of her toes and in between her toes (which had bubblegum pink nail polish on them that day). She lost it and I don't remember her ever laughing so hard before. I tickled like that for another 2 minutes before realizing we now had an audience of 6 guys getting ready to play a pick up game. I stopped the tickling and said loud enough for them to hear "Are you finally ready to go back home?" to which she replied "Yes". The dudes cheered and said "awesome job tickling her man". I was redfaced embarrassed but still glad it happened because it was a great tickling experience. As we were leaving the court one of the guys who knew Denise yelled "Wow Denise you are seriously ticklish on your feet. Better be careful now that I know your secret". I told her to keep an eye out for that guy because I didn't want him trying to move in on my tickle girl.

bt

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back